Rpatz=love

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

G-Faerie08 wrote:There are times when I feel that way..where I'm like, "I don't know if like Rob anymore.." and then I slap myself hard across the face :lol: Not really, but that would be funny.
That is funny! I'm like that sometimes too.

So... I was looking around and I happened across this photo of Rob.
http://www.lionandlamblove.org/gallery/ ... =660&pos=6
Can you say swoon? hehe.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Haha, wow. You quit liking him? WOW.
I didn't know that was possible, since he fell out of the sky in Goblet, HE FELL OUT OF THE SKY.
He IS beatleygodsent.

Beatles+god=beatleygod.
Just to clear that up.
ImageImage
E<3B
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:
G-Faerie08 wrote:There are times when I feel that way..where I'm like, "I don't know if like Rob anymore.." and then I slap myself hard across the face :lol: Not really, but that would be funny.
That is funny! I'm like that sometimes too.

So... I was looking around and I happened across this photo of Rob.
http://www.lionandlamblove.org/gallery/ ... =660&pos=6
Can you say swoon? hehe.
^^Yes they have those pictures posted on robsessed. I saw them yesturday although I don't know about the black shirt with all the tiny yellow dots on it...oh well
twilightbelle<3 wrote:Haha, wow. You quit liking him? WOW.
I didn't know that was possible, since he fell out of the sky in Goblet, HE FELL OUT OF THE SKY.
He IS beatleygodsent.

Beatles+god=beatleygod.
Just to clear that up.
^^ :lol: beatleygodsent :lol: ! Actually he jumped out of a tree and kinda walked out of the sky. :lol: But he is still as you put it beatleygodsent. Although I hope I never see those pictures from when he was 15 again...I'm sorry Rob (if you ever read this) but those were just...I don't even know how to explain it.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Ive always loved Rob. I've never come across a time when I've thought "hmm, I don't think I like him anymore"

Sometimes I feel bad for liking him, cause I don't feel 'worthy'. Like hes too good for me to like? :?
But I'll always love him.
Even if I met him and hes like "I HATE YOU!!!!" ..I'd be like.. "oh Rob, I love it when you're feisty"

:lol:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jadey wrote:Ive always loved Rob. I've never come across a time when I've thought "hmm, I don't think I like him anymore"

Sometimes I feel bad for liking him, cause I don't feel 'worthy'. Like hes too good for me to like? :?
But I'll always love him.
Even if I met him and hes like "I HATE YOU!!!!" ..I'd be like.. "oh Rob, I love it when you're feisty"

:lol:
^^ :lol: yes but then he would look at you like you were crazy and run far, far away from you.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Yeah but he "runs like a cheese string," so I'm sure she could catch him.

*whistles*

So...what's the dif between this thread and the Rob Pattinson thread? Seems to me it has the same content. I made the mistake when I first walked into the other one thinking that it was for discussing Rob's performance as Edward, but it's truly about everything Rob. What does this one have? *sniffs out the thread*

Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

ForJazz926 wrote:Yeah but he "runs like a cheese string," so I'm sure she could catch him.

*whistles*

So...what's the dif between this thread and the Rob Pattinson thread? Seems to me it has the same content. I made the mistake when I first walked into the other one thinking that it was for discussing Rob's performance as Edward, but it's truly about everything Rob. What does this one have? *sniffs out the thread*
^^That first comment made me :lol: and I hit my head on my headboard. :( That hurt.

And we have the Robnappers over here (I don't think they are on this thread...unless I have confused the 2 threads)! :D Although we haven't been talking about it...
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I see robnapper stickers everywhere - I think they have infiltrated the board. :shock:

Oh well - anywhere that people talk about and love Rob is a good place, in my book. My sticker is for Wide Awake lovers - the dirty and o-so-wonderful fanfic.

Image Image
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I can seriously see Robbo as Darkward. Whoa!! Can someone say VOLCANIC!!! Yummalicious. 8-)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

navarre wrote:I can seriously see Robbo as Darkward. Whoa!! Can someone say VOLCANIC!!! Yummalicious. 8-)
Random robward thought...What if Wide Awake was so good that it was turned into a movie and they just kinda switched the names so it doesn't really copy Twilight...and Rob was Edward. :D That means we could watch Darkward any time we wanted... 8-) :twisted: