Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by CopperHead »

Jen_Cullen_31343 wrote:
CopperHead wrote:I just thought of something. In the Volturi scene in NM the tower is filled with guards, and these are probably the ones that are named in BD. So, wouldn't they have to take careful consideration into who they cast for these roles since they will be reprised in the BD movie(assuming it gets made), because if they don't then we'll have a Solomon/Krys dilemma magnified tenfold :shock:

That is unless the people making the movie care very little about named background vamps with no lines, which is the most likely case.
Oooohhhhhhhhh I didnt even think of that. They might just not even include many guards like how they arent including Seth and Leah. They might only include the guards in Breaking Dawn
Are you saying they may not do guards in NM but will in BD, as well as Seth and Leah? That makes sense. In any case the guard will most likely be extras save the ones who do have lines.
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

CopperHead wrote:
Jen_Cullen_31343 wrote:
CopperHead wrote:I just thought of something. In the Volturi scene in NM the tower is filled with guards, and these are probably the ones that are named in BD. So, wouldn't they have to take careful consideration into who they cast for these roles since they will be reprised in the BD movie(assuming it gets made), because if they don't then we'll have a Solomon/Krys dilemma magnified tenfold :shock:

That is unless the people making the movie care very little about named background vamps with no lines, which is the most likely case.
Oooohhhhhhhhh I didnt even think of that. They might just not even include many guards like how they arent including Seth and Leah. They might only include the guards in Breaking Dawn
Are you saying they may not do guards in NM but will in BD, as well as Seth and Leah? That makes sense. In any case the guard will most likely be extras save the ones who do have lines.
I think they will place mainly extras as the guards, as I dont recall that New Moon focuses alot on them? Then they will consider the guard for fully for Breaking Dawn.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

I have a feeling that they will have the guards, but they can always just use extras with cloaks over their faces. Since the cloaks are the big things.
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

CopperHead wrote:O-M-G, Michael Sheen is playing Aro, and I could not be more pleased! I'm so glad they're not casting twentysomethings for all of the roles, it's enough of a swoonfest already(not that I'm complaining ;) ), and unknowns are cool but I can't help but get giddy when someone I'm a little familiar with gets cast in a movie I'm following :)

But doesn't this choice seem a little inconsistent? I mean with MS and the guy who's playing Caius it'll look like some sort of parent-child thing on the screen, especially if they get a younger guy to play Marcus. Visually the Voturi should be similar type of men in order to show them more as a more unified force. Does anyone get what I'm saying? I'm sure this'll just bother me for a minute, but it's what popped into my head and I felt like expressing it.
Thats what i thawt too!! seriously thats ridiculous!
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
mrs_edwardc wrote:lol, i no i no, im sorry, im just very protective of new moon coz i was dissapointed with Twilight, and people who havent read the book and have seen the movie and disliked it have made judgements abt the book as well, and refuse to read it. i think because of this there will be less people who see NM when it comes out. A lotv people i no only saw twilight bcoz of all the fuss, & they hated the movi, didnt read the book, and definately wont see the next...
Actually it was because of the movie that I read the books. My friends told me about them a few years ago and I thought 'A love triangle between a werewolf, a human, and a vampire? That sounds stupid!' but of course that was the only bit of information my friends gave me so I didn't actually know what it was about besides that. But I saw the movie and was like 'I have to read the books!' so not everyone who saw the movie first made judgements about the books after seeing it.
mrs_edwardc wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
CopperHead wrote:I think it's hilarious when some of you get very worked up over who people pick for their dream casts as if they were official announcements :lol:
Yes i think its funny too. That's why I won't post my dream cast on here...although I think Ed Sanders would make a great Alec!
isnt he that guy from Extreme makeover: Home edition?
No he isn't the guy from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. :lol: Ed Sanders was in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. He played Toby. He is only like 15.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! omw i feel duh. i swear, i ggoled him and this is the pic that came up:

http://www.wchstv.com/abc/extrememakeov ... nders2.jpg
dopeydm wrote:I have a feeling that they will have the guards, but they can always just use extras with cloaks over their faces. Since the cloaks are the big things.
Exactly, and lets be honest guys, besides film majors or Twilight devotees (such as myself :mrgreen: ) who is REALLY gonna be looking at the background people @ that part of the movie? seriously? those who dnt know whats gna happen will be on the edge of their seats (hopefully, depending on how good a job Chris and his team do), coz theyll be so nervous as to whether Bellward (bella + edward) will survive! i know that when i ws reading i literally COULD NOT PUT THAT BOOK DOWN :shock: !
i was like 'screw lunch time!' and 'i'l pee later!' haha, i swear when i was near the ending especially, i took that book with me EVERYWHERE! even to my cousin's wedding :lol: and im 19 years old and people where looking @ me funny... :roll: lol, but really COULDNT CARE LESS!! im such a freakin twihard! aaah!
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

mrs_edwardc wrote:
CopperHead wrote:O-M-G, Michael Sheen is playing Aro, and I could not be more pleased! I'm so glad they're not casting twentysomethings for all of the roles, it's enough of a swoonfest already(not that I'm complaining ;) ), and unknowns are cool but I can't help but get giddy when someone I'm a little familiar with gets cast in a movie I'm following :)

But doesn't this choice seem a little inconsistent? I mean with MS and the guy who's playing Caius it'll look like some sort of parent-child thing on the screen, especially if they get a younger guy to play Marcus. Visually the Voturi should be similar type of men in order to show them more as a more unified force. Does anyone get what I'm saying? I'm sure this'll just bother me for a minute, but it's what popped into my head and I felt like expressing it.
Thats what i thawt too!! seriously thats ridiculous!
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
mrs_edwardc wrote:lol, i no i no, im sorry, im just very protective of new moon coz i was dissapointed with Twilight, and people who havent read the book and have seen the movie and disliked it have made judgements abt the book as well, and refuse to read it. i think because of this there will be less people who see NM when it comes out. A lotv people i no only saw twilight bcoz of all the fuss, & they hated the movi, didnt read the book, and definately wont see the next...
Actually it was because of the movie that I read the books. My friends told me about them a few years ago and I thought 'A love triangle between a werewolf, a human, and a vampire? That sounds stupid!' but of course that was the only bit of information my friends gave me so I didn't actually know what it was about besides that. But I saw the movie and was like 'I have to read the books!' so not everyone who saw the movie first made judgements about the books after seeing it.
mrs_edwardc wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
CopperHead wrote:I think it's hilarious when some of you get very worked up over who people pick for their dream casts as if they were official announcements :lol:
Yes i think its funny too. That's why I won't post my dream cast on here...although I think Ed Sanders would make a great Alec!
isnt he that guy from Extreme makeover: Home edition?
No he isn't the guy from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. :lol: Ed Sanders was in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. He played Toby. He is only like 15.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! omw i feel duh. i swear, i ggoled him and this is the pic that came up:

http://www.wchstv.com/abc/extrememakeov ... nders2.jpg
dopeydm wrote:I have a feeling that they will have the guards, but they can always just use extras with cloaks over their faces. Since the cloaks are the big things.
Exactly, and lets be honest guys, besides film majors or Twilight devotees (such as myself :mrgreen: ) who is REALLY gonna be looking at the background people @ that part of the movie? seriously? those who dnt know whats gna happen will be on the edge of their seats (hopefully, depending on how good a job Chris and his team do), coz theyll be so nervous as to whether Bellward (bella + edward) will survive! i know that when i ws reading i literally COULD NOT PUT THAT BOOK DOWN :shock: !
i was like 'screw lunch time!' and 'i'l pee later!' haha, i swear when i was near the ending especially, i took that book with me EVERYWHERE! even to my cousin's wedding :lol: and im 19 years old and people where looking @ me funny... :roll: lol, but really COULDNT CARE LESS!! im such a freakin twihard! aaah!
LOL LOL.
I googled him too and that came up!! Haha!.
I thought, hmmm.. whats all the fuss about?! He looks a bit old!
Who cares what people think! Twilight Saga rocks! :)
xoxo.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

woah guys, i just found this clip of michael sheen (aka Aro of the Volturi [YAY!] :D ) and its way creepy...:

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainme ... story.html

and for those like me who want a full-up-to-date of all the actors casted and their parts (other than the originals from Twilight), here u go:

The VERY sexy paul: Alex Meraz
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xdFXCgr-fhY/S ... meraz2.JPG
lol, he needed his own link ;)

and basically all the others is up @ the imdb site:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259571/fullcredits#cast

im just confused as to why sam uley is called "Lakota"....
Chaske Spencer ... Lakota is what it says

and apparently this chick Noot Seear is also casted,
http://twilightbookaddicts.files.wordpr ... heidi1.jpg
my guess is as Heidi? adn btw isnt she the girl Rpatzz was rumoured to be dating???
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

Yeah I know we won't be looking at the rest of the guard during the movie, but for the sake of continuity they could get the ball rolling on casting them(maybe they have I don't know). But yeah if they're hooded that solves that problem for now :)
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
Jen_Cullen_31343
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jen_Cullen_31343 »

CopperHead wrote:Yeah I know we won't be looking at the rest of the guard during the movie, but for the sake of continuity they could get the ball rolling on casting them(maybe they have I don't know). But yeah if they're hooded that solves that problem for now :)

they probably will do the while hooded thing... And they need to announce something! there hasnt been an official announcement in like 2 weeks!
TEAM EDWARD!

BECAUSE JACOB DOESN'T SPARKLE =]
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I've just seen the full cast list on hisgoldeneyes.com and I LOVE it!
I especially like the guy playing Alec!
He'll look really good next to Dakota Fanning!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Wolf-Girl90 wrote:I've just seen the full cast list on hisgoldeneyes.com and I LOVE it!
I especially like the guy playing Alec!
He'll look really good next to Dakota Fanning!

xoxo
OMG! Did you see they got the guy who played Colossus in X-Men movie for Felix? Excellent! *_*

Man, I simply l LOVED the new actors. And that creepy boy to play Alec! "dancing in front of the PC"

U-Huuu! Go, Chris!!!! :D