You know you've read too much Twilight when

RachelCullenxX
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by RachelCullenxX »

..When on May 9th you wake up and think 'It's Kristen Stewart's birthday!', then later on in the day you sing the Happy Birthday song to her(the computer technically...) and get weird looks from your family.
Edward Cullen is so hot, I really wish he could be bought.
I would buy him anyday, no matter what I had to pay.

Jacob Black is so charming, his looks are simply disarming.
He's a burning 108.9 Oh, wow. He is fine!

Team Switzerland forever<3
Twilightchick79
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilightchick79 »

... When the only music you listen to is the Twilight soundtrack or Twilight Score. ... when you literally cannot stop reading the series. I am on my seventh reading and I only read it for the first time two weeks ago. I am seriously obsessed. :D
My life was like a moonless night. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, everything went black. My eyes were blinded by the light. And there was no more reason for anything.
cantfightaneclipse
Settled in Forks

Post by cantfightaneclipse »

You know you've read too much Twilight when you are paranoid that someone can actually read your thoughts. ( :oops: I actually think that someone can read my thoughts sometimes :oops: ) You know you've read too much Twilight whenever you hear someone say something and can automatically think of a line from Twilight that relates to it.
J<3B
The clouds I can handle, but I can't fight with an eclipse." -Jacob Black
[img]http://www.mybannermaker.com]http://i.imgur.com/5tsZM.gif[/img]
MeglovesTwilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by MeglovesTwilight »

Twilightchick79 wrote:... When the only music you listen to is the Twilight soundtrack or Twilight Score. ... when you literally cannot stop reading the series. I am on my seventh reading and I only read it for the first time two weeks ago. I am seriously obsessed. :D
OME me too!! I haven't been able to stop listening to it since I bought it!! It's almost like watching the movie all the time, LOL
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

~When you call your teachers Mr. or Mrs. Cullen.

~You don't hang out with people because they have pet dogs.

~You beg your parents to let you move to Washington.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

When you're searching for a dictionairy after you read the books twice for checking how to say 'Carlisle' and sigh of relief because you've said it right. :lol:
-We don't use the words like 'isle' here and it was so hard for me to say it right, I've practised everytime before I start reading ten times to say it right (out loud)-

When you want to discuss the books with a friend who hasn't finish the saga for two months and you're still waiting for him to finish and you don't spoil the books!
-He's in Eclipse now and I'm afraid I have to wait a few months longer- :(

When you've so much homework and work to do but you're still online at this forum to kill the time and stress tomorrow morning because you haven't do much for two days.

WHEN YOU'VE GOT A 9.5 (10 is the highest mark here) FOR YOUR ENGLISH WRITING TEST, BECAUSE OF READING THE TWILIGHT SAGA SO MANY TIMES.
<3
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote: WHEN YOU'VE GOT A 9.5 (10 is the highest mark here) FOR YOUR ENGLISH WRITING TEST, BECAUSE OF READING THE TWILIGHT SAGA SO MANY TIMES.
Well done :) How did that happen?

You know you've read too much Twilight when you will always go and defend Twilight from the people who hate it. (On another forum I go on, there are two Twilight-related threads that have turned into places to post nasty things about Twilight :evil: )

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

When the days are dark and rainy and you think, "if only Edward/Jazz/Em/Alice were here. It would make the rain worth while"

You describe the days that are overcast and rainy as Forks days.

You start to despise sunny days because you know there is no hope of catching any of the Cullens around.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

addictedbooklover wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote: WHEN YOU'VE GOT A 9.5 (10 is the highest mark here) FOR YOUR ENGLISH WRITING TEST, BECAUSE OF READING THE TWILIGHT SAGA SO MANY TIMES.
Well done :) How did that happen?

You know you've read too much Twilight when you will always go and defend Twilight from the people who hate it. (On another forum I go on, there are two Twilight-related threads that have turned into places to post nasty things about Twilight :evil: )
Thanks!
Yeah, I don't know exactly how it happened.
We had to write about a movie waht was based on a book, so my first thought was: OH my god, I'm going to write about Twilight!
But we had to write something about a movie we watched in class.. And we didn't watched Twilight, so I was very mad of my teacher. I wanted to write about Twilight. :evil:
I choosed "The curious case of Benjamin Button", because we read and watched it in English class. After I wrote my whole story I thought: Damn, it was much better if I wrote about Romeo and Juliet.

But I've a 9.5 after all, I'm so happy! 'Cause I've never been well at English. This is my highest mark I think and I had a 2.7 for my listening test, so.. I'm really proud of myself, haha. :lol:

And, I read the books and my English is so much better (I think)! Haha, I've almost finished another time reading the Saga.

I hope you don't dislike my (long) reply.
But; Thanks so much! :D
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
Shemxy_Vampire
Settled in Forks

Post by Shemxy_Vampire »

When you watch all the extras on the Golden Compass dvd/ the whole movie with directors commentary to analyse everything that Chris Weitz says.