Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Lacuna Scion wrote:Jacob.

It's hard because I love Edward, but he really starts to get on my nerves as the saga progresses. I understand how he's perfect for Bella. I wouldn't be as patient as Bella. I wouldn't respond well to his protectiveness or his mood swings. We would be the ultimate dysfunctional couple; we'd be all in love and happy and then I'd be screaming at him and we wouldn't talk for two weeks before we got back together again. I know you know the type :lol: .

For me, Jacob was always just right. He's obviously protective but he's not ridiculous about it and despite the wolfy tendencies he's very normal. I enjoy that Jacob says and does really stupid things, on occasion. I would develop a major complex if I was always the only one messing things up. I have a compulsive need to help people and there isn't much I could ever do for Edward. I would feel it was all take and no give.

I like a little adventure in my life too and Jacob seems to be able to embrace that without getting hurt (minus the fantasy creature fights). And I'm always so darn cold so his heat would be really nice. I'm also very sarcastic and quite blunt, Jacob shares the same tendency.

Jacob just feels more natural to me. Edward would be like a drug addiction, but Jake's more your favorite food - not something that'll scare you or come back to bite you (no pun intended). I feel like I could be away from him for a while without it causing any major rifts in my life. The power that Edward wields over Bella (totally not his fault, she's just crazy in love :lol: ) scares me and I'd always feel on edge.

-Rose
I totally agree! Jacob is totally like your favourite food!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Lacuna Scion wrote:Jacob.

It's hard because I love Edward, but he really starts to get on my nerves as the saga progresses. I understand how he's perfect for Bella. I wouldn't be as patient as Bella. I wouldn't respond well to his protectiveness or his mood swings. We would be the ultimate dysfunctional couple; we'd be all in love and happy and then I'd be screaming at him and we wouldn't talk for two weeks before we got back together again. I know you know the type :lol: .

For me, Jacob was always just right. He's obviously protective but he's not ridiculous about it and despite the wolfy tendencies he's very normal. I enjoy that Jacob says and does really stupid things, on occasion. I would develop a major complex if I was always the only one messing things up. I have a compulsive need to help people and there isn't much I could ever do for Edward. I would feel it was all take and no give.

I like a little adventure in my life too and Jacob seems to be able to embrace that without getting hurt (minus the fantasy creature fights). And I'm always so darn cold so his heat would be really nice. I'm also very sarcastic and quite blunt, Jacob shares the same tendency.

Jacob just feels more natural to me. Edward would be like a drug addiction, but Jake's more your favorite food - not something that'll scare you or come back to bite you (no pun intended). I feel like I could be away from him for a while without it causing any major rifts in my life. The power that Edward wields over Bella (totally not his fault, she's just crazy in love :lol: ) scares me and I'd always feel on edge.

-Rose
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Totally Edward. Even though I breed alaskan malamutes, I just can't see them turning into a human.
Edward is a mystery and I like that about a man. Edward thinks about Bella more than himself who wouldn't want a man like that? Jacob is not that way maybe he will be when he imprints on someone. (not talking about Renesemee)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

edward, was there really any other option?
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Ihavemylion
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: A mind like Bella's & living the love of Edward and Bella in real life

Post by Ihavemylion »

Edward.... Reasons being:

Edward has all sides to him... Serious, Funny, Romantic, Edgy, Protective, Mature, Old fashion Gentlemen, Cultural, carries himself well, and unselfish. And he wont change into a huge Wolf within Seconds LoL

Jacob is a cutie... I think of him like a kid.... and he has his rude sarcastic side to him. But hes still a good decent person. Just not my type
Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward
Switzerland--Team Bella
Converted to Cullenism
Gen Y
Banner created by ♥midnight_sun♥
Soul&Romance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Soul&Romance »

x3 to Lacuna Scion. You said exactly what I was thinking!

You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing.
For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.
KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

Edward Anthony Masen Cullen...

Hands down, pure and simple. Anyone who knows me, knows I'd NEVER choose Jacob. I think that Jacob has this (and I'm quoting Bella in 'Breaking Dawn') "moronic, wolfy claim" on her, and it needs to stop...

Edward...hmm...he's everything in a guy I'd want...I don't mind him watching me while I sleep. I don't mind him being overprotective...and I'd wonder if the "constant banging" as a previous poster would be a bad thing....so definitely Edward...

Mmmm...
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
cantfightaneclipse
Settled in Forks

Post by cantfightaneclipse »

I would choose Jacob for me because he is less intense it would be so much easier to just be me with. Edward is always staring and is so in love it would start to creep me out and he would constantly be hounding at you about where were you and are you sure you're okay? Edward would drive me insane, so Jacob definitely Jacob. Plus I loved the parts of Eclipse where Jacob kissed Bella they were my favorites!!!
J<3B
The clouds I can handle, but I can't fight with an eclipse." -Jacob Black
[img]http://www.mybannermaker.com]http://i.imgur.com/5tsZM.gif[/img]
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

Jacob, hands down. We match, as strange as that sounds. Its the only way to explain how I feel. :P Its like, the way he reacts in the book is how I was reacting in my mind, and the way he says things, and especially the way that he thinks, is really similar to me. But there's also some things we're different on, like his car fanatic-ness. Its all yiddish to me. But seriously, there's something about Jacob that I find very intruiging. And all my friends who've read the series say that Jacobwould be perfect for me if he was real. And I loooved the long hair in Twilight, it would have been so much fun to play with! Plus, Steph's description of him physically is perfection. I always wind up drawn to guys like Jake.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Twilightchick79
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilightchick79 »

Edward. He is an old soul which matches my personality. To find someone who uncondionally in love with you is an incredible gift. He is romantic, intelligent and a gentleman. I would gladly turn into a vampire for him. :D
My life was like a moonless night. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, everything went black. My eyes were blinded by the light. And there was no more reason for anything.