Kizmet returns

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Kizmet returns

Post by Kizmet »

Hey everyone, I'm Kizmet and was known by the same name on the old boards.

How did you pick your screen name?
This time I just used my old one, but the first time around I was trying to think of random quotes from Twilight or New Moon (Eclipse wasn't out yet) from which to draw inspiration, and the quote about kismet came to mind. Unfortunately, I spelled it wrong. But now I pretend that that was on purpose. ;)

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
At the end of the summer before my freshman year of high school (two years ago now), I discovered a series of books called Maximum Ride. Though I've since stopped liking them at all, at the time I loved them and spent tons of time on the books' official message boards. A couple of months later, all these people there started raving about these books Twilight and New Moon. I figured that since they'd liked Maximum Ride, as had I, I would probably like this series that they seemed to enjoy so much, so I went and bought Twilight and began reading it October 21, 2006. The rest is history.
I don't have a favorite book. I don't know. Maybe Eclipse. But I love them all to death.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
What kind of question is that? How could i possibly choose? As far as Edward and Jacob go, I am Switzerland. And I love Bella in such a different way that it's not even comparable.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Again, that's impossible to pick. But recently I have a thing for Seth. Seth is awesome. You can't not love Seth.

What are your hobbies?
Wait, people do things besides obsessing about Twilight??? :o How is that even possible?
No, actually, I enjoy reading (Twilight and other books), writing, listening to music, doing various things on the internet, cuddling with my four kitty cats, and hanging out with friends. Filmmaking is awesome too and I went to a film camp this summer, but I simply don't have the equipment or the actors to do anything with it here at home.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Wisconsin.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

Anything else you would like to share.
Some people might remember me from the "You Know You've Read Too Much Twilight When..." thread. I used to post there at least twice a day, lol.
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Kizmet returns

Post by Feathers »

KIiiiizmet! Hihi! Good to see you came back! Welcome home!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Kerriri
Settled in Forks

Post by Kerriri »

HI KIZMET! It's so nice to see you again xD I'm Digi450...yes...I changed the name e.e Good to see you though :D
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome back! Let's all have fun with the beautiful new Lex Fourms! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm friendly.

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome back! Let's all have fun with the beautiful new Lex Fourms! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm friendly.

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.