Funny Stories

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Funny Stories

Post by Jasper<3 »

^ :lol: I would laugh if the model fell in...

(On a bus home from a school trip to Washington DC)
*Chandler and Bryan are talking, I hear them say my name and look up*
Me: What?
Chandler: Well, have you ever heard the phrase "bros before hos?"
Me: Yeah...
Chandler: Well, we were just saying, you're totally a bro, not a ho.
Me: Uh... :?
Chandler: I mean, that's a good thing!
Me: So... you're basically saying that I'm not a ho?
Chandler: Yeah.
Me: Woo!
Bryan: High five!
*Bryan and me high five*
Bryan: Dude! She has amazing high fives!
Chandler: Lemme try!
*Chandler and I high five*
Chandler: Oh my god!
Me: :lol:

It would be funnier if you were actually there... but yeah.
List, Gnat ♥
purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

aha thats funny, and i guess it is a compliment, somewhat
ok, the other day my dad and i were shopping at safeway. we were in line, but there was a lady in front of us. shes talking to the girl helping at the cash register, she says "so you're a bagger, a cashier, you do everything huh?" so the girl helping her laughs and says "yeah, pretty much. *puts on a sarcastic but serious face* they call me God" do we all start cracking up at that. (you had to see/hear how she said it) i say "so is everyone here an angel?" she shakes her head and says "no theyre my minions." then my dad looks at me and says "i thought only the devil had minions." the cashier then points to an employee (i would assume to be her friend) and says "she can be an angel, but everyone else is minions."
you had to be there.
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

addictedbooklover wrote:I was talking with my mum, asking what temperature it was inside. She said 17. Of course I had to say 'how long has it been 17?' It doesn't sound as funny written down
HAHAHA, I think it's hilarious. I could just imagine it now..

------------------

So yesterday, me & my cousin were at the mall and I was telling her one of the things my guy friend told me at school. And so while we were looking at clothes, I turned to my cousin and told her [quoting what my friend said] "I think girls who show their bra straps in purpose are that much hotter." As I looked around, this lady was just a couple of feet away from us, and it's obvious that she was eavesdropping [I can't blame her; I was talking a little loud]. And judging from the look on her face, I'm quite sure she now assumes that I'm a lesbian. HAHA.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

xoxocamille wrote: So yesterday, me & my cousin were at the mall and I was telling her one of the things my guy friend told me at school. And so while we were looking at clothes, I turned to my cousin and told her [quoting what my friend said] "I think girls who show their bra straps in purpose are that much hotter." As I looked around, this lady was just a couple of feet away from us, and it's obvious that she was eavesdropping [I can't blame her; I was talking a little loud]. And judging from the look on her face, I'm quite sure she now assumes that I'm a lesbian. HAHA.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's awesome... I wish I could've seen...
List, Gnat ♥
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Jasper<3 wrote:
xoxocamille wrote: So yesterday, me & my cousin were at the mall and I was telling her one of the things my guy friend told me at school. And so while we were looking at clothes, I turned to my cousin and told her [quoting what my friend said] "I think girls who show their bra straps in purpose are that much hotter." As I looked around, this lady was just a couple of feet away from us, and it's obvious that she was eavesdropping [I can't blame her; I was talking a little loud]. And judging from the look on her face, I'm quite sure she now assumes that I'm a lesbian. HAHA.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's awesome... I wish I could've seen...
"Me too!" :lol: that's really funny
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Mom: Natallie, I'm going to the hardware store to get more paintbrushes!
(They are re-painting the basement)
Me: Have fun with that.
Mom: Need anything?
Me: Can you get me some juice?
Mom: I don't think they'll have juice at the hardware store...
Me: I meant out of the fridge!
Mom: :lol:

Yeah, one of those had-to-be-there moments...
List, Gnat ♥
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I can't think of a specific moment but..me and my best friends are the perviest people alive. Every word we say that can be seen in a sexual way we will laugh hysterically and point it out. That's what she said has been said countlessly. Yea, they're really you had to be there moments like Nat says.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I had a major *facepalm* moment at WalMart earlier. My sister and I were looking at the makeup and she walked up to me from the mascara section and our conversation went something like this:

Her- What's "oinks"? I found black charcoal and black "oinks". Is that French or something? I just want regular black.

--"Oinks" didn't sound like any foreign language I'd ever heard so I looked at the package --

Me- Rebecka, that's onyx.

Her- What's onyx?

Me- It's a black gem.

Her- Oh.

It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
uniqueTWILIGHTfan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by uniqueTWILIGHTfan »

This kinda one of the had to be there moments but I thought it was pretty funny anyways.

At my girl scout meeting on Monday we were all sitting at the table discussing "NEWS" and my troop leader says
"Morgan's Mom got us free tickets [to six flags]."
and everybody is like celebrating because that was 300 dollars we don't have to pay but Cy looks up at me and says
"Morgan, why did your Mom get us free Chickens?"
And me and her mom start cracking up and Cy's like... What?
and I managed eventually to say "Free Tickets, Not Free Chickens Cy, Free Tickets!"
purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

aha this happened in class not to long ago:
my friend was telling some of us a blonde joke "how do you confuse a blonde?"
"I give up, how?"
"what?" then my other friend (who has a blonde-ish attitude) didn't get it, so she kept asking what. which is exactly whats supposed to happen, but it was funny because she was the only one who didn't get it
then later that day i was texting her and she asked what the joke was, because she couldnt remember it. so i said what. "what is the answer to the joke?" she asked. i said what. "to the joke" i said what. "what is the answer to the joke Connor (my friend) told us today?" by this time i was cracking up. "the answer to the joke is what" i told her. it was pretty funny if you were there