Florida Fun

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Florida Fun

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

All my life, I've lived in this little town on the St Johns river. It's in between Daytona and Ocala. But just recently my grandparents and I have been spending six months there and six months in Ohio.
By the way, Go Seminoles!!! :lol: ;)
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

lol. Okay so I live in Texas... which is currently getting destroyed by hurricane Ike... and my family evacuated to... wait for it... wait... FLORIDA! lol.

I'm having a fun time here, beside the whole fact that I have to leave in like a day, and that I'm not so sure of what condition my house is in at the moment, but it's all good. :)

I like Florida, though I prefer somewhere colder. But I shouldn't be talking cause I live in Texas :) Lol.

I am so moving when I get older. Wow, that was random.

But yeah, Florida's cool. Oh yeah. It's very sunny. Lol.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

lol. Okay so I live in Texas... which is currently getting destroyed by hurricane Ike... and my family evacuated to... wait for it... wait... FLORIDA! lol.

I'm having a fun time here, beside the whole fact that I have to leave in like a day, and that I'm not so sure of what condition my house is in at the moment, but it's all good. :)

I like Florida, though I prefer somewhere colder. But I shouldn't be talking cause I live in Texas :) Lol.

I am so moving when I get older. Wow, that was random.

But yeah, Florida's cool. Oh yeah. It's very sunny. Lol.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Shugo_vampire wrote:I live in Florida. I live near Tampa bay and I'm a Fan of the Bucs, Bolts, Rays, Bulls and Gators. I plan on going to UCF! I'm also semi-famous on the Florida Con scene. Anyone hitting Megacon this year? I may be Alice.
I went to UCF! When do you plan on applying? A word of advice- Gators and Knights don't mix! Well, at least not on campus, you may wanna keep the Gators merchandise on the DL.

Shugo_vampire: When is Megacon? Is that the thing at the end of September? My sister mentioned something in Orlando and Jensen and Jared from Supernatural possible attending.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

well i dont live in flordia but i do visit it once or twice a year (i have a time share) im gonna be done there the first week of november woohoo and we might be going to halloween horror nights at universal- i love halloween and whats more fun then celebrating it in florida
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Elizabeth wrote:
Shugo_vampire wrote:I live in Florida. I live near Tampa bay and I'm a Fan of the Bucs, Bolts, Rays, Bulls and Gators. I plan on going to UCF! I'm also semi-famous on the Florida Con scene. Anyone hitting Megacon this year? I may be Alice.
I went to UCF! When do you plan on applying? A word of advice- Gators and Knights don't mix! Well, at least not on campus, you may wanna keep the Gators merchandise on the DL.

Shugo_vampire: When is Megacon? Is that the thing at the end of September? My sister mentioned something in Orlando and Jensen and Jared from Supernatural possible attending.
LOL. Megacon is February. I just got back from EXPcon in St. Augustine. I met the guy who voice Flamdermon from digimon. He is so cool!
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

kl1028 wrote:well i dont live in flordia but i do visit it once or twice a year (i have a time share) im gonna be done there the first week of november woohoo and we might be going to halloween horror nights at universal
We went last Saturday and GOOD LORD!... Call me a weenie, but I had the bejesus scared out of me. The actors in every dang scare zone seemed to find it amusing to chase me til I fell down lol. My poor knees and rump met the concrete all over Universal. Good luck to you *shudders* Mary is a trip!
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Thats why I don't do Halloween things at theme parks. I stay home for my sanity.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Ooo i just got back from Florida on sunday (still jet-lagged ugh!) we've got a villa near Clermont. it's funny that Florida is supposed to the sunshine state yet we got two days of rain and record cold temperatures for October, it was hilarious seeing the floridians wearing jeans and sweaters and everything then there are us Brits wearing shorts and t-shirts cos its still pretty warm for us lol :lol:
i've got to hand to Florida it does have some of the best rollercoasters i've ever been on - Busch Gardens rocks my socks right off :mrgreen:
erm on a twilightish note spent an hour and a half (at least) lugging a big book (about vampires incidentally) and the Twilight Movie companion round Borders cos i didn't have enough money with me to buy them both so i had to wait for ages for my dad to come back. :roll: man i must have looked like a dork.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Well my uncle lives there, does that count? :D I've been to Jupiter (really close to Miami)... It was pretty boring for me since I was...like 10 or something :lol: I remember it was really hot outside, and really cold in the mall :lol: But of course, there are the beautiful palms and the beaches etc etc. It's pretty cool. Oooh and I went to Disney World! (I think that's in Orlando)
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^