Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by DHSHolly »

Alli, my aunt got me the twilight boardgame for my birthday. We haven't played it yet, but I'm kind of excited because I love to play board games. I like all kinds, but I like trivia games, they are fun. :)
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

@sarahG i wouldnt talk to her if i were you either. So stupid of her to eath your lunch. Hope youll be able to grab something else.

Argh i almost had a nervous brakedown last night. I was doing the finishing touches on the skirt, and found out it was to long and wide. So now, the effect i wanted is lost and doens t look good to me. I should wear a hoopskirt with it to get the effect, but i dont want to. *sigh* oh well, nothing to do about that now.
On top of that the weather report had changed, and it might rain ..-all day-. *sigh*

Ill post pics when we are back or tomorrow.
Have a great weekend everybody.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Rachel... that cannot be a deal! Obie ain't the only one swooning over Zfron's eyes... Seriously, you better make that a 3-girl wedding or I'll send the pack after you both. You see, he looks pretty much the way I pictured Edward in my head... (now do you guys understand why I have an issue with Rob?) especially his eyes... 'Swooning...*

Sarah... How did your day at the marathon go? I saw a clip on the news, they showed the winners in male/female classes, and were then eagerly awaiting to see if a xxx (forgot what name they said) would break the clown-world-record for the marathon, which was 3:23... and apparently someone was also trying to best the current stilt-record of 8 something hours... Seriously, it sounds like a great party! I hope you had fun!

My trip yesterday was fun, really fun. Took away a lot of stress and stuff. But I got really peeved when I found out that two of the three major clothes stores were quiting just the line I wanted to buy from. Saying like, there might still be some on the web-page. GAH! And the third never carried that kind of clothes to begin with... (stores being H&M, Lindex and KappAhl) I know at least one of them are known in the rest of the world.
But I shouldn't whine, I found what I needed, but nothing more. Since we don't go to Sweden often I would have liked to hoard up some stuff so I don't need to go again in just a few months time. Well well.
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Wingtear wrote:Rachel... that cannot be a deal! Obie ain't the only one swooning over Zfron's eyes... Seriously, you better make that a 3-girl wedding or I'll send the pack after you both. You see, he looks pretty much the way I pictured Edward in my head... (now do you guys understand why I have an issue with Rob?) especially his eyes... 'Swooning...*
Ninna, haha it was me that mentioned the double wedding not Rachel. I don't mind sharing ZEfron with others. With two of us we have a better chance of making Obie share. Then we can form a Gen Y Lexily kidnap mission, use our family-ness as an advantage.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
buffygrl3

Post by buffygrl3 »

I've got some bad news... I'm not sure how much is ok to tell you, I haven't talked to him directly yet but I'm sure he won't mind me saying this much. Cody was in a car accident on Friday. He's okay, and everyone else in the car will most likely be fine but he probably won't be around for awhile.

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

My dear Lexily! I've missed you guys so much! I can't believe I haven't stopped in in a couple of days! I've been horrible. It's okay... I've been writing that story I came up with... and as hard as I've tried, it's looking like for a good part of it, Bella and Jasper are going to be together. I know I told you guys it wouldn't end up like that. But I haven't made the decision if anything romantic is going to happen yet or not. *shrugs*

So Shane and I went to his parents today and on the way there, we got into a tiny fender bender. The dumb stupid b*tch wasn't paying attention and her and Shane tried to go through the stop sign at the same time. She was going straight and he was turning left. Both of them came to a stop but Shane came to a stop first. He starts to make the turn and the lady goes at the same time. Boom! She hits his beloved Yaris on my side. No real damage... just a little bit but you have to know what your looking for to see it. We talked about it for the five more minutes we were in the car and just dropped it. He went to go to bed at like 1030 because he was worn out. He comes back at 11 and is like I can't calm down and I can't stop thinking about that accident. I had to talk him into playing his video games before he fell asleep. Thankfully that's where he is now. I'm just hoping he doesn't wake up in the near future. :-)

Other than that nothing too exciting happened. We're in hockey mode and his favorite team (Washington Capitals) and my favorite team (Boston Bruins) are both in the playoffs. The Bruins won their series, and the Caps are getting ready for game 7 of their series against the Rangers. Shane and I don't watch the Caps because one of us is a jinx, and we're not sure who it is... But it's more likely than not me. Jinx is my nickname in his parents house. It's funny and I'll explain the story later. Shane plays tomorrow so that should be fun. We get Shane's best man Jason back so that's a plus too!

Like I said... nothing too interesting. I get to babysit next weekend... and then who knows. But I'll check in later I guess.

~ Tilly
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

@buffygrl. OMG, i hope hes ok! Tell him we'll be thinking about him, and are hoping he will be back soon! *hugs*

So, ive put up some EFF pics on facebook, check them out!.
For those who dont have facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1309688754

This one is my favourite:

Oh and Hubs send me this pic od the accident last friday:

[edit]

btw, thanx everyone who was hoping it wouldnt rain yesterday. It rained a lill in the mor ning, but the rest of the day was beautifull weather, sometimes even with sun, and not too cold :) so thanx you very much!
Last edited by jasmine on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Aww Thank you guys! Especially Sidney – you’re a very calming person. I wish I’d read your comments on Saturday night, it would’ve really helped calm me down. :)

(I’ve just realised how my post came across though – I wasn’t just stressed about the food! It was just the icing on the cake after a long day and the principle of the matter that shows how selfish my sister can be. I managed to eat which was good – I didn’t starve)
Nocturnal Lure wrote:May the moon light your track ;)
Lol! :lol:

Overall the day was really fantastic! The sun was shining which wasn’t great for the runners because it was quite hot but at least it wasn’t bucketing it down like last year. Our runners really enjoyed it, we made a big fuss of them and told them how bliming amazing they are! Now all I need to do is wait for them to send in their sponsorship money and tell them how amazing they are again! :D :D

I didn’t see the stilt walker until I watched the telly when I got home Ninna :( - she was very cool though. One of my favourite costumes was a rhino in drag! http://londonmarathon.justgiving.com/wp ... lsmore.jpg (well it may have been a female rhino but I’m sure it was a guy in the suit! :D )

Ooh Ally, freaky campus building – scary. I’m always reminded of films like Jurassic Park or Buffy when I’m in places like that. Creatures rather than people scare me more I think…Well done on your research paper! :)

I did not know there was a Twilight board game. I am intrigued!

Jasmine just had to quickly say your costume is amazing! I REALLY want to go one year now – it looks so much fun!!!

Aww Sam that’s awful. Send him lots of hugs from us. How are you? Are you ok? Remember we’re here if you need to chat or anything.

*Hugs* to all my Lexlings! :mrgreen:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
Nocturnal Lure

Post by Nocturnal Lure »

buffygrl3 wrote:I've got some bad news... I'm not sure how much is ok to tell you, I haven't talked to him directly yet but I'm sure he won't mind me saying this much. Cody was in a car accident on Friday. He's okay, and everyone else in the car will most likely be fine but he probably won't be around for awhile.
Two car accidents on the lex in 1 day? How's that for creepy. Hope Cody is okay, wish him well when you speak to him.

SarahGoddard you're welcome, glad to hear you had a good day.

The Fantasy Fair last sunday was a total succes. No doubt to people crossing their fingers here on the lex, the weather was brilliant. There were some amazing costumes, Jasmine's being one of them, she looked stunning, and people were great, it was one big party. I spent quite a bit of money as well on items ranging from artwork and a Master Chief action figure to Tarot decks and Crystall Balls fulfilling all my gothy and whitchcrafty needs all the while being my atention whoring self 8-) . Jasmine will have pics on her facebook I imagine for those who are curious.

Anyhoo, it didn't escape my aytention that things are slow on here lately, what is everybody up to these days?
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

I have been shamed into dragging my sorry butt over here...lol
*waves at Janny*

Janny your dress was AMAZING!!!

Sid and COdy...sorry you had some scary moments

Ninna...what'd ya get hmmmm...???

Not much here...I'm miserable because *boys cover eyes* I'm finally done nursing but my body hasnt caught up yet...so I feel as if the girls are about to pop...ugh!
School is done for the semester...
And I'm a FB addict!

LOL
Have a good night/day everyone!!