Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vesperarium
Settled in Forks

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by Vesperarium »

REHV IS TOMORROW!!!!! AHAHAHAAHA!!!!!! I'm going to the store first thing tomorrow morning, and I'm dying right now for the wait.
If you like what you see, come learn at COME VISIT VESPERARIUM, A TWILIGHT GRAPHICS SITE
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Rehv is out and waiting for all of us! Let us know when you get your hands on it. We know Oleander (lucky, lucky girl) has already gotten and read it. Who else has it?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

I was really frustrated to come home today, having been looking forward to it, and then discovering that it wasn't. :(

However, this means it will almost certainly come tomorrow, and tomorrow after school I'm not working, so I won't have to tear myself away from it! :D
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Dragon-girl do you have your book? My friend "Bookbuddy" got it yesterday and was kind enough to send me a text message with "Guess who's in my hands." Yeah, I had to call her and tell her to hurry up and read it so I can borrow it! Bless those without the OCD about mixing paperbacks and hardbacks! I can't wait to get it from her!

On your behalf, I checked out the WARDen's site and skimmed a bit. There are some potential spoilers out already, luckily I could tell them before I was ruined. Whew! I promise as soon as the two weeks are up, I will condense all the stuff and post for you all. I think it might help with our discussion.
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

Yes, it was waiting for me when I got home today. :D I'm about to start chapter 10, but it's dinner time. Damn having to eat! :lol:
una

Post by una »

I cannot contain my excitement nor can I adequately express. My friend "Bookbuddy" surprised me at work this morning with Rehv's book. She read it yesterday (it was her day off) and finished it at 2am this morning. Is that an awesome friend or what? I'm starting the book at lunch today!
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

I hate UPS ground shipping! My book STILL isn't here. =[ It makes me melancholy.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I am so excited for Rhev's book!!!! I ordered it from Barnes and Noble and it didn't arrive on the release day. I have no patience, so I went aboud bought it!

When I finally get my pre-ordered copy, I will return it...

I missed my brotherhood boys (as well as the Lex) I have been gone a while!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I'm not sure HOW this happened, but Amazon successfully delivered Rehv's book YESTERDAY. so I actually had it on the day it came out. :] sadly, I won't be reading it for a while. sigh.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Think I might have to give in an buy it. All 30 Library copies are checked out and Im #26 on the list :cry: