Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by twilight813 »

OMG LILY IS ALIVE!!!!

I know its incredible! lol... how are all my lexily lovelies? I miss you guys. I always say I am going to post more often and i know i never do. I always get distracted or sidetracked! So how is everyone?? How are my girlies... Ninna, Misty, Paula?? I am so happy i got our book today ladies! It made me smile so much and i was so excited! Wait till you get mine back lol there will be many post it notes cuz i have wayyy to much to say. But how is everyone else??
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

OMG!!! You got the book! YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!

Obie...I <3 your playlists!
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

hey everyone, we will be celebrating queensday today and one of my girlfriends is coming over to celebrate with us! havent seen her since our wedding so *yeay*!
(already celebrated queensnight yesterday and were looking for stuff we could use for a steampunk costume for sid next fair, en we found 3 old videocams, you know the 8mm ones. we'll prolly leave one whole and use 2 for the lenses. Hopefully i can found some old watches/clocks aswell today)

Now i have to change into something kewl, and not too warm, because the weather will be nice, and put on some orange makeup . i might even wear my mini tiara :twisted:

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

I love Westly too Misty. As sexy as Jared is it would be Westly everytime…or maybe Inigo. Hes lovely! Of course Megs is gonna drug you – drug you with hugs and squeals and general all round excitement!

Hello HarrianCullen! How are you? Come on in, pull up a chair jump right in. I’m Sarah, 22 from London. Bit crazy, love Eeyore and fantasy in general!

Obie, I love your mammoth posts! They always make me smile but I never really know how to reply to them except with the odd random comment…

Aww Kes you sound like you’ve been having a wicked time! Lol at “That walk” hehe! I know it well :D

Sam of course your upset and mad at him. That’s a very bad Cody for doing that to you. (Now that I know he’s ok I wont feel bad about telling him off) You tell him there’s a whole host of angry grizzlies waiting for him when he gets back!

That is very cool to be published Pharmer! ;)

HELLO LILY!

Whats Queenday Jasmine? :?:

OMG! I ate the most AMAZING ice cream last night! Serisouly – listen to how cool this is.

1. It’s a Magnum
2. It comes in a box. Yes a box, you open the top and its laying there all perfect and unmelted and unsquashed
3. Belgian chocolate ice cream, with a Belgian chocolate crisp shell
4. Pieces of melted brownie
5. Small squares of white chocolate

The whole time I was eating it I was thinking – OMG I have to tell my Lexily how amazing this is! http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/files/ImageG ... tation.gif

I’m sorry for going off on one, in case you cant tell I’m a little bit of a chocolate addict. It is my La Tua Cantante!

BIG hugs everyone! :mrgreen:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Since Jasmine ain't here I'll explain what queensday is.
It's the birthday of the former Queen Juliana (the mother of the current Queen Beatrix). and actually the celebration of the kingshouse (queenshouse in this case) and of the Netherlands actually. It's a HUGE holliday in the netherlands, and almost everybody turns up dressed in orange (the color of the Netherlands).

Today will know a downer though. It just been all over the news that a car drove into the crowd just after the car with the Royals in passed. They are not sure about how many deaths and wether it was an accident (very unlikely) or an attemt to crash into the Royals car (nobody wants to think this direction just yet).
I've seen pictures and it does look terrible. Hope the number of wounded seems low at the end and the talking about 1-4 deaths is wrong.

Sarah That Magnum seems delecious! How else could it, filled with Belgian Chocolate? :p
I need to try that someday. Soon.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

cool. That sounds really fn Liezie.

But that's awful with the car. I would say I hope everyones ok but sadly I think that may not be the case.

What is wrong with sick minded people like that? A National holiday, when everyone is happy, united and celebrating and some IDIOT (I can think of many stronger words but the censor will see to that!) has to pull a stunt like that.

That makes me sad :(

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Yeah, I never experienced Queensday in the Netherlands though, but I have a lot of friends there and the creening on tv publishes it's huge. Makes us Belgians look gray on our national holliday :p

They are still taking everything in mind with the car. Also the possibility someone just fell asleep or got a hartattack whilest driving the car and crashed into the crowd. But the fact that the car with Royalty just drove past it, makes that sounds like a very big coïncidine.

We'll keep you posted.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

queensday is BIG, EVERYone in the netherlands is out celebrating, drinking, partying, buying and selling old stuff. Its a lot of fun.

but today...im horrified by what happened :shock:

there are 4 deaths, 5 badly injured and 8 others injured.
This guy, 38, just drove into the crowd right next to the bus where the royal family was sitting in.
Knowing how much security there is on queensday, every route and exit is closed, this could NOT have been an accident. He drove right through the fences where the ppl were standing, and crashed against a monument. It was intentional but we dont know yet if it was an attack at the queen...but we all think it was.
The royal family saw it all happen, its been on the news all day. And ppl were being reanimated on the streets, on tv. This stuff just doesnt happen,....its not supposed to happen. :cry:
Every yr one city is chosen to host queensday and to have the royal family, with entertaiment and stuff...they all work on it for a yr, and now something like this ruins it. Its ust awfull. And now they are saying mauybe its not secure enough anymore.....
queensday will never be the same again :(

lots of ppl dont even know this yet, we only did because my motherinlaw called us to tell. But in most cities ppl are outside partying and celebrating. They will know when they get home......

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Awwww Jasmine, that's actually really sad. And it sucks.

Obie~ You wanted to know what everyone's been up to, well you remember that question I decided to write a story about. What if Jasper changed Bella instead of Edward, well I've been working on it. The first five chapters are up over on Fan Fiction.net... and I'm getting ready to write the chapter that's been sitting in my head for days. Bella and Jasper are going to sleep together. So I'm stoked to write it.
here's linkage if you want to read it...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5015507/1/If_You_Only_Knew

Other than that I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I clean the house and take care of everything. Plus I've been reading some Jasper/Bella stories... I have to admit that they are okay. I've fallen in love with them. I can picture those two together if Edward and Alice weren't in the picture.

Nothing too interesting has happened over here. Debating on spending a weekend with Delaware in May so I can go see 100 Monkeys play at this club called the Kung Fu Necktie in Philly. Kiki just needs to make up her mind. Because if she decides that we're going, I'm going shopping for a new outfit! haha. Hockey's been hockey. Shane's stoked that the Caps are going to the next round, but isn't happy that they are playing the Penguins because the Penguins somehow psych them out. I could care less who the Bruins play. They're playing the Canes, but you know what. They'll be fine. And then on Saturday we go babysit and then Sunday we may have to take his brother to his hockey game. Shane's parents have decided that they are going to the Hershey Bears game (Minor league hockey, they have season tickets and the Bears are playing the Wilkes Barre/Scranton Penguins... the irony is the Bears are the Caps minor affiliates, the Penguins are obviously the Penguins minor affiliates) and if Bren decides he doesn't want to go to that game but would rather play in his, then we're taking him to that. All in all an interesting weekend.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Sarah- that icecream sounds sooooo delicious!!! yumm im jealous you had that hehe.

Jasmine- wow that stinks about the car accident. Obviously it seems like an inside job if there is a ton of security.

Misty- yay i got the book!!! woot woot. But the nice little present Paula gave us broke already :(... i was at school and one minute i had it, the next... gone :( very very sad. I cant wait to send it back. I think that when Sam gets it maybe she can send it back to me, me to paula, paula to ninna, ninna back to you so we can all see what everyone wrote. Just an idea. Let me know what you think!

Off to do homework!! bleh almost the end of the semester!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3