Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Re: The Cast on the VMA's

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Thanks urcoolcarrie..!
Well I watched it anyway despite your advice not to, and I'm sooo mad at Russell Brand for stopping beautiful Rob from talking! I freaked when they all walked on, and further freaked when they introduced Paramore (like the best.band.ever..!), I mean like, perfect combination, Twilight and Paramore...! :D

Wow Robert was hot! :D

Least I got to see him anyway, but ya know actually hearing him might of been nice too...*cough* Thanks alot Russell Brand.... :evil:
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by azziemoved2forks »

Oh my god, I was so beyond upset Robert didn't get to talk. I missed the end of the first "True Blood" to watch him, and I didn't even get to hear that sexy british accent, I had to hear the hosts dorky britsh accent which I think is fake! :evil: :evil:

It probably isn't but it sounds fake, and why did he make fun of the Jonas Brothers so much? It was the first time they were ever there and they probably didn't enjoy it because of him!

Oooh that guy makes me mad. I did like his hair though :ugeek:

Oh! I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Cam threw his arm over Robert and sniffed him! He must of smelled really good haha. Well, If I was standing right next to him I would've probably done the same thing (I'm a creeper). :lol:

Gosh, I wish I was Cam or his noise at that moment
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:Picture if you will: I was super excited to see the Twilight cast, like SUPER excited. Since going to Comic-Con and getting them to sign a movie poster for me, I hadn't really seen anything new from them. I normally don't watch the VMAs, and was only watching them this time because the Twilight cast was going to be there. Naturally, when they finally came on I was literally jumping out of my seat with anticipation just to hear them speak! How disappointed I was. They had NO close up of our beloved Spunk AND the host totally cut him off! He didn't cut anybody else off! Rob literally got to say one word. One. That's it. I was like a little kid waking up on Christmas morning and discovering that they had only gotten socks as presents. Totally bummed. And I wanted to punch the host in the face ;)
Oh my!
You... saw the Twilight cast in person?
I would've died.
Really. I-I can't even say how LUCKY you are.
People like me would KILL to be in your position.
Lol.

I wanted to go Comic-Con, but it's a couple of hundred miles away from me. Boo.
But the VMAs. Lol.

He actually said two words, he said, 'Please welcome--' and that's where he gets cut off by Russel.
Just like you, I felt cheated on, because Rob never finished his line, but meh, it's whatever to me now.
At first, yes, I was really pissed, I wanted to kill someone, but the controversy has calmed down and I think we should all too.

But hey, at least in the Twilight Premiere, Rob will be there again!
I wish I could go....
-cries-
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
dazzled24
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzled24 »

haha well I watch the VMA's anyways, but the twilight cast and the jonas brotherswere just an added bonus! AFter Russel brand (ew) made fun of the jonas brothers i thought it couldn't get any worse than that, but it did! He cut off Rob! I was so mad I couldn't even hear his amazing british accent! Well i heard two words of it but still not enough. And I heard MTV asked russel brand to come back next year! Seriously please don't.
AshleeTwilight8
Wandering Through Town

Post by AshleeTwilight8 »

Russell was probably the worst host EVER, and how rude what that for him to cut Rob off like that? I was definately mad. They were the entire reason I watched that, and it was disappointing!

Besides that...Kristen looked fantastic, i thought in some of the pictures I saw she looked absolutely stunning. Of course Taylor, Cam and Rob looked super hot too.
"Why am I covered in feathers?"- Bella Swan
"I bit a pillow or two"-Edward Cullen
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

xoxocamille wrote:
BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:Picture if you will: I was super excited to see the Twilight cast, like SUPER excited. Since going to Comic-Con and getting them to sign a movie poster for me, I hadn't really seen anything new from them. I normally don't watch the VMAs, and was only watching them this time because the Twilight cast was going to be there. Naturally, when they finally came on I was literally jumping out of my seat with anticipation just to hear them speak! How disappointed I was. They had NO close up of our beloved Spunk AND the host totally cut him off! He didn't cut anybody else off! Rob literally got to say one word. One. That's it. I was like a little kid waking up on Christmas morning and discovering that they had only gotten socks as presents. Totally bummed. And I wanted to punch the host in the face ;)
Oh my!
You... saw the Twilight cast in person?
I would've died.
Really. I-I can't even say how LUCKY you are.
People like me would KILL to be in your position.
Lol.
I know, it was truly a life changing experience! :) Though I live in Texas (obviously far away from San Diego), so my dad gets the father of the year award for flying me there! Love you daddy! :D But obviously, I was not the only one who wanted to meet them and get the autographed poster: try 6500 other girls. Because the cast didn't want to have to sign 6500 autographs, we had to draw tickets out of a bag, and if your ticket had a stamp on it you got a wristband to get it. They only had 75 wristbands. I literally screamed and almost fainted when I saw the stamp on the ticket! And FYI: Robert Pattinson is SOOOOO cute in person! ;)
ImageImage Image
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

^ Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in.
Lol, I'm kidddingggg!

Omg, you're from Texas?
What a freaking shame!
I live in California and I still couldn't even go to the goshdarn Comic-Con!
BLAHHHH!

And you... you saw Robert Pattinson ?
-dies 10billion x over-
Omg, I could cry right now...
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

xoxocamille wrote:^ Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in.
Lol, I'm kidddingggg!

Omg, you're from Texas?
What a freaking shame!
I live in California and I still couldn't even go to the goshdarn Comic-Con!
BLAHHHH!

And you... you saw Robert Pattinson ?
-dies 10billion x over-
Omg, I could cry right now...
Yes, I saw and spoke to him. *dies too* haha. My life is now complete. I can die happy now! ;)
ImageImage Image
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

^^
-cries-
Y-y-you sp-spoke to him?! To Robert Pattinson?
-dies eternity times over-

Omgggggggggg!
Tears are litterally falling down my cheeks.
-cries some more-

You... spoke to him?
Omfrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I want to kill myself.
Gah, do you have any idea how much I want to be you right now?!?!?!?!

OMGGGGGGG.
I'm still in shock.
I'll be crying in my sleep now.

Wowwwww.
You.... spoke to ROB?!?!?!
-dies in utter disbelief-
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

Argh. It was kinda disappointing. They only showed the cast for like 5 seconds? And Robert's line got cut off was a really unpleasant thing..

They should have showed longer.
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.