General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Sequels

Post by CullensGirl14 »

I'd love to see a story continuing with Bella and Edward, i know that she is dealing fantastically well with her tranformation, but it would be interesting to see how she is doing, if i remember correctly, she (at the moment) is stronger than the Cullens, i want to know if she normalises (for a vampire) or if she stays stonger, faster etc, mainly because i want to see her kick more butt now, seeing as everyone else was kicking butt on her behalf lol.

I'd also like to read a story about Bella's time in Phoenix, what it was like living with her mother, her marriage to Phil and all the other bits that lead her to Forks.

Another idea would be, when Renesme is older, rejecting the imprint from Jacob. As Renesme is a special child, there must be a way that she could 'remove' the imprint. Of course as many of you have said the story from Jacob's POV about Renesme and watching her grow up, and the friendship between him and Edward mature, would be a great one to read.

I'm loving the ideas about the Cullen's backstory, as we don't know that much about them, it would be really interesting to read each individual story and how they intertwine and eventually lead to the Twilight Saga.
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

CullensGirl14 wrote: Another idea would be, when Renesme is older, rejecting the imprint from Jacob. As Renesme is a special child, there must be a way that she could 'remove' the imprint. .
That is so sad!! I don't even like Jacob and I couldn't do that to him. He's been through enough heartbreak, the poor guy. I mean if your one and only rejects you that is just so so sad!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

yeah even though I didn`t like Jacob in the first 3 books too much but that would be to harsh. I wouldn`t want that to happen to him. I little competiton from Nahuel would be okay so he would see what Edward had to go through.
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Oh yeah, Nahuel would be great for some competition, keep him grateful for Renesmee. But to have Renesmee just not want him at all!! :(
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

cullens_love wrote:yeah even though I didn`t like Jacob in the first 3 books too much but that would be to harsh. I wouldn`t want that to happen to him. I little competiton from Nahuel would be okay so he would see what Edward had to go through.
LOl, i think that a story of the love triangle between renesmee, jacob, and nahuel wud be really interesting! its kindv like bella, edward and jacob and eventually renesmee will end up with her true love (i.e jacob), but she would have 'played the field' with nahuel. :lol: its very 'twilight reinvented', 90210 style :D
Twilighter88
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter88 »

I think Alice's point of view would be really interesting, especially seeing how her visions really work. That would be great.
I also think it would be interesting to see when they move again - they'd have to move eventually - and see them all start at high school again. That way we could see how Bella reacts to being part of the Cullens beautiful lunch table. ;)

I dunno. I just think that would be cool.l

Twilighter88

Edward&&Bella,forever.<3
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I think I would like to see a book from someone else's pov, but not a whole book. Maybe a whole book, like NM, split into 4 parts - maybe Alice, Jasper, Edward and Jacob for example.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
andrea0908
Settled in Forks

Post by andrea0908 »

Hi Stephenie! Hi guyz!

I love the books so much. It made me crazy! After reading everything, I end up feeling empty. I still crave for more. I finally decided to write a document to ask Stephenie to please continue writing the sequel. I ask a lexicon staff to help me on how to contact her. Thank God, she is so willing to inform me of this thread and Stephs’ myspace account. Unluckily, it is restricted to friends only. I suppose to post my doc at the lexicon forum. However, afraid, I might feed unnecessary and unpleasant topics. If she will read my document, I will be so much happy if I will get a reply from her. I read the saga once and the midnight sun.

After analyzing everything, I came up with this...HER BOOKS HAVE A MYSTERY IN IT! IT IS AMAZING! I cant help myself but keep on finding a way everyday how to be able to reach her and tell her...hey...I have this ideas, please read it...I want you to continue your stories. I am not satisfied with the four books. There is a mystery to be solved. Go on, continue, your characters are waiting too. Yet another side of me is so afraid that it will not make sense. I hope it will to you Steph.

How happy am I if it appeals to you. I will honestly tell you that, I include some comments,some negative ones there, but those are all positive criticisms, for future references I guess, if you will continue the book. How I love sharing with you my crazy ideas. My analysis. I want you to know it. With your wild imagination, I hope it will suggest something really. I know you are so brilliant. Your mind works in a different way. My ideas might work a different way to you haha. That is cool.

I just wrote this to tell you that I will be sending you my analysis, my ideas on your twilight saga stories. I found it mysterious! Thanks for giving time then. Do let me know if you want to read it..hahaha,I think I’m just dreaming! Sorry guyz!
I know it's Hard...But I Want to Believe that my Edward is REAL
andrea0908
Settled in Forks

Post by andrea0908 »

MindReader wrote:I dont really care about other POV's...I just want more books :cry: i love the series too much :shock:
Yah,you are right! I want more books in the series. I actually wrote a document about my analysis on the twilight saga. Indeed there are different angles to be considered. I love the books too.. I hope Steph will continue writing stories of her vampires. Maybe in time, after a break, she will be able to hear her twilight characters shouting inside her head and wanting their stories more to be told. We'll wait and see.
I know it's Hard...But I Want to Believe that my Edward is REAL
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I think a lot of these sequels people want would be overkill. They're good ideas, but I would rather read them in a fanfic than a whole 'nother book. I'd love to read something in Leah's perspective, but I want the cover and font and everything to be completely different from Twilight. I don't want a continuation, exactly, but another book/series in which the main character just happened to be a minor character from another series. I don't want it to be more Twilight. Twilight's finished. It would seem like Steph's just trying to squeeze more money out of her fans.

Did that make sense?
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee