Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by sarah! »

threethings wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:If you seem any of the production/behind the scenes pics of NM, she has a wig this time. The makeup looks to be better too. We won't know till we see a trailor if it looks better on film or not...keep your fingers crossed
I def like the wig better. No roots!p
Yeah the roots look A LOT better.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
cherrydarling1177
Settled in Forks

Post by cherrydarling1177 »

You know, she wouldn't have been my first pick for Rose...while Nikki Reed is beautiful, IMO the blonde hair just doesn't suit her...I always pictured Rosalie as beyond breathtakingly gorgeous, almost like Scarlett Johanssen (don't hate me for this, I know a lot of people hate her, but I find her GORGEOUS).

However, Nikki TOTALLY gets/plays Rosalie's character dead on. She's great with the whole diva/superbitch attitude. Looking forward to seeing New Moon. ;)
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Scarlett Johansson? I don't hate her, I think she could possibly be Rose, now you mention it, but she wouldn't come to mind first thing.

I still think Nikki is the best choice ... I agree that she has the character of Rosalie right. She was very good at smashing the bowl. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
cherrydarling1177
Settled in Forks

Post by cherrydarling1177 »

-Jasper wrote:Scarlett Johansson? I don't hate her, I think she could possibly be Rose, now you mention it, but she wouldn't come to mind first thing.

I still think Nikki is the best choice ... I agree that she has the character of Rosalie right. She was very good at smashing the bowl. :lol:
Oh absolutely! She's grown on me, the more I watch the movie. And yes...the bowl smashing scene is just too perfect.

LOL, I'm such a shoe junkie, whenever that scene is over, I quickly pause to check out Rose's shoes right afterward...I LOVE them...I wonder where I can find a pair, hmmmm....
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Oh, come on...you know you wanted Jessica Simpson... :lol:

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
lisset
Settled in Forks

Post by lisset »

oh c'mon u know the blonde hair doesnt suit nikki and u can see the roots! the only reason nikki was chosen was bc of THAT director bc if u look at her history nikki is in all her movies. so had there been a different director nikki more than likely would not have been chosen and they would have chosen someone better suited for the role!
Dragonfly
Settled in Forks

Post by Dragonfly »

:? I have tried and tried to accept Nikki as Rosalie.... i really have, honest! I hate to judge someone on how they 'look' but her look is all wrong for Rosalie (in my very humble opinion). Having said that, the blonde hair and nasty dark roots does NOTHING for Nikki at all and I was quite startled at how pretty she really is without that shockingly horrendous hair 'thing' they did to her in the movie. To be fair though, I have to say, she played the snotty superb*tch very well and I didn't feel the need to go to 'my happy place' when she came onscreen. I'll be interested to see how she does with Rosalie when we get to Eclipse and Breaking Dawn :D

DF
candybabe1012
Wandering Through Town
Location: With Jacob at the beach.. even if I am too old for him :)

Post by candybabe1012 »

Dragonfly wrote::? I have tried and tried to accept Nikki as Rosalie.... i really have, honest! I hate to judge someone on how they 'look' but her look is all wrong for Rosalie (in my very humble opinion). Having said that, the blonde hair and nasty dark roots does NOTHING for Nikki at all and I was quite startled at how pretty she really is without that shockingly horrendous hair 'thing' they did to her in the movie. To be fair though, I have to say, she played the snotty superb*tch very well and I didn't feel the need to go to 'my happy place' when she came onscreen. I'll be interested to see how she does with Rosalie when we get to Eclipse and Breaking Dawn :D

DF

Agreed... she acted it well... but she just doesnt look the part!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i love niukki as rose!
she is the best,and super hot, wow
and i like her new wig wowza!
:lol:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
bemywerewolf
Settled in Forks

Post by bemywerewolf »

When I pictured Rosalie, I pictured as the most beautiful woman on Earth or the Vampire World..LOL.I thought she would be STUNNING..It was like "Just look at her and you would faint because of her beauty." That's how I pictured it in the book.So far so good..But then I wondered how they were going to pull it in off in the movie..Like what women is PERFECT for Rosalie's role??..Nikki Reed? She do a well job in the movie, as of acting, but looks were "okay" for Rosalie's character..She is a very very pretty lady, but I think that it would be more nicer if there was someone more prettier..But then, I thought Edward would fall for Rosalie for her beauty and then it would mess up the whole Twilight story..
Sorry if I offened anyone in anyway..THX!
[/quote]