All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: All time low

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Okay, thanks for the list. Im going to have to wait till Im home or untill tomorrow to check them out unfortunately.

In Austin its really dark & gray out. Everyone here is like 'The storm's hitting us tomorrow! Dont go out!' & they've bought out the stores!

I spent most of my day today in San Marcos though. It was nice. Visited the Hot Topic outlet & was in heaven!!!!!!
AllTimeLow
Settled in Forks

Post by AllTimeLow »

I love All Time Low XD
They're like, epic. Nobody at my school's heard of them xD Their loss..
RAWR!

AlexanderWilliamGaskarth<3

alex.
rian.
jack.
zack.
my heroes <3
dallasaustin
Settled in Forks

Post by dallasaustin »

Al Time Low is amaazing!
I love theeeeeem.
Alex Gaskarth all waaaaay.
No One Can Touch is a sweeet song and Alex Gaskarth makes it even better.
=].
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

I love ATL. (: Ha.

There are a few people at my school that know ATL, & then there are the preps that just wear the shirt because 'its cute', Really annoying.

I was really happy because like last week, I got the mp3 version of The three words to remember in dealing with the end & The Party Scene - The Party Scene is amazing!
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

i love ATL!! i'm taking my friend to see them in November as her b-day present because she likes them and hasn't been to a concert before. i've been going to concerts since i was young so i don't even remember what it felt like going to a concert for the first time. i love taking friends to their first concerts, it's interesting to see their reactions to them. :) what is All Time Low like in concert? i heard they sign autographs sometimes. is that true?
AllTimeLow
Settled in Forks

Post by AllTimeLow »

I don't know about the autographs... But Kerrang! says they're good live..
But I wouldn't take my parents to see em... The Boner Song <3 xD
RAWR!

AlexanderWilliamGaskarth<3

alex.
rian.
jack.
zack.
my heroes <3
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

lol i'm lucky cuz my mom is really cool. but she'll probably just go off on her own since i'll be there w/my friend anyways. they seem like they'd be good live. i would love it if they signed autographs though. i can't remember where i heard they did that...
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

PrincessBella wrote:what is All Time Low like in concert? i heard they sign autographs sometimes. is that true?
Im going to start off with, that girl is going to have the best time in the world. Me & a friend went to see them like 2 weeks ago & I still have outbursts(:

Okay, so be prepared for Moshing & Crowd Surfing. Jack will jump into the crowd unexpectedly. Alex will get really crazy & they cuss some & talk about lots of stupid stuff that make you smile & we got to flip off their sound guy & Alex climbed this pole at ours, so it really depends on what they can do.

Expect the crazy unexpected-ness.(:

Its lots of fun.

For autographs... Oh & um they throw waterbottles, guitar picks, drum sticks & stuff into the crowd. If you wait in line really early, they sometimes come out & meet their fans, Ive seen that happen alot.

They occasionally pull people up on stage.

They are the best crowd/fan friendly band around. They sound amazing live & you always wonder if its really happening because its like the most perfect thing in the world. Take pictures & have fun.

Umm. I cant remember anything, but wear sensible shoes. You will jump around like crazy & scream as loud as you can.

Have fun!(:
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

Thanx! it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. i'm not into moshing so much (after seeing Paramore in concert it kind of freaked me out) but since i'll be with a friend instead of just a parent, it should be more fun. it would be cool to catch something they throw... i would love to be pulled on stage too. i'll definitely have to sneak my camera in for this one! i'll be sure to remind my friend to wear comfy shoes as well. i appreciate the advice so thank u! :)
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

When me & sarah were in that, we couldnt stay together. Its hard, but if you're in the front or against the stage, its easier.

Thats what Im hoping to do, push my way to the front.