Did you get someone to read Twilight?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Did you get someone to read Twilight?

Post by MCullz »

Artemis Cullen wrote: That is so messed up! :x I would have thrown the test in her face! :twisted: ...... Well maybe not but I would imagine myself doing so. :geek:
that would have been very entertaining to watch you throw a test in a teachers face. lol.
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

MCullz wrote:
Artemis Cullen wrote: That is so messed up! :x I would have thrown the test in her face! :twisted: ...... Well maybe not but I would imagine myself doing so. :geek:
that would have been very entertaining to watch you throw a test in a teachers face. lol.

Yeah that would be entertaining, but I would have run out of the room as soon as I was done! And I would have tried to avoid school for a few days... :mrgreen:
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
strawberry
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by strawberry »

So far I got 2 people to read Twilight. One is nearly as obsessed as me ;) the other one likes to read them but "just" thinks that they are ok. I´m also tryinig to convince my sister to read Twilight.
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

I'm a someone who someone got to read Twilight! I'm so grateful to that person! Go you person! :lol:
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
LipsForeverSealed
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

prettyinpaleskin wrote: got my best friend addicted! i was telling her she should read them for AGES and then finally she read like the first chapter one day in a free class during school and she was like OMG can i borrow it and then i was like... um no thats my only copy and i'm reading it at the mo and then she got all like creepy and tried to STEAL it!! but i reclaimed it and forgive her (wouldn't we all react the same?) and eventually let her borrow it and then she like totally became obsessed too! and like almost immediately went out and bought her own copies and i had somone to freak out with me when we went to the bd release party! shes on here too! shout out to LipsForeverSealed !! Its you i'm talking bout!
[/quote]

Here I am! *waves* Hi hi! :mrgreen:
We had such fun at that BD party... woo! Im laughing just thinking about it!
I'v already expressed my gratitude on lex bout you introducing me to twilight... :D
Go you!

byee! *waves*
Computer class is over now.... :shock: How will i go on?! *raises hand to forehead and gasps*
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I got two of my best friends to read it. And they love it :D

I'm currently in the process of getting one of my guy friends to read Twilight. I think he is on like chapter 4 or something. I don't know. But I always nag him about it. HA ha.

I also got my mom to read them. She is on Eclipse, and she loves it too :D
EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs »

I got my mother-in-law reading them and she's hooked...we're both big readers and tend to like the same type of books.
I also convinced a friend who I don't see often enough to read them...she was on Eclipse before I even knew she had started Twilight.
Today I sent out three emails to friends who live out of town...and am waiting for their response.

So I've converted two, and am in the process of converting three more...

edit: I've converted three, and in the process of converting two more :D (as of Sept. 24)
Last edited by EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs on Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianna_cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by brianna_cullen »

i totally got my friend gabby, jeni and brittney and jazmine to read the book. my aunt and mom r going to read them soon too. ur welcome stephanie!
Edward can bruise me anyday.

MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

muahahha. a 6th twilighter on the way.

i got my 14 yr old sister to promise to read them. I just have to get my copy of twilight from my best friend. :D
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls
KaseyHeartEdward

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Lol how many people have many people have i gotten to read twilight hmmm?

I know i have gotton a lot of people to read them i think 10 actully lol give or take. The reason why is becuase i had my friends read them. And then i am part of a youth group and i would always talk about the books and how good they are. And then the next thing i know many of the students in my youth group have read them! So it is awesome!
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter