American Idol

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: American Idol

Post by spookybell »

Jasper3 I think we fuel each other...

Clay is an ingrate and it bugs me
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

:lol: Spooky, is that a good thing? Oh, and you call call me Nat or Gnat, if you want to.

Clay... should shut up.
List, Gnat ♥
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Nat... Gnat... oh I hope I remember that....

Clay should shut his trap... along with Mel Gibson...
David Hasselhoff needs to stop binge drinking and traumatising his daughter.

Christian Bale... another one (I loved him as a child actor and seen almost all his films) until his head got so big and his mouth so big and his hot head and...

I mean the paparazzi is awful, but if you don't like what being famous comes with... get another job!!!!!!

oh and Kiefer Sutherland also... he flies under the radar but he is a jerk (editing words for PG lex) I met him. Okay can I say Why are we talking about a donkey?.

I could go on and on...

dang Clay for starting this!!!!!!!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Awww, I love Christian Bale!

To make this AI related: Kris will be on Ellen tomorrow

edit: !!!!!!!!!!!!! http://tv.yahoo.com/contributor/2461071 ... 6316__ER:1
List, Gnat ♥
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^^I must say, that would be pretty dang cool if Adam became Queen's new lead singer. He definitely proved himself on that part during the finale.

Oh, and I will be watching Ellen tomorrow. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

if I didn't record Ellen every day, I wouldn't go out of my way. I bet he will be so humble, sweet, uncomfortable and charming. Actually, I think I will watch!

NOOOOO - I don't want Adam to be Queen's lead singer. (Not a Queen fan) I think he can go Solo. I want him solo. THANK YOU for posting the article.

ah Christian Bale is beautiful and tallanted but he is a huge Why are we talking about a donkey?. He has a monster ego and I have watched him grow from a sweet, darling boy, to a confident, arogant pompas man. Ahhh fame... you do pay a price.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Oh my gosh! Ok, so my friend and I went onto ebay and got some SUPER good tickets for cheap to the american idol concert in salt lake, and let me tell you, it was AH-MAZING! Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved it! Everyone sang better than on the show (as with last year when i went). Here's a rundown on everyone:

Michael: he was...good. I mean, he was number 10 for a reason, but he was a TON better than on the show. I don't actually remember any of the songs he sang. I think I was just in shock at how close I was to the stage and everyone up there.

Megan: For those of you who disliked her on the show, I think you would have liked her live. I was in total shock that I was so close to her that I stopped breathing for a bit, but after that episode was over, I enjoyed her so much! She walked around a lot, so there wasn't really a chance for her to do any real weird dancing, she took some of that extra stuff (for lack of a better term) out of her voice and just sang it. Absolutely wonderful. She sang Put Your Records On (one of my all time favorite songs! eeeee!) and a Amy Whitehouse song. She was awesome!

Scott: He sang A Thousand Miles, which was an epic win for him. Overall, a very nice performer. He was also very funny when he had his little thing where he talked in the middle of his songs. I love that guy. He even stood up and did some crazy stuff, so kudos to him. :)

Lil: She sang All The Single Ladies, which was good for her, but for some reason I just don't like her. Hm.

Anoop: Once again, he was an ok singer, but I never really liked him. I don't have too much to comment, because I just kind of blanked out on his performance.

Matt: He's amazing on the piano, like we already knew, but oh my gosh! It was sooooo cool to see him live! He was one of my favorites of the night. So very nice. :)

Allison: HOLY CRAP, THIS GIRL CAN SING! Like, I knew that during the show, but she can rock it live! She was just marvelous. Oh, and she also did the duet with Adam singing "Slow Ride." I about died. So fantastic!

Danny: He is the sweetest person ever. When he started talking to the audience, he briefly meantioned the things that happened to him before the show (his wife dying), and told us that the next song was deticated to us. He said that we need to do everything we can to follow our dreams and to not let any troubles get in our way of doing so. Then he sang "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. Guys, I almost cried! It was so sincere and sweet and everything I want out of an artist. Will definitely be buying his album when it comes out.

Adam: My first reaction to him was "oh my gosh. here we go all over again," because all he did was scream his first song. I couldn't tell you one word of that song because he literally screamed the entire thing. I didn't like it, and I was about to give up him totally. THEN, he just HAD to come out with a Muse song! Oh my gosh! He sang "Starlight" and I was hypnotized. PERFECT song for him. Just PERFECT. It also happens to be one of my very favorite songs by Muse, so he got me there. Props to him for getting even me involved in his performance.

KRIS!!!!!!!!: Ok, this guy is freaking amazing. First he sang his version of "Heartless," which had me. Oh, and then he had to one up that and sing "Hey Jude" by none other than the Beatles! The entire croud was swaying their hands back and fourth and he put the mic out to us during the "na na na na" part. I've never heard or seen anything so amazing. I'm so glad I got to be apart of that.

HERE IS THE BEST PART:So, after the show (more like during the first part of the last song), my friend and I ran out to the tour busses and trucks and stuff to see if we could meet any of the stars. Well, we stood there, along with a ton of other fans, for 1 1/2 hours! I mean, we were standing there until 11:30 at night. THEN, tada! Michael came out, followed by the rest of the stars! I got my ticket signed by Megan, Danny, Anoop, Allison, Kris, and Matt. :D I got to meet them all and briefly chat with each one, but Adam was being a bit...mean, I guess is the word. I didn't like being around him in person. He's just pushy and slightly angry. I mean, it could be just that night, but I don't know. Scott couldn't sign much other than t-shirts, because of obvious reasons. Michael was having too much fun entertaining the coud to sign much stuff, but it was still fun to meet him, and Lil just ran over lots of people. Totally worth standing there for so long! They are all soooooo brilliant! :D

Ok, thats the end of my long story. :) If you would like to see some pictures, please pm me. I had great seats and got pics when the people were right in front of me, and I'd love to share. :)

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

GET TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I only want Adam. Also, Idol played here already. I will wait until I can see an Adam Concert. That's all I want. I love that Daughtry just had a CD come out. I'm not used to it. And David Cook is coming to town - I might drag my elderly parents because they love him too. How crazy is that?
KiowaLove
Settled in Forks

Post by KiowaLove »

How does anyone else feel about Paula not returning for the new season? Personally, I like Kara better and am kinda glad that I won't have to hear Paula's babbling. :P