Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by Dovrebanen »

diane771 wrote:So Dovrebanen you would start at the top and work down :?: :lol:
To me save the best for last, I have the whole thing choreographed in my head from his feet to his blue boxers and I can't give anymore away. :!: :lol: :lol:
The top is always a good place to start... And I really couldn't think any further than his chest since I didn't have a fan available...I doubt my boyfriend would approve of that anyway :lol:
If we are to keep this thread at decent level, you really shouldn't give more away, diane :D
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Dovrebanen wrote:
To me save the best for last, I have the whole thing choreographed in my head from his feet to his blue boxers and I can't give anymore away. :!: :lol: :lol:
The top is always a good place to start... And I really couldn't think any further than his chest since I didn't have a fan available...I doubt my boyfriend would approve of that anyway :lol:
If we are to keep this thread at decent level, you really shouldn't give more away, diane :D
No my dreams are well kept, and I do have a ceiling fan!!! :lol:
Since Edward and the Cullens are hard and cold to humans, I wonder if their tempture stays the same in any climate?
When Bella changed she felt him like a real person feels like, but you only get Edward saying before Bella changed that she was fragile. So did she feel like some bubble or very thin glass that would break with just a bit of pressure. Maybe when MS comes out we will know. Because Bella tells us how Edward feels before and after. A good note to go to bed now :lol:
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Here's a question: What's Edward's favorite part about being a vampire?

I was also wondering if everyone on here as read The Book That Shouldn't Be Named or if we have some MS virgins?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

pennybug84 wrote:Here's a question: What's Edward's favorite part about being a vampire?

I was also wondering if everyone on here as read The Book That Shouldn't Be Named or if we have some MS virgins?
I've read it. My will power is just not that strong. I loved every single page.

I think Edward's favorite part of being a vampire is his ability to use his body the way he wants to. He loves the speed. It seems like a way for him to feel totally free. Like when he was so happy when he got to run with Bella from the meadow. And he mostly seemed exhilarated when he ran.
And I think he liked his enhanced intellectual abilities.
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^ I know what you mean. I also read it. I wasn't going to at first but after a few weeks I gave in & read it. And I'm glad I did, it was awesome! And I loved finding out more info that we get from his point of view. And I love Edwrd even more after reading it (which I didn't think was possible!) I REALLY HOPE that she'll finish it someday. (I realized I didn't say wether I read it or not.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

This is stupid but him not having to sleep at all.
I am saying that because he found it so fascinating to watch Bella sleep

But directly for Edward mind reading.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

pennybug84 wrote:^^^ I know what you mean. I also read it. I wasn't going to at first but after a few weeks I gave in & read it. And I'm glad I did, it was awesome! And I loved finding out more info that we get from his point of view. And I love Edwrd even more after reading it (which I didn't think was possible!) I REALLY HOPE that she'll finish it someday. (I realized I didn't say wether I read it or not.)
I fell more in love with Edward when I read it too. To see what goes on in his mind was amazing. Even un-finished, it is one of the best books I've ever read. If it get's published I will run to the bookstore.
diane771 wrote:This is stupid but him not having to sleep at all.

I agree that the mind reading was an advantage in battles and when it came to protecting his family and Bella. But didn't he see it as a burden as well in his daily life? He felt like he was intruding on other people because he couldn't turn it off. He would always hear their most private thoughts, and I don't think he wanted that.
But he clearly relied a lot on his ability. And that's why it was so frustrating with Bella. I guess he felt almost half-blind, like Alice with the pack. But I also think that's part of why he fell in love with her. He had to really make an effort to understand her, and she intrigued him by her silence.
So I see his mind reading ability as a little bit of both. An advantage, but also something that made him feel intrusive.
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

diane771 wrote:This is stupid but him not having to sleep at all.

That's not stupid at all. It's a good one actually. When I was thinking about it that was one that came to mind. Especially because his new favorite activity was to watch her sleep.

I think the vampire speed and strength would be waaay nice. Except for him it's a good & bad thing because when he's with Bella in her human form he has to be extra careful not to hurt her.
edwardsblossom
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Post by edwardsblossom »

diane771 wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote:
No my dreams are well kept, and I do have a ceiling fan!!! :lol:
Since Edward and the Cullens are hard and cold to humans, I wonder if their tempture stays the same in any climate?
When Bella changed she felt him like a real person feels like, but you only get Edward saying before Bella changed that she was fragile. So did she feel like some bubble or very thin glass that would break with just a bit of pressure. Maybe when MS comes out we will know. Because Bella tells us how Edward feels before and after. A good note to go to bed now :lol:

^all I could do was giggle in empathy and blush XD

And as to the question of the favored part of vampirism, I think Edward's favorite part about being a vampire is, obviously, the speed, and, even though I think this appreciation came vaguely and with a great amount of years, perhaps he secretly, deep down, enjoys the fact that he can keep on learning about things he wishes to (particularly medical though). That he actually likes still looking young, and being able to pass nicely as a student in college and universities so he can study and learn and be able (though it may have not lasted for too long) to challenge his intelligence for a bit.

^Conflicting, neh? :geek:
§ROMY Fan For Life§ImageImage
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I'm not so sure Edward has a favorite part of being a vampire.
After all, he is just a completely torchured pessimistic soul up until BD.
So I'd have to say Bella is his favorite part about being a vampire, if that makes any sense.
Bella's his favorite part of existance.

That didn't really make much sense, but it did in my head. :lol:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3