General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Denali Coven

Post by ringswraith »

Yes, they had sexual relations with human men.

But I'm sure you can appreciate why Edward didn't come to them for advice. I mean, they're female, he's male... Plus, I'm sure that conversation would have been rather awkward for Edward. Tanya would probably try to give him an actual "hands-on" demonstration.
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

ringswraith wrote:Yes, they had sexual relations with human men.

But I'm sure you can appreciate why Edward didn't come to them for advice. I mean, they're female, he's male... Plus, I'm sure that conversation would have been rather awkward for Edward. Tanya would probably try to give him an actual "hands-on" demonstration.
Haha yes you're right. Didn't think about it :D But still, Edward could have know then that it is not impossible, like he thought in the beginning. Thanks for answering my question ! :D

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

never been here before *peaks* Hmmm nice.

Yeah I like the Denali Coven they're so... naughty.
Well before the changed their ways. crazy succubi. :lol:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

ringswraith wrote:Yes, they had sexual relations with human men.

:lol: Excellent point, rings. I can just imagine an extremely embarressed Edward running from Tanya :lol:
But still..I wondered how come Tanya didn't hurt the human men? She must have been a lot stronger than them. I guess she learned to perfect her selfcontrol after a while, but I guess quite a few men were hurt? And how could she have sex with human men and not have them notice that she was very different from other women? She was ice cold and rock solid...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Dovrebanen wrote: But still..I wondered how come Tanya didn't hurt the human men? She must have been a lot stronger than them. I guess she learned to perfect her selfcontrol after a while, but I guess quite a few men were hurt? And how could she have sex with human men and not have them notice that she was very different from other women? She was ice cold and rock solid...[/color]
They most likely knew what was going on...but they either thought they were dreaming or in heaven most likely lmao...so it probably just added to the allure of the women being extremely beautiful
ImageImageImageImage
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Why didn't they notice she was a vampire? Three ideas:
1. Guys don't notice much of anything about a woman after a certain point. ;)
2. Guys don't care. They just thought they were REALLY lucky and should keep their mouths shut.
3. The Denali clan lives in Denali, Alaska for a reason. Everyone is cold up there. :D
Just some thoughts...
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Do the Denalis try to blend in with regular life like the Cullens? Do they have day jobs like Carlisle? Do they move every several years like the Cullens? It mentions them being with human men frequently, but I didn't know if these were actual relationships or one-night stand.I could see Tanya being more of a one nighter girl and Kate and Irina being more relationship oriented.
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I always imagined that Kate had a really respectable job...if you can get jobs in Alaska :lol:
She seemed like a teacher or something :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I love all the Denalis, including Irina.
They have suffered so much.
First, their mother was destroyed, and they almost were for something they knew nothing about.
Next, Irina, one of the sisters, get a mate, but he is destroyed by allies of the Cullens, the Denali's close friends. Right away, I try to imagine the fight there must have been. Naturally, Irina probably would've wanted to destroy the wolves, but what would have Tanya and Kate said? They would've wanted to back up their sister, but at the same time, would they really go against their closet friends? And then, finally, Irina is destroyed, just as Kate finds love.
There must have been grievance there, no doubt, but Kate has just found love, which makes it worse for Tanya, who is still single. This family has faced a lot of grief, and I hope Carmen, Eleazer and Garrett help Tanya and Kate get through these rough times.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

The search function is not being my friend right now but I just read BD (again) and have a question.

Bella's power, I thought, was purely mental. Why then can it fend off Kate's electrical current because that isn't just an illusion?