What is your signature style

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: What is your signature style

Post by love_is_noise »

i wear peretty much anything.
i like all of my clothes, but they are all so different.
right nowm i'm wearing jeans, this purpleish thickstriped ruffle shirt thing and a purple cardy thing. it sounds well weird...
ooh logan, remmett_until_Dusk has done the exact same thing with a pair of her converse...they are covered in alice quotes andstuff.....i really want them.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Converse
skinny or regular jeans
bracelets/necklaces/earrings
ballet flats

I create my own style. I don't copy anyone. :D
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i wear mostly like american eagle and hollister
preppy clothes
skinny jeans
necklaces
bracelets
a watch
sunglasses
plaid shrts
shoot :lol:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

not a big variety in my wardrobe
skirts-don't own any
dreses-don't own any
trousers-jeans; either straight or boot fit-grey or really really dark blue
tops- many things, strappy tops in black white or red, purple checkered shirt-love it!, purple and dark purple thick striped ruffled thing, blakc long sleved tops, my bike tops(t-shirts that are covered in motorbike sponsorship things)..the list goes on
other-big dark grey hoodie, striped gray and black cardie thing, cardie thing;grey with blakc cheetah print thing..sound nasty but it's really nice, another black and grey striped cardie thing.
most of my clothes are grey now i come to think about it...how depressing
i own 2 bags, on is green small sachel style thing, and the other is a tradition black hand bag-i never use it.
shoes- grey slip on things, fake converse, that's kinda it..i have very few pairs of shoes
hair-i allways either have my hair tied back or done spikey and alice style.
jewelry-this bracelet remmett made for me -http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24 ... C00017.jpg i have this ring which i allways wear, it's thin silver with a greyish blueish greenish shellish gem thing on it..it's small and really pretty.
i often draw things like this on my left hand- http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24 ... C00003.jpg-the patterns often continue up my arm.
that's kinda me...very grey and dull.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

^ I like the pattern on your hand. I draw on myself .. but not cool stuff like that. :lol:

I have now got 2 masks because of the masquerade ball, and I needed a mask, so I got this white one with green feathers, then we realised we already had one which was black with silver swirls. Oh well .. anyone need a mask?
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Converse
skinny or regular jeans
v-necks
bracelets/necklaces/earrings
ballet flats

I shop at Forever 21, Hollister, American Eagle, Pac Sun, Charlotte Russe, Delias etc.

I create my own style. I don't copy anyone. wooot.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

shirt or polo shirt (body fit)
jeans
casual shoes (adidas my favorite)
bracelet (sometimes)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Tea
Settled in Forks

Post by Tea »

I tend to have a wide array of clothes in my closet so I don't usually wear one cookie cutter outfit except in the summer. I'm told that I always have this constant look going: trendy librarian. I think it's my plastic framed glasses that give me that look.

The signatures to my style would be my cardigans, headbands, and my antique jewelry. I wear skinny jeans, skirts, dresses, lots of sweaters, and a ton of different styles of tops from dressy to casual. My summer wardrobe is usually the same throughout the season: light summer dress and a cardigan or shawl (for air conditioned buildings) and simple flats or pretty flip flops/sandals.

I wear my hair a lot of different ways. If I let my hair air dry it gets super super curly, but if I blow dry it'll dry straight. I put it up in a lot of different ways: braid, pigtails, up in a simple clip, put it up in a bun with bobbypins or with a chopstick through it, or wear it down straight or curly.

My makeup is pretty simple. I go for the natural look where it is hard to tell I'm wearing any makeup at all! It's a lot of pinks and rose colors because of my fair skin. Usually I just throw on concealer, powder, touch of blush, pink and tan eyeshadow, put on clear lip balm/moisturizer and I'm out the door!

I really do need to work on my shoe collection, though. I have like three pairs that I wear constantly. I also would love to wear heels more, but... I'm so wobbly even on low heels! I'm afraid I might fall and embarrass the hell out of myself if I tried to wear a pair out in public!
<3 zombies!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Um I have these favorite jeans that are camouflage
Then i have high-top shoes with a peace sign on the side
Then a shirt that is black with a cool design in hot pink
Then a sweatshirt that says "CSI (can't stand idiots)
That is about it and I like my style to be funky so my hair is always messed up and my nails are hot-pink
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!