All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Re: All time low

Post by PrincessBella »

i think i actually prefer acoustic though, because it feels more intimate <3

i considered getting a Guys Medium & after i ordered it i was thinking i really should have, lol. i ended up getting a Girls Large, but now that you mentioned about how they're cut differently and stuff (especially the sleeves) i was thinking about how i hate that style...oh well, i'm sure i'll still end up wearing it, haha.

i know! that would be sooooo awesome. footie pajama's ftw! :D

i'm actually listening to a preview of Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) right now: http://www.amazon.com/Damned-If-Do-Ya-D ... &sr=102-22
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I love All Time Low.
Amazing band. :D
*points at banner*
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

I love em too!
Im making an avie!
woot woot :lol:
warped tour 09!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Yeah, I can't wait for Warped tour!
woot! :lol:
ImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

You guys are going to Warped Tour? I need to go! ATL, 30H!3, Saosin, Flogging Molly, We The Kings, Bayside, White Tie Affair, OMG I NEED TO GO!
Lucky.
ATL rocks!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by sarah! »

Yep, I'm going. :)
It's always so crazy there, with druggies everywhere. My friend got beer poured all over her last year because it was so wild.
ImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hahah!
I so wish I could go!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

PrincessBella wrote:i think i actually prefer acoustic though, because it feels more intimate <3

i considered getting a Guys Medium & after i ordered it i was thinking i really should have, lol. i ended up getting a Girls Large, but now that you mentioned about how they're cut differently and stuff (especially the sleeves) i was thinking about how i hate that style...oh well, i'm sure i'll still end up wearing it, haha.

i know! that would be sooooo awesome. footie pajama's ftw! :D

i'm actually listening to a preview of Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) right now: http://www.amazon.com/Damned-If-Do-Ya-D ... &sr=102-22
Have you seen ATL in a normal venue like HOB before? Because thats very intimate for them - Alex & Jack will sit there & talk on the phone during their show lol - at the acoustic set in Houston, Alex randomly started talking to me - ILAWG - then the girl next to me gave him a phone & while Zacks tuning, Alex is on the phone with some girl! - No matter what, it will be frickin amazing.

Guys Medium is better than Girls Large - Girls XL fits like a Guys Medium, except still cut weird. - My ATL Gk shirt will be my fifth ATL shirt, 4th GK & second ATL/GK shirt. wow.

haha - definitely.

They took it down - I have it actually on my iTunes because my friend hacked it(: And someone I know recorded it when they played it at a show. haha

Im so stoked - Because my friend who hasnt seen ATL ever is coming down this sumemr & so we're going to an out of town warped to see ATL - plus the one in houston - then ATL on the short tour they're doing (going to 2 dates on that).
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

I am so going to see
Alexisonfire
3oh3!
ATL
CS
they all rock! woot and FTSK !
I cant wait
I need to get my tickets
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:Have you seen ATL in a normal venue like HOB before? Because thats very intimate for them - Alex & Jack will sit there & talk on the phone during their show lol - at the acoustic set in Houston, Alex randomly started talking to me - ILAWG - then the girl next to me gave him a phone & while Zacks tuning, Alex is on the phone with some girl! - No matter what, it will be frickin amazing.

Guys Medium is better than Girls Large - Girls XL fits like a Guys Medium, except still cut weird. - My ATL Gk shirt will be my fifth ATL shirt, 4th GK & second ATL/GK shirt. wow.

haha - definitely.

They took it down - I have it actually on my iTunes because my friend hacked it(: And someone I know recorded it when they played it at a show. haha

Im so stoked - Because my friend who hasnt seen ATL ever is coming down this sumemr & so we're going to an out of town warped to see ATL - plus the one in houston - then ATL on the short tour they're doing (going to 2 dates on that).
BND was the first time (& second time since i went to 2 shows) i saw them live. so sadly i haven't seen them at a place like HOB before. i wanted to go last year when they were on the Compromising tour but it sold out :( i've seen videos on YouTube of Alex and Jack just talking to people on the phone during shows and it's hilarious, lol.

i should've gotten a guys medium...hopefully it'll still fit somehow. this will be my first GK shirt and my third ATL shirt (if u don't count the one from THC).

i might go to 2 warped dates, but if not i'll at least go to one since my mom promised me Warped tix as an Easter present (we still haven't bought them yet though). this will be my first year going to Warped so i'm actually kinda scared, haha. what's it like?