Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
the.slayer
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Movie in the news

Post by the.slayer »

AliceLauren wrote:
I love his hair there. Random, but true :D

i no! his hair in this pic is great! lol. i've seen some photos and i didn't like his hair, but this is defentally a "swoon and die" photo!

Edward Cullen is staring at you...
- Jessica Stanley Twilight

Wanna be a vampire??
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Stephenie Meyers on Ellen 9/16/08

Post by AliceLauren »

melting into you wrote:I just heard on NBC that Ellen is having Stephenie Meyers on her show tomorrow 9/16 Wed. to talk about the movie and books for anyone interested :) Hope this is the right place to post this?

Okay, so I was mad. I went to my TV and went to the correct channel, and waited. Waited. Waited.

It was the news that was on... they were covering the hurricane... but Steohenie Meyer never came on. :evil:

I was so mad. Did this happen to anyone else? Or did this catastrophe only happen to me?
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

I'm in LA and saw it, but wow Ellen was sort of rude. Usually she's so nice to her guests. She joked in the beginning of the show about her guest that would be on She said Stephenie Meyer was a housewife a few years ago, had a dream, wrote the book and now has 4 and one is turned into a movie... then she joked and said well now that I said all that she doesn't need to come out, huh? Something like that.

Later Stephenie came out and Ellen looked bored. Same story of how Stephenie had this dream, Ellen asked how she got a publisher and agent so fast. Stephenie said it took 15 tries. Then I was so mad. Ellen said you wrote 4 books and Stephenie said something about a 5th book, but Ellen talked over her and I don't know if she meant Host? Or if she was writing another one? I imagine if she was we'd know. Anyway, Ellen didn't have much to say to her, didn't look impressed or interested and gave the audience all the books which was nice cause it looked like box sets of them. Sorry you missed it. Maybe it's on you tube?
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

She said she wrote 5 books in 4 years.... that would mean the Twilight Saga + Host as all the rest are work in progress.
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

was it just me, or did it feel like Ellen wasn't that into it? Thanks for clearing it up. I figured she meant Host. It was great to see her and she did promote the movie so yay for Ellen having her on!
Cocoa

Post by Cocoa »

Paramore Songs confirmed for Soundtrack:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

oh.....my...EMMETT! :shock: *dies*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

I know! He's so precious. Now I want some of my Jasper! :)