Favorite Fruit

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Favorite Fruit

Post by Dovrebanen »

:lol: Me neither. Like if I crush the end a bit when peeling the banana, I have to throw the first part out. It just makes me sick to even think about it. So I basically just buy bananas if I know I'm going to eat them the that day. This is a weird discussion, Karl :lol: But seriously, mashed bananas are about the most disgusting thing to eat I can imagine.

As for other fruits...I like pineapple. But it's complicated to eat...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

debussygirl wrote:I have never had a pomegranate before.
But lately I have been hearing so much about them. I want to have one now!
Pomegranate is not expensive here, unless it's one of those huge ones. I have a pomegranate plant outside my house and it's always bearing fruits.

I love jackfruit! It's a tropical fruit and it's yummy, but my brothers can't stand the smell.
Last edited by cassis_rose on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Dovrebanen wrote: :lol: Me neither. Like if I crush the end a bit when peeling the banana, I have to throw the first part out. It just makes me sick to even think about it. So I basically just buy bananas if I know I'm going to eat them the that day. This is a weird discussion, Karl :lol: But seriously, mashed bananas are about the most disgusting thing to eat I can imagine.

As for other fruits...I like pineapple. But it's complicated to eat...

yeah it is, Trine. I totally agree with you. I do that too. But I buy light green bananas and place them in the fridge. So when I eat them they're still not over ripped.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Yeah, that's a good idea! I'll do that next time. Now you got me thinking about the banana on my kitchen counter. All soft...*shudders* :lol:
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

yeah you should try it. :lol:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Tea
Settled in Forks

Post by Tea »

Strawberries are my favorite! But they are ripe for such a short amount of time and then they turn super tart and gross. ):
<3 zombies!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I'm going to join in on the discussion of bananas. :lol: I have to have mine green. Like, its ok if there is a little bit of yellow on them, but not much. If there are ANY brown spots whatsoever, I can't eat it. too mushy.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Bananas? *rocks back and forth in a corner*
BLEGH!!!!!
ImageImage
E<3B
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

pineapple is my utmost favorite fruit! I love them in my salad; the saltiness of olive with the sweet of the pineapple...YUMMO!
strawberries run a very close second!

On the issue of bananas...Must have them basically green. A too ripe banana is not pleasant at all!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Bananas, such a deep discussion this is.
I buy mine when its halfway between green and yellow, put it on this hook thingy we have on the counter. We eat them within the next three days, when its a bright yellow with the tiniest tinge of green, or else they become too soft and brown and Mom insists she's going to attempt to make banana bread that I've yet to see in the oven.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|