Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by psugar »

I'm probably the biggest Alice fan in the world, and I look like her. I have short black hair,super small, hyper, annoying, I'm physic(really I am), and every other thing about her. My friends call me Alice. I love her death she is my favorite character in the series.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
sarah_cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by sarah_cullen »

In Alice, you have a genuinely good person. I know people were upset by her disappearing act in BD, but doing what is right is not the same as doing what is easy. She has to make tough decisions that separate her from her loved ones. Her foresight is both a blessing and a burden. Always knowing the future? Knowing that evil is lurking around the corner and one minute deviation of her well-planned ministrations by Bella, or Edward (or the blank spots of the wolves), can toss the entire future into upheaval? That's stress! No wonder her true love is someone with the power to calm. Fortunately, her visions save the Cullens time and again. So I like Alice, for her pixie-like qualities, her desire to protect her family, and her love of yellow porsches.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

sarah_cullen wrote: So I like Alice, for her pixie-like qualities, her desire to protect her family, and her love of yellow porsches.
Agreed!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

what I wouldn't give to be like alice! to have Jasper, to be a vampire and to just be- Alice.
ColormeBSG
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

I love Alice, she is so brilliant =D

Has anyone else ever wondered if her fashion sence is kind of because of her visions? I mean she could try and look ahead to see what will look good on her, what will be in style and all that fun stuff.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
TwilightObsessed321
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightObsessed321 »

"Alice Will Be Alice."

I always loved Alice, right from the first time Bella met the Cullens in Twilight. She always struck me as a girl with so much personality! Personally, I think her powers ("psychic") added to that. Her personality, that is. In Twilight, Alice was a minor character. I think that as the Saga progressed, she became more and more important. From Twilight: "Alice had a bit too much fun fabricating evidence." :)

As for Alice in New Moon, you really don't get a lot of her there, except for at the very end, when she comes back, thinking Bella's dead. Well, I take that back. You do get a good look at her personality when you "see" the decorating she did for Bella's birthday. Yikes!

Alice in Eclipse. In the beginning, you get Alice's reaction to Bella's freedom.
Bella: "Alice, whatever you're thinking, I doubt I'm that free."
Alice: "Free is free, right?"
Bella: "I'm sure I still have some limitations... like the continental U.S., for example." The others laughed, but Alice grimaced in real disappointment.

I thought that it was cool how when Jasper was training them (the vamps and the werewolves) how to fight newborns, Steph showed her fans exactly what Jasper was trying to show Bella: she may be small, but you don't need to worry about her.

And:

Edward: "Alice, please don't. You're about to make my life so much harder than it has to be."
Alice: "Bella, do you love me?"
Bella: "Of course I do!"
Alice: "...How much do you love me?" ... "Let me plan your wedding."
Bella: "Alice!"

I think a lot of the best shows of Alice's character are in Breaking Dawn. You start out with her crazy decorative side with the wedding, from the decorations themselves to "decorating" Bella.

At the wedding:

Alice: "I'll tell her where you're taking her, Edward. So help me, I will." Awfully small. Hugely irritating.

Then, you get Alice when Bella and Edward come back. And then, when Bella wakes up. Her reaction to the werewolves. Her setup with the forger. Her return. Like I said, I think Alice's character really evolves in Breaking Dawn.

We love you, Alice!

"Wanna Bet? Official Alice Cullen Fan."
Hugs,
Cara
Image Twilight Is Timeless Image
emilyenrage
Settled in Forks

Post by emilyenrage »

Alice is my favorite minor character.

I find myself laughing all the time while reading by something Alice has said or done.
ImageImage
emilyenrage
Settled in Forks

Post by emilyenrage »

Alice is my favorite minor character.

I find myself laughing all the time while reading by something Alice has said or done.
ImageImage
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Alice is a lovely chracter!

I fell in love with here as soon as Stephenie introduced her. She is so full of light and just has this innocence about her. She is just the kind of person who draws you in. And then you are really excited to be there.

I love how throughout Twilight she supported Edward in his desicions about Bella. And how she welcomed Bella.

Alice is such a sweet girl who is very interesting.She is the kind of friend all of us deserves to have.
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
sarahbells
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahbells »

I was soooo scared when Alice left but I knew that she was not doing that to just run away from the problem. She loves her family more then that and well she is just not that kind of person. She would rather die then have her loved ones die. Especially Jasper and Edward.
I also love the relationship that she has with Edward. Like they were brother and sister forever. That is something you just do not find all the time even between real siblings. I loved the part of BD when the war is over and everyone is sitting talking about it and Edward is sitting in the middle of Alice and Bella and Alice is tucked under his shoulder. You can just feel the love between them there. I love it!!