Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by Jazz Girl »

Erika~ Nope, no commentary available on the iTwilight (Bastages!!) I am not a fan that I can't get "Cheeseburgahs" and "My little customized pea-coat and my bouffant hair-do" and "I do circus tricks." on my iPod. But, I can get the RobConcert and the Vampire Kisses on my iPod. I guess it comes out a win.

Trine~ I just call it, "the crap on the bottom of the screen moving too fast for me to read" :lol: But, I am sorry they scared you. Rob doesn't like that you were scared. Glad to be of help on the quotes. Quotes are my gig. I usually have a pretty good idea where in the book it is, so then I just skim for keywords until I find it.

Julie~ Yes, GooGone is definitely what you wanted to use, not GoofOff. I am not actually sure what GoofOff is. This is my current version of GoofOff :lol: I was going to make some comment about bubbling off his covers but I am really not sure how to do that in a PG13 way. :twisted:

EDIT: Can I just point out that while we are rapidly nearing the necessity for Rob's Halfway House-East Side (aka thread 2), our former home, RP as EC #12 is having only a paltry 21 pages. :cry: I visit sometimes. I even post a few thoughts. But, the magic has passed. The HHBS stole it from them!!!! Hahahahahahahahaahhaaa!!!!!!! 8-) :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Our weather here has gone from Forks to Phoenix in 24 hours! (I can always find a way to refer everything back to Twilight!) That's what its like to live in Chicago-you can, literally have all 4 seasons in 1 day! :lol: It is now 80 and humid, and the next few days its forecasted to be 90 and humid.

Caryn, I'm also Irish, so if I don't load up on sunscreen, its not pretty-but I do like to get some color so I'm not so pasty!
Oh, and I also have a picture of Rob with me-my friend passed them out to our group (or 'coven' if you will :D ) and I have mine in my visor of my car. So, when I'm stuck in traffic or the kids are fighting in the car, I whip down the visor and am immediately whisked to my happy place!

Julie - sorry to hear you're somewhat under the weather! I do agree-some time in the sun will do wonders! ;) The window sill-yucky! I have nothing to offer, but you could put laminated pictures of Rob on there....
Oh, and I forgot that I'm going to Milwaukee on Thursday for Summerfest. I'll have to see if they have any of those beers to sample there.

Pammy, you so need to get the 3-disc version!!! The extras on there are just so worth it!!!

I'm glad that Rob's performance as Edward has been brought up-I haven't thought about it for awhile. It was his portrayal, and diligent research (reading DHN) that just added to my respect of him as an actor. I sometimes get so wrapped up in all the fan-fics I'm reading, that to go back to our "Holy Grail" of DHN, TW, NM, Eclipse & BD is refreshing.

Heading out into to sun for the afternoon!

Saga Sandy (thanks Kristiner--you made me smile with the name! And I needed that today! 8-) )

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:Pammy, you so need to get the 3-disc version!!! The extras on there are just so worth it!!!
WHOOSH!! *dashes back in*...I'm back with The GOLD!! Gotta Go watch some more TA-TA grabbin!! :twisted: Check in later!

Oh! And I lost interest in Dave Matthews Band when his bus driver drove over a grated bridge and dumped their "rumbly-tumbly" contents all over a boat load of tourists :shock: (BLECCHH!) and DMB basically paid a measly fine and went on with their lives!

SEE YA! *waves bye-bye* WHOOSH!

pammy ;)
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jazz Girl wrote:Erika~ Nope, no commentary available on the iTwilight (Bastages!!) I am not a fan that I can't get "Cheeseburgahs" and "My little customized pea-coat and my bouffant hair-do" and "I do circus tricks." on my iPod. But, I can get the RobConcert and the Vampire Kisses on my iPod. I guess it comes out a win.
There is some 2nd audio feature on the actual movie file that I keep thinking is gonna play the commentary... but, it never does.
Jazz Girl wrote:EDIT: Can I just point out that while we are rapidly nearing the necessity for Rob's Halfway House-East Side (aka thread 2), our former home, RP as EC #12 is having only a paltry 21 pages. :cry: I visit sometimes. I even post a few thoughts. But, the magic has passed. The HHBS stole it from them!!!! Hahahahahahahahaahhaaa!!!!!!! 8-) :lol: [/color]
I thought we were on our 2nd HH thread already? It's just not numbered. Thus it would be the 3rd thread... and may I suggest the HH Summer Home? Because, you know, it's summer. :?

The problem with RP as EC is that it's durn near impossible to stay on topic. Especially when there are pics involved.

Image Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Speaking of pics, those shots of him at (I'm assuming) a beach? I'm thinking it's for that movie he's filming now.

Is there a place where they have all those pics? I know some have been linked here and there...
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Also because I forgot: Trine, I think the scrolly thing is called the "news ticker" or something. And I hear you on the fair skin. I'm so pale I practically glow in the dark.

Image Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

RP as EC is practically dead after the Robsessed ladies left for the Halfway House. But you know...It is a very narrow topic. Rob as Edward. It was one movie, who was released some time ago. There are limits to how much you can discuss about it before it strays off topic. Like someone posting a picture :lol: But I think we can revive it when we see NM. Because then we will have lots to say about his performance in the movie.

Caryn - Thanks for the picture! You've been my quotes savior before as well. Thanks.

Erika - news ticker sounds like a good word for it.
My skin...It hurts so badly today. I wore a V-neck t-shirt yesterday, so I have bright red V on my chest. My arms are all burned. And my pointed nose :D Any excuse will do to post this picture...My skin :P
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Sandy - I am SO JELOUS that you are going to Summerfest: World's Largest Music Festival. Who are you going to see? What stages will you be gracing? Please hump the stage at the Miller Oasis for me. Oh - and they will definitely have New Glarus Spotted Cow there - that is a good wheat beer that pretty much everyone likes. You'll have to tell me if they have any of the others, though - it's been too long since I was there. *cries*

Speaking of RP as EC, I kind of resent being kicked out of there. I mean have you ever been in the TL as JB thread? Like that one is on topic! I have to say, though...they don't seem to get AS perverted or AS o/t as we did...but I think that's because we have so much more fun. It's a given when you throw so many stellar people into one place and give them Robcrack to look at - there are going to be fireworks. And e-puking at e-birthday e-parties.

Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Rings~Yes, there is somewhere where all the Rob pictures are posted. Its called The Best Site In The World. :lol: No, I kid. Its Robsessed.

Hmm....I shall have to go find somewhere online where I can get this 3 disc DVD as I have never been to Target and I don't even know where the closest one is. :?

And umm....ya. I used to be able to tan all summer and I still had a tan the next summer. so, I basically used to have skin the color of Taylor Lautner's. Now....not so much. Now its more like Rob Pattinson pale. Julie, your skin may glow in the dark, but mine almost looks like its sparkling, which my friends always make fun of me for.

DMB is okay, but its not one of my favorite bands.

Caryn~This is thread #2 hon. So, we are about to move into thread #3 and I vote for the Summer Home as well. Although I like Rob's Halfway House The Summer Villa too. either way its a summer house.

Sandy~Yeah, here in southern Illinois its gone from Forks to Phoenix as well. Right now its 98 degrees, humid, and extremely sunny outside where as it was about 50-60 degrees and pouring for days. (I like the Forks weather better.)

And I have a question that I have been wondering about for awhile....what happened to Jaime?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Re: Jaime: Not sure. Last I heard she was quite upset over my e-wedding to Caryn. :?