My New Moon Playlist

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cocoa

My New Moon Playlist

Post by Cocoa »

What songs are on your personal New Moon Playlist?

No long listings of Lyrics please. If you want to link them fine, or better yet link to the song on Youtube so we can listen to it.
Pizza??
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: My New Moon Playlist

Post by Pizza?? »

Mono- Fightstar
Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
Skin- ALexz Johnson
All Over You- The Spill Canvas
When It Rains- Paramore
Emergency- Paramore
Walking With A Ghost- Tegan and Sarah
Across The Universe- The Beatles
All You Need Is Love- The Beatles
Hazy Eyes- Fightstar
Grand Unification Pt 2- Fightstar
You Light Up My Life- Leanne Rimes
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

My Heart by Paramore *especially the part w/ josh screaming "please don't go now, please don't fade away- wait please don't go now, please don't fade away"
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
gypsyeyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by gypsyeyes »

mlola619 wrote:My Heart by Paramore *especially the part w/ josh screaming "please don't go now, please don't fade away- wait please don't go now, please don't fade away"
I was just about to post specifically because I wanted to mention that song. For all those who haven't heard it, you can listen here. I think it really fits for Eclipse as well but thats another story....

Also:
Lullabies by All Time Low - its very "depressing-I-got-dumped-but-we-got-back-together-cause-you're-my-everything"y :D Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, Waiting to say, I miss you I'm so sorry. here
Ok, I Believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't by Brand New
Everytime by Britney Spears - yes I know she's very uncool but it's a nice melody and it fits well. I wouldn't say so if I didn't think it was worth it.
It's All Coming BAck To Me Now by Celine Dion - oldy but a goldy and sad to say its better than the meatloaf version, emotion-wise anyway
Bring Me To Life by Evanescence - uber-depression Bella talking to Jacob? Now that i know what I'm without you can't just leave me
Eclipsed by Evans Blue - could also be Eclipse (fittingly) but really I think its tone is more in the NM melodramatic section
You Were Meant For Me by Jewel - I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead, I try and tell myself It'll be alright, I shouldn't think anymore tonight cause dreams last for so long, even after you're gone
Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch - used for a similar purpose in Buffy when Angel left and still just as awesome
Happy Ending by Mika - This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending, No Hope, No Love, No Glory, No happy ending
Stockholm Syndrome by Muse - I think this one may be on Stephenie Meyers list too but I'm reinforceing
Crash and Burn by Savage Garden - a sweet Bella/Jacob song about Jacob being Bella's pillar of strength in her darkest days - If you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken heart; if you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone
Break Me Shake Me by Savage Garden - Break me, shake me, hate me, take me all the way, the madness stops you from being alone
For The Best by Straylight Run - really really really good Edward pov for New Moon - I was scared to death of eternity, I was saved by grace, but destroyed by naivety and I lied to my self and said it was for the best here
Free Falling by Tom Petty - all bad boys are standing in the shadows and the good girls are home with broken hearts, and I'm freeeeeeeee, freeeeeee falllllllling
Iris Messenger
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Iris Messenger »

I used to have a New Moon playlist on my iPod of nearly sixty songs ... then I ended up deleting it and now am waiting until I finish my new music binge that I'm going through so I know all the songs well enough to pick some more to listen to when I read New Moon next.

There are several songs that I know will be on my next playlist — "The Walk", by Imogen Heap, will be on when Jacob climbs through her window. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk7yXjGtKnU

Once again by Imogen Heap would be "The Moment I said it" in the scene where Alice tells Bella Edward isn't going back, and she decides to go after him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGNXEP-HNKM

When Edward leaves Bella the song in my head is "My Lover's Gone" by Dido. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj01dHkhXxE
http://portabellaswan.wordpress.com/ <--- fanfiction/twilight blog
http://twilightirc.wordpress.com/ <--- twilight chat
click on banner for graphics gallery

banner and avatar made by me: i take requests
hazelred
Settled in Forks

Post by hazelred »

i have so many and most of them are dido :) (was listening to that album when i was reading the book)

Dido - My lovers gone (look at the lyrics! its perfect i can just imagine Edward walking away in the woods to this song!, New moon movie take notice!)
Kate Havnevik - Grace
Snow Patrol - Make This Go On Forever
Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You
Dido - Honestly Ok
Anna Nalick - Wreck Of The Day

and many more i cant remember, all of them have the tendancy to make me go all misty when im thinking of New moon
Edward, Jasper, and Garrett my own personal holy trinity ;)
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

Deleted.... sorry
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
amandak
Settled in Forks

Post by amandak »

I'd Hate to be You when People find Out What this Song is About- Mayday Parade (how Edward feels about leaving Bella)
Keep Breathing- Ingrid Michaelson (when Bella is numb/zombie)
Animal I Have Become- Three Days Grace (when Jacob is waiting to see how Bella reacts to him as a wolf)
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

^^ MAYDAY PARADE!! WOO WOO!
okay, anyways....

For Jacob- Light up the Sky
i found this song to be just so awesome-Jacob's willingness to sacrifice himself for Bella in the sense that even though it hurts him to be with her *cause he loves her more than she loves him* he's willing to take care of her and be her personal sun... :mrgreen: *gets fuzzy feeling*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
NessieCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by NessieCullen »

The chorus to Leavin by Jesse McCartney.
TeamEdward
Because they were meant to be. (And vampires are SO much hotter!)
FAVE QUOTE: Edward "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
Please, please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, publish Midnight Sun!