Adult thread -- The Summer House

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by Dovrebanen »

Tracy & Sandy - Love the pool and the swing 8-)

Caryn - Lovely bar!

The Unicorn coctail recipe sounds great. I'll add umbrella drinks by the pool and Cool sunglasses!

Caryn & Jen - I know, it's totally Darkward. He has done these things many times. Woken in the middle of the night and been afraid that I'm leaving him. You know, when he's not really sure if he's awake or dreaming. He has not read WA, except a few sentences over my shoulder and they mainly consisted of the f-word :D
As for sharing a moment, Caryn - Sorry, not so much. I was really tired, and I could barely do more than laugh :lol:

Shavei7 - Welcome to the Summer house :)

I just looked at all your lovely pics and gifs. Thank you all so much!
I have serious doubts that Remember Me will even be in theatres here. I don't know, it might get here eventually since Rob is such a big star now. I think it's going to be a movie well worth watching, and not just because Rob is in it.

Good night, ladies and rings!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

BTW~ I don't think I have said itout loud here, but Julie and Erika, your new siggys rock hard!! Love love love them. Okay, gotta go home now.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Caryn, that pool bar is superb! It was actually much better than the tiki bar picture I had! :lol: :lol:

Tracy ~ The Unicorn cocktail recipe sounds yummy!!! (well, anything that combines "unicorns' and 'cocktail" can't be bad...) Maybe e-Rob can mix us up a few batches and stir them with his swizzle stick... :twisted:

Shavei7 - Welcome to our home away from home!! Enjoy the Rob-crack and some time on The PervCouchTM!! I'm Sandy, btw.

I need to go cool down --its 4:55 and 96 degrees and humid.... and all this talk of Rob, Unicorns, cocktails is making me even more, um, overheated! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

*Fizzles enters in a slight panic. She went to the Halfway House and it was locked up. After furiously banging on the gates she began to search around the rest of the Lex for her friends.*

Yay! I found you guys! :D Have seriously missed you, my daily dose of RobCrack and wonderful conversation from you all.

*Fizzles runs around the Summer House trying to take in all she has missed and hugs each and everyone of ya!*

Well, I'm gonna post here quickly as its late for me and I'm exhausted after my trip. Had to go straight back into work today and pull a double. Yuck! Gonna log on tomorrow morn to see what I've missed. If you guys can fill me in thats great.

Just a few links to show you what I was up to ...

Opening of the show
Classic - Back For Good
The Mechanical Elephant
Great support act from Ireland - The Script

And to keep it Rob Related, one final one ...

If only He was with the band. My weekend would have been complete.

More posts to follow as I have had serious withdrawl symptoms.

Laura Xx

EDIT:Why did the links above not work???!!! Are we only allowed one now per page or summet. Fizzles is confused - sorry guys.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Has anyone else seen the new New Moon image that came out?

Seen here
Just an FYI for those who can't stand Perez... it's a link to his site

Edward in the moon looks SO wicked... and Bella looks so tortured... I sporking LOVE it!

What do you guys think?
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Im glad that Perez fella got punched tbh

and I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bloody love this image. It should've been the poster.
I love how Bella is standing, and Edward gives me the chills

I WAAAAAAAAAAANT
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Great NM cover but why must Edward always look creepy. He never looks a thing like Rob.

Anyways, while searching for the elusive 'Rob w/ white shirt and happy trail' pic, I came across these manips. Enjoy!

I also took the liberty of stocking The Summer House with sunscreen for our fair skinned beauties. We can take turns slathering up the eRob. He needs to keep his vampire glow after all.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Great NM cover but why must Edward always look creepy. He never looks a thing like Rob.

Anyways, while searching for the elusive 'Rob w/ white shirt and happy trail' pic, I came across these manips. Enjoy!

I also took the liberty of stocking The Summer House with sunscreen for our fair skinned beauties. We can take turns slathering up the eRob. He needs to keep his vampire glow after all.
Jen ~ thanks for those manips!!! The first one reminds of how Stripward would look (or, a younger Domward.. :twisted: ).

Jade/Neya - thanks for the new NM poster! I like how Bella is not totally embracing Jacob; her left hand looks like she is almost trying to push him away.

Welcome back Laura!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

rockbandstar wrote:Has anyone else seen the new New Moon image that came out?

Seen here
Just an FYI for those who can't stand Perez... it's a link to his site

Edward in the moon looks SO wicked... and Bella looks so tortured... I sporking LOVE it!

What do you guys think?
Ooohhh... she does look tortured -- and like she's torn between cringing away from Jake and melting into his embrace.

Jen's right -- that Edward doesn't look like Rob. He does look Edwardish, though.

Laura, welcome back to our new Summer Home! And I'm pretty sure there's a URL limit but I think it's 5.

Image Image Image
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

I am so excited about that new New Moon poster! I think it's hot hot hot. Jacob looks phenomenal...so they are giving him a tat for the movie? Cool. Like the wolf pack version of the Cullen Crest. And Edward looks...Edwardly. I love how they make him look extra creepy in the posters - it draws people in who aren't sure what the movie is about. It's not obvious from his RL appearance that he isn't human...but when people see Edward in the posters that show his eyes, it's obvious that there's something NOT normal about him, and it makes them pause and get curious. I'm all for drawing as many people into the twi-world as possible!

Caryn - thanks for noticing the banners. I love Erika's the best - it's my favorite one I've made I think, because of the color cast. LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors. I made Elle and JulieM new banners, too...I'm just waiting to hear back from them to see if I need to change anything. So lots of new stuff to see very soon!

Image Image