Adult thread -- The Summer House

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by newtonscricket »

akire wrote:But... what if he was arrested by the hotness police (me) for being too hot (because he was shirtless)? Then he would get thrown in Hotness Jail (the Summer House).
DarkMuse wrote:Ok ok. You twisted my arm. Lol. I know us inmates in the Hotness Jail will have fun making him our b!tch, but can we take turns being the Hotness Police? Cause you know..sometimes them thar coppers do things that don't get reported.
older_twilight_fan wrote:I selflessly volunteered to strip search Rob if necessary. It's the least I can do....

You're all bad, very bad. And funny.
I'm bad too. I found a shirt Rob can wear while making our drinks

Kristiner:thanks for the pic of Lizzy with Patty. Wow Lizzy really has eyes like Rob.

diane: the new security is very adorable!

Edward_Addict wrote:Rob with... non-Rob hair. :?

I think he looks really hot with Kristen's hair! I have a soft spot for long haired guys. Do you think in "Unbound Captives" when he's kidnapped by Indians he'll end up with long hair? <swoons>

Boy "Remember Me" looks like an interesting movie!

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning my lovelies~

I gave in early last night and missed posting of Rob's Fight Club pics. Damnit! I hate that. I had perused them on Robsessed, but hadn't gotten a chance to post them. My hubs decided to monopolize the computer last night. I finally convinced him to FaceBook and now he's obsessed with Flair. Go figure. Though, like the wonderhubs he is, he has Twilight Flair! :lol:

Kristiner~ Thanks for the pic of Patty. I had seen her before, but I love the one of her and Lizzy together. She's so sweet looking. Just makes that image of him all snuggled in the dog bed after the TwiPremiere that much more heart breaking, doesn't it? :cry: He's talked about Patty being what he misses most about home. Nothing like a boy and his pup. Can't you just see him sitting quietly on a couch somewhere, with that little white ball of fuzz all snuggled with her Daddy, giving him some puppy loves while he reads or plays or whatever. There's nothing like fluffy puppy love. Makes the world a better place. He needs his Patty right now. I bet she'd make him feel a little better about the fansk@nks. Course, I bet she'd bite 'em til their ankles bled, too. There's a happy thought for us!!!

But, yeah, the nightshoot fight club pics. Poor man looks ex-fracking-austed. No lie.

MiniMe~ Awww, come on. I love that he has a little snuggly pup. And, I'd love to be your eGodmum. That is of course up to your eMums. But, I would be honored. :D

A perfect example of your MiniMeNess...you saw the ankle flashage. That was literally the FIRST thing I saw in that picture. Flashing some ankle. Wahoo!!! Back in the day, that would have made quite the scandal. Hahahahaahahah!! :lol: Tell me. Is it the least bit sad that we get horribly excited over the smallest bits of that man's bare skin? I mean, he leaves the top button open on his shirt and we discuss passing laws. Shirtless *swoon* *pant* pics of the man cause mass explosions and panty meltage!!! I obsess about his adorable knees when I see him in board shorts. Oh what that man in a pair of flip flops would do to me. I have a feet thing....*smiles crookedly* and I love his feet.

Sandy~ Ummm, did you time warp back to yesterday? Oooorrrr.... are you just trying to be nice and not say Hump Day!!!! TeeHee.

Mandy~ I do. I do. I love it when he has holes in his jeans, which he so often does. Also, you ever notice he's a baggy jeans man. I think he does it to torture us, not give us a better view of the RobBuns. Damn him!! :twisted:

And, did you notice that the Kristen look alike. The chick in the jean skirt looks an awful lot like Kristen from behind. Gah!! Just wishful thinking on my part, but, I so want them together.

As for the NonRobHair...GAH!!!! My eyes!! Granted, Rob with anything looks lovely because he's still Rob, like Trine said. But, Rob with the Zefron....EEEEWWWWW!!!! Those two should just not be in the same article, let alone sentence and the same picture is just 9,412 kinds of WRONG!!! But, comeon, who doesn't laugh at the Trump. Really, even Rob can't help there.

But, if you think about it. Does everyone remember where they talked about, in The Director's Notebook, in the Designing Edward section, that they originally gave Rob hair extensions and wanted Edward to have long hair (wrong wrong wrong CH!!!!). Anyone else think he'd kind of look like this? Still freaks me out, but can't say it looks horrible. Rob with long hair could grow on me.

NewJen~ Yes, yes I think he should ABSOLUTELY wear that shirt, cause there ain't a truer statement out there if he does. Truth is beauty and beauty is truth. Yes, PLEASE!!!!!!!

Gots to run. Work to be doing.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Here you go, Kristiner...ICON

Re: the wallpaper thing...yes I can make them. But I'm gonna get a little diva here and say...I *don't* like it. Every now and then an HQ picture is just perfect and I get the bug, but it's such a big canvas to work on, and I do better with the small ones. When that New Moon book cover comes out in an untagged version, I would LOVE to make a wallpaper of it. But as it is...<diva>it is all full of crap that I'd need to painstakingly edit out, otherwise the whole thing would turn out like crap and look totally cheesy. Also, I definitely can't crank out wallpapers the way I can crank out the siggies sometimes...unless you're a fan of suckage. It's about inspiration, and I think you can definitely tell the difference between something I was inspired to do, and something that I did to be nice.</diva> So here's the deal. How about everyone kind of gets together and votes on what pic they'd like used in a wallpaper, and I'll make ONE at a time every once in a while. Does that sound fair?

Oh...and I just realized that RP is not mentioned in the title of this thread. Does this mean that I don't need to try and include him in all of my o/t glory?

Image Image
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jazz Girl wrote:Good morning my lovelies~

Sandy~ Ummm, did you time warp back to yesterday? Oooorrrr.... are you just trying to be nice and not say Hump Day!!!! TeeHee.

OMG! Caryn, thanks for having my back on HUMP DAY! I can't believe I missed that-especially because I had just updated my calendar--GAH!! I think the heat (and Rob!) have melted my brain.!!
newtonscricket wrote: I found a shirt Rob can wear while making our drinks

Boy "Remember Me" looks like an interesting movie!

NewJen ~ I almost spit water all over the screen when that shirt popped up! Its Sporking Awesome!! and perfect for...
CELEBRATING HUMP DAY!!! (I need to make up for this morning)

And, I have to say, with all of the "Remember Me" pic's, I cannot wait to see it! Rob just looks---hottttt!!!

[/color]
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Julie~ but, I so love the way you throw random RobReferences in at the end of your posts, just to stay *ahem* on-topic. It makes me giggle. :lol:

NewJen~ Oh! Wow! I love that pic. It is absolutely haunting. Beautiful.

I like it a hell of a lot better than what I just found....

I know I know I know it is just a scene and for filming. But, every time I see him like this, I have to fight back the demons...

Good gods, I want to cry...

I honestly don't know if I will make it through this movie.

So I guess that night scene would be the precursor to this scene. Unless he gets in more than one fight... :?

I need something to wipe those images out of my mind...

Think I'll go for... this

Ahhh, that's better.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

And while Rob wears his "BYLF" Tee shirt, we'll all have our own to wear while he's serving us drinks!

T-Shirt for SummerHouse Occupants

pammy ;)

Rings could wear it for his ewife! :D
Last edited by edward4ever on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

*huffs and puffs* BUT, e-diva, I thought you were going to make me a wallpaper with a picture of Rob and my cat AND one Rob's face over my hubby's in our wedding picture. GOSH SOME PEOPLE ARE SO STINGY. *huff* *puff* Hrmph.

Also, I'm pretty sure once we got banished to Flight to Phoenix the mods stopped caring about topic and mostly just wanted us to keep it PG-13. But I agree with what Caryn said and so does Rob.

NewJen, that haunting picture is, in fact, very haunting.

e-daughter1 & Caryn, please e-accept my e-blessing for your e-godrelationship. I'm not sure if the priestess can perform some sort of ceremony on herself. We may all have to leave the room for that one. :?

Image Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jazz Girl wrote:I know I know I know it is just a scene and for filming. But, every time I see him like this, I have to fight back the demons...

Good gods, I want to cry...

I honestly don't know if I will make it through this movie.

So I guess that night scene would be the precursor to this scene. Unless he gets in more than one fight... :?
Don't forget, Rob has makeup bruises on his knuckles which means he gets to throw a few punches too. Rob all aggressive.... Lover and a Fighter folks ;)

Julie(ewife of Erika)~ I wasn't planning on asking until everyone else got their requests but it seems your always in demand. So I was wondering.... whenever your not busy and are getting the creative itch, if I could be added to the list for a Julie-made siggy. Pretty please with Rob on top? ( ;) )
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Ladies and rings - I just have to get this off my chest. I'm going to Venice, Italy!!! 4 days, starting Sunday. We just bought the tickets on the spur of the moment. I'm so excited! Venice.

And I can imagine how close I am to where they shot this beauty. I love his shoulders in this pic.

NewJen - that picture was haunting. It had a creepy feeling.
I'm so looking forward to Remember Me. Even if he is hurt in the movie. Horrible pictures, Caryn. I just have to remember that it's only make-up.

Pammy - Excellent shirt!

Julie - good idea about the wallpaper. I'm sure we can come up with a picture that could suit everybody.

Have good night, guys!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~