Adult thread -- The Summer House

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Man..had I known that this was the new thread this morning when I was checking, I would have posted something!! Now I'll have to catch up on the million pages that have been posted!! (so I may be overexaggerating a little..lol) But anyways WOOT WOOT!!!

I had a Rob dream last night and it wasn't quite as pleasant as how they usually are :( He was kind of mean in my dream.
**Bad Rob! You no be mean to Gii in her own dreams!!**
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Julie~ Sorry to hear your having a Fail Day. Consider it a signal that something better is coming.

Trine~ Venice sounds lovely. Ride the gondola. It's tradition to kiss the one you love under every bridge.

Gii~ Rob was just having a bad day in your dream. Next dream you can cheer him up ;)

I actually haven't heard my ring tone in ages :? Because of school, I keep it on vibrate and haven't turned it back since it ended. Anyways, my ringtone is set to "Dance Dance" by Fallout Boy :oops: I used to work at a fast food joint that had a CocaCola promotion for free ringtones. I secretly stole the codes off of the cups when I took the garbage out. Sadly Dance Dance was the best song my phone was capable of :( stupid monophonic Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? *grumble*
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

G-Faerie08 wrote:I had a Rob dream last night and it wasn't quite as pleasant as how they usually are :( He was kind of mean in my dream.
**Bad Rob! You no be mean to Gii in her own dreams!!**
Gii! Maybe it was Domward! :twisted:

Or maybe Rob was trying to send you an email and had to use Lotus Notes and was thereby quite frustrated & cranky.

Or maybe he was wondering where the e-bacon was!

Image Image Image
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jadey wrote:Im glad that Perez fella got punched tbh

and I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bloody love this image. It should've been the poster.
I love how Bella is standing, and Edward gives me the chills

I WAAAAAAAAAAANT
Oh my GAWD!!!!! I think I may just have to buy the book again because of that!!! WOWZAH!!!!!

If it was Domward in my dream, then he need to "dom" me :lol: I mean jeez..and I would be more than happy to make him some e-bacon :D
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ashley - Sorry I posted them before you. I just happened to be up late cause my roommate was getting off work at 6am and we were gonna go shopping at Wally World. Lol. Thank you for the funniest pic though. :D

Sandy - My siggie is of the tinyurl kind, but it's linked through photobucket. Sorry if you can't see mine. I just had way too much stuff in it to have a long url. And yes please on the showering with Rob! Haha.

Mandy - :shock: Um...the non-Rob hair...just..uhhh. Omg. *dies laughing* I so needed that. Thank you. And I'd love to stick my finger in the RobJeans hole. That just doesn't sound right. :lol:

NewJen - That shirt is sporking awesome. Love it. Good job on finding it! Oh and the haunting picture. Holy balls. It's sad and beautiful all at the same time. Wow.

Caryn - Yeah Patty is so damn adorable. I can totally picture her sitting in Rob's lap while he's doing that stuff you mentioned. So cute! And um..well..maybe other people might find it sad that we get all googly-eyed when we see the tiniest bit of his flesh, but that's why we are all here. We're like our own Robsessed support group. How many times have we stood up and said 'Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya..' Wait...wrong one. 'Hello, my name is _______, and I am addicted to Rob Pattinson'? So yeah, don't feel so bad. Lol.

Omg. The "I just wanted to destroy something beautiful" pictures. :cry: I don't like them. I know they are for the movie and he's not really hurt, but I seriously just teared up. I don't like seeing him hurt, even if it is just make up. It just looks too real. Makes me want to "Layeth the Smacketh Down" as Laura said. At least he doesn't look how Jared Leto turned out in Fight Club.

Julie - Thank you thank you thank you! :D And the wallpaper voting idea is fine with me. I just remembered how frustrating it was when you made the WA cover art, so please don't stress! We have enough of the StressedRob. We don't need StressedJulie, too. I feel ya on the Lotus Notes. I have to use it at work. It sucks major butt. So sorry it's making your brain baby kick. Oh and I bought the cd Mezanine by Massive Attack. I didn't know it had the House theme song on it. I was pleasantly surprised.

Pammy - Love the shirt. Hahaha. Nice!

Trine - Wow that is awesome. I wanna go to Italy! After all, it is where my grandma is from. It would be so nice to be able to go there someday. I hope you have fun!

Erika - My ringtone is Over and Over by Three Days Grace. I'm kinda sick of it, but I'll be getting a new phone soon so I'm not buying any new ringtones just yet.

Diane - I've seen that video before, but I forgot about him trying to sing. Haha. So cute.

Gii - Sorry DreamRob was a meanie head. But at least he visited you! I'd take MeanieRob over no Rob anyday. Glad you found the thread!

Perhaps we should have it as Rob's Summer House? It just doesn't feel right if his name isn't in the title. :|

Now for my e-rant. You can skip it. I just need to vent.

<rant>Ok so that $1,000 online shopping spree turned out to be a bunch of bunk. Maybe I was too excited, but I don't recall the lady telling me that the gift certificate was only good for a site that they have specifically designed for those who win. She said it would be good for just about anything and went on to talk about all the stuff I could possibly get. Yeah what a load of crap. I went to the site to look at the stuff. If it were a real store, I would not shop there. Oh yeah and also, I have to pay shipping and handling for every item I purchase plus a one time fee of $5 for which they don't explain what it's for. So if anyone wants a "free" $1,000 online shopping spree....it's yours. :evil: </rant>
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

Hello everyone! :D I've missed the beginning of a new thread, but I've very much enjoyed all the christening RobCrack!

Okay, so from the last few pages, I've managed to take in the following...

Trine is going to Venice! And oh my god I'm sooooo jealous of you right now, it's not even funny!
Julie is having a really crappy day :(
Many people have shiny new icons....so pretty!
Erika and Julie have gorgeous new banners.
Kristener got screwed over by some internet shopping spree scam...that really sucks hon! :?
And Rob got beat up! :( He got...beat up...those pictures make Elle sad...our Rob could use a little TLC...and which lot of you would like to join me? On that note though...I can't WAIT to see this movie! It seriously looks awesome!!! And I agree with Jen...while Rob gets some nasty scrapes, he does some pretty bad butt beating himself, and THAT is going to be HOT!!!

**Edit**Julie I looooooovvvvvveeee it! It's just so pretty :D Love love love it! And you! <--- (don't worry Erika, I ain't makin no moves on your ewife...just expressing my gratitude :lol:)

Elle.
Last edited by sillyme on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

DarkMuse wrote:<rant>Ok so that $1,000 online shopping spree turned out to be a bunch of bunk. Maybe I was too excited, but I don't recall the lady telling me that the gift certificate was only good for a site that they have specifically designed for those who win. She said it would be good for just about anything and went on to talk about all the stuff I could possibly get. Yeah what a load of crap. I went to the site to look at the stuff. If it were a real store, I would not shop there. Oh yeah and also, I have to pay shipping and handling for every item I purchase plus a one time fee of $5 for which they don't explain what it's for. So if anyone wants a "free" $1,000 online shopping spree....it's yours. :evil: </rant>
Aww.. Kristiner.. that totally bites! I'm sorry that your getting completely jipped and I agree that it is a load of crap!

As for my ringtone... It is different for different people
Some of them are:
Fearless by Taylor Swift
Move Along by All American Rejects
Music of the Night (Phantom of The Opera)
2 AM by Anna Nalick
Love Song by John Mayer
U and Ur Hand by Pink (I giggle every time I hear it lol)

I loved the Rob fight pics... I know this will probably seem strange but does anyone else think that it makes him look kind of tough and *gulps* hot. :oops:

Trine... LUCKY you! Going to Venice... Wow! I wish!
I'm planning a trip, but it's not until the end of August. I'm going on a girls trip to Vegas :twisted:
I think we might see Thunder From Down Under *giggles* :oops:

Julie... I'm sorry that your work day was so FAIL.. That completely sucks! I know all about work computers sucking (and I work at a hospital!) Hopefully E-Rob will make it better for you!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

DarkMuse wrote:<rant>Ok so that $1,000 online shopping spree turned out to be a bunch of bunk. Maybe I was too excited, but I don't recall the lady telling me that the gift certificate was only good for a site that they have specifically designed for those who win. She said it would be good for just about anything and went on to talk about all the stuff I could possibly get. Yeah what a load of crap. I went to the site to look at the stuff. If it were a real store, I would not shop there. Oh yeah and also, I have to pay shipping and handling for every item I purchase plus a one time fee of $5 for which they don't explain what it's for. So if anyone wants a "free" $1,000 online shopping spree....it's yours. :evil: </rant>
Kristiner! Oh noooo!! Stupid, crazy corporate sporkhead lady with the "just about anything" BS. That sucks large crap balls, I'm so sorry. Is there anything you could but & then ebay or craigslist or something? Not as good as actually buying what you want, obviously... but just a suggestion. :cry:

And perhaps rings could assist us in the wallpaper vote? What do ppl want as the options? Unless you really don't want to do it, e-cookie, because that's fine too.

And, Neya, I think Rob getting in a fight will be hot, and he looks kinda bada$$ all beaten up, and hot too.

*gives Elle a look somewhere between "back off" and "can't blame you for lovin' her"*

Image Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I don't think I like Robs new movie....
He's gotted like, beatened up like, twice now.
No good :(

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart