Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Benjamin and Tia

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Benjamin and Tia of the Egyptian Coven.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Benjamin

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

i think benjamin's power was AWESOME. did anyone else have trouble thinking about him and not picturing his as Ang from "Avatar" though???

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
obsessedsmallgirl3
Settled in Forks

Post by obsessedsmallgirl3 »

I wondered how Amun knew Benjamin was going to be special when he was human. Benjamin's power is pretty straight forward and doesn't really have to do with anything in the mind so how did Amun know he would have a power like that?
"You should've seen his face when I started taking off my clothes, though. Priceless."

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rene ... e.jpg?o=17
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

obsessedsmallgirl3 wrote:I wondered how Amun knew Benjamin was going to be special when he was human. Benjamin's power is pretty straight forward and doesn't really have to do with anything in the mind so how did Amun know he would have a power like that?

I think Amun had seen something about him beforehand when he was a human- i guess maybe Benjamin was like Alice- she had her power even before she was a vampire, just after she became one she was able to control it more and it was more effective. Probably the same story with Benjamin....
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Wish.I.may
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wish.I.may »

Benjamin's gift is AWESOME. I'd love to have his gift.
He seemed like an interesting character though.
formally, Ostentatious6277
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

I really really wished we got to see more of him. His character...and especially his power, was intriguing (sp?). It would've been nice to read more about him.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:i think benjamin's power was AWESOME. did anyone else have trouble thinking about him and not picturing his as Ang from "Avatar" though???

I totally agree. He seems exactly like an "Avatar" type person, being able to bend elements. He has one of my favorite powers in the book.
obsessedsmallgirl3
Settled in Forks

Post by obsessedsmallgirl3 »

mlola619 wrote:
obsessedsmallgirl3 wrote:I wondered how Amun knew Benjamin was going to be special when he was human. Benjamin's power is pretty straight forward and doesn't really have to do with anything in the mind so how did Amun know he would have a power like that?

I think Amun had seen something about him beforehand when he was a human- i guess maybe Benjamin was like Alice- she had her power even before she was a vampire, just after she became one she was able to control it more and it was more effective. Probably the same story with Benjamin....
i wonder what kind of "ability" did Benjamin have in his human life that transferred to his gift when he became a vampire
"You should've seen his face when I started taking off my clothes, though. Priceless."

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rene ... e.jpg?o=17
Isobelle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Benjamin and Tia

Post by Isobelle »

My jaw dropped when I read what Benjamin's power was. It almost seemed a little too far fetched for me. Dont get me wrong, I totally love Avatar, but this power just seemed misplaced in the book. So far, the only gifts we'd see had been things that affected people. And now all of a sudden here comes a kid who can influence all four elements?

And WHAT would he have looked like as a human? I mean Alice was in an institution because of her gift. How in the world did Amun find Benjamin?

As you can tell, I would really like some more information about these characters. Hopefully, SM will post some :)
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Benjamin and Tia

Post by Jasper<3 »

I have a question. Couldn't Benjamin just of burnt everybody in the Volturi to a crisp if he needed to?
List, Gnat ♥