Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

derek

"She doesn't LOVE you!" Santi shouted. Dantes held him back from
charging at me. "She told me AND Celia AND Ana AND just about
everyone else about the story with you and Zane." I flinched...
my stupid little brother got into the way of everything. "Ah...so Zane
scares you, eh? No matter." said Santi. I growled at him.

"My little brother does not scare me." I said, in a deathly calm voice.
"He isn't mine to worry about anymore..."

Santi then turned to Griffin. "There are a couple more vamps in the
limo, and in another limo not to far away are more, and there are
more in the castle." Santiago stated. "You don't know how strong I
am. I was turned before time itself." Santiago said.

It was Shark who answered Santi laughing. "Ah, handsome one, but
you are also underestimating us as well. Don't pick fights until you are
sure you can win, otherwise, things might not end up how you want
them to." She let out a trill of laughter, playing with her hair.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"I don't think I can win this fight, I know I can win it." Santiago answered smoothly.
"Now, if I were you I would flee before I need to rip off your pretty little head." Santi said to Shark.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Derek
"I don't think I can win this fight, I know I can win it." answered
Santi. "Now, if I were you I would flee before I need to rip off
your pretty little head."

Shark just laughed at him, while Cobra growled, not liking the
fact that Santi was threatening his mate. "Hmmm... We'll just
have to see," was what she said, still smiling. "But we still
have a few more surprises for you."

I smiled at Shark. "I would actually flee if I where you, Santi.
I don't recommend you make our coven mad, we can be
a sever danger to you if you push us. As I said before, there
would be no harm to anybody if the Volturi just stepped down
from your rule. This world needs change." My comrades all smiled
in agreement. We wanted to rule, and no one would stop us.
ImageImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Santi was texting like mad in his sweatshirt pocket.
First Ana, then Celia, then Rose again, then Nora, Allegra, Alberto, Sabin, Jane, Alec, Leo, Vi, Elena, Johanna, Jinx, Adrianna, everyone on his Volturi group contact list.
He sent them the same message.

Derek has a coven of 7 dangerous vampires. They have me and Dantes cornered. They want to overthrow us.
Hopefully someone would come.

Now he turned to Derek.
"I don't want to fight. Really. So how about you leave so we can continue on with the night's festivities. Of course, you're all welcome to the bachelor party, because you are all men." He said.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Derek
I smiled to him. "Oh, I was already planning on leaving. Don't
mind us, we where just on our way." I mocked. "Have fun."

I signaled to the rest of my group. "Let's go." then I turned back
to Santi and Dantes, "Pleasure meeting you both, See you later."
My coven all started laughing in pleasure. We would enjoy a fight
with the Volturi if it came to it. We would destroy everyone if we
had to, all excluding Elena. She was still my queen of the dark.

We walked away, all of us paying attention to our surroundings just
in case. They would not take us by surprise if this was a trap.

Elena
Confused... soo confused...
ImageImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Santiago tried to pounce, but Dantes held me back.
"If it comes to a fight, we will destroy them." He said.
Santi nodded. "I texted everyone about the situation. I think we should have a meeting."
I texted everyone back. Meetings. We need some. They just left, but they are planning to take over. I think we should get back to the castle, and fast, before it is taken over.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana felt the phone in her pocket buzz.
She let go of Elean's hand and retreaved the device.
She had two new messages: both from Santi
Derek has a coven of 7 dangerous vampires. They have me and Dantes cornered. They want to overthrow us.
She read the message, began to panic and thumbed at the phone to open the next message, hoping it would hold better news.
Meetings. We need some. They just left, but they are planning to take over. I think we should get back to the castle, and fast, before it is taken over.
She sighed as she read that they had left Santi and Dantes alone.
Ana snapped the phone shut and hobbled; as fast as she could, through the short limo.
"Ashton" she said, "Turn us around, we need to get back to the castle now."
She turned her head to face Allegra.
"I'm sorry, but we need to go back. Elena's boyfriend and his cronies are trying to take over the castle. The are going to attack while we are gone."
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

-Dantes-
"Your a bloody idtiot Santi," I hissed in his ear. "I want you to leave so you don't get yourslef killed. You've done your job of provoking them now let me do mine."

I looked at Santi and cleared his mind. I basicly shut him down so he wouldn't talk and start a fight. I couldn't hold all seven of them and still protect Santi. He was making my job a little bit harder. And I thought he wanted me dead, tonight is full of surprises.

I watched them start to walk away. "Santi you are lucky I don't kill you now," I ran a hand trough my hair. I looked down at the boy in front of me. "Next time we see Derek it will be the last thing we see. He is going to kill us all and we will have you to thank for that." I gave another look at Santi. I made him stand and head back to the limo. I stayed where I was. I cursed under my breath. "Jane our little game just got a plot twist."

-Jane-
She glanced over at the others. When Ana talked she knew it was bad. Her phone buzzed. It was Dantes. She read the text. "Santi is safe and Derek is on the move," she said. She didn't read the last part of: the game has changed. She looked back up at the others. "Okay I want you girls to have a fun time. I have to go," she said. "I want everyone else to stay here and safe. Don't follow me."

She left and started for Dantes. Speed came in handy here.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae red her messages fast, and saw it as an opportunity to both show off her power, and get some healing from Molly. She attempted to stop Jane before she left, but Jane was already gone and Celia didn't know if she could make it back on her own. She got out of the limo and started running anyways. She ran and ran and ran and she felt herself getting slower and slower and slower. She didn't have enough energy to get back to the castle. Was that where she was even headed? She stopped. She was lost. How could she get lost? She started towards what she thought was east, but she smelt water all too quickly. She started the other way, and another, but she couldn't find her way at all. Finally, she had nothing left in her.
She fell to the ground.
She curled up in a ball, hugging her knees.
She closed her eyes and bit her lip.
What was going to happen to her.....

(heres the deal, im leaving on vacation for two weeks, so this is my way of getting celia out of things for the time being, if you guys decide to go look for celia, i suggest you dont find her until maybe the 15th or something cuz i wont be back until the 18th and itd be weird for celia to mysteriously be back at the castle for a week and not be healed, cuz molly would probably only take a day or two to heal her, if you guys do go find her, can you just pm and tell me where you found her, sorry about this, and thanks in advance!)
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

"Your a bloody idiot Santi. I want you to leave so you don't get yourslef killed. You've done your job of provoking them now let me do mine." Dantes said to Santi. "Santi you are lucky I don't kill you now. Next time we see Derek it will be the last thing we see. He is going to kill us all and we will have you to thank for that."
Santi hissed. "He is not going to kill us! We have it under control! And who do you think you are, saying you could kill me! I was the world's first vampire! I was turned by God himself, and I turned Aro, Marcus, Caius, even you! You can't tell me that I did something wrong, because you have done everything wrong. You have worried the Volturi. You have hurt us. You have taken Jane and Alec from us Dantes." Santiago said.
Dantes tried to use his power on Santi, he tried to send Santi back to the limo, but Santi fought back.
"It doesn't work on me, Dantes." Santi stated. "You don't scare me. Now why are you using us so? I know that you want to take over the Volturi. The only reason you are with us is because you're scared of your wife! Then you're going to leave! That means nothing to me. And I wish nothing more for Allie to come and destroy you. Because I know she will. She's not angry at Sabin, she's angry at you because you didn't stop him. And she will find you, and she will kill you."
Santi hoped that Dantes would leave. Santi had always had a temper, and he knew he had endangered the Volturi, but Dantes couldn't tell him that, because no one had endangered them more than Dantes.
"I will get us out of this, I swear I will." Santi said. "I apologize for my temper, but I will get us out of this."
"I will."