Harry Potter movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Harry Potter movies

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I am purchasing my Harry Potter tickets as I type!
And my friends and I are planning on what we should dress up as for the premiere. One of them wants to go as Hedwig! I think I'll go as Hermione, as its the easiest costume for me. I have very curly brown hair, and I'm a bossy know-it-all. Works perfectly!
Now its 10 days!!!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

That sounds like fun :D I already have tickets... I'm going with three friends. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I'm trying to convince my other friend to go as Sirius and have a mnaly stubble, so she looks like a cross between him and Aragorn. It'd be like an explosion of sexiness right there!
Crap, that means I have to make myself a wand... Fun fun.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Yeah... I already have a wand, it lights up. :D I also have one I made at last years girls camp. :D
Hmmm.... I should wear a Twilight shirt and a vampire cape, and act all confused every time someone tells me it's a HP event. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
xBellatrixBlackx
Settled in Forks

Post by xBellatrixBlackx »

mlola619 wrote:Anyone else kinda annoyed by the fact that they only moved it for money purposes? Hollywood...*sigh*. I'm not trying to put Twilight above but i really like the fact that they're not so worried about getting more money and just wanted to get the movie to us sooner in more places; least that's what they said about bumping the movie up...
Well, that doesn't necessarily mean the harry potter film makers and everyone wanted the money, it was warner bros who decided that they wanted to move it, besides, twilight got lucky, if Harry Potter and the halfblood prince came out near the same time as Twilight then hardly anyone would've gone to see Twilight, Harry Potter's just more widley known and seeing as they've already had 5 spectacular movies people already know they'll get their money's worth. If Harry Potter had come out at the same time as Twilight lots more people would've chose to have gone to see Harry Potter, it's just more popular, of course that doesn't mean i dislike Twilight, anyways, i'm very excited, movie comes out in 9 days :)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

9 DAYS!
Wow I cannot wait!
Unfortunately, I'm not going the actual night it premieres, due to not having someone to drive me there, and I can't find tickets, but I am going like the day after!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
xBellatrixBlackx
Settled in Forks

Post by xBellatrixBlackx »

I'm going to see it on the first night, i'm like proper obsessed with harry potter lol, and now they've started comparing them both, HP and Twilight, which do you like better?
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I started Harry Potter first, and I read the books OVER and OVER and OVER. I have them all. But then I started Twilight and all the Harry Potter books were at the back of my bookshelf. But now I've been keeping variety between the two, but I have to say that I like Twilight more...
Sorry... :(
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

It's exciting HBP is coming out...but I'm still scared.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I can't believe it! I haven't missed an opening day for a Harry Potter since the 2nd one came out and now I am going to be at camp and have to miss it!

My sister is going though so I told her she has to call me when it first starts and then when it ends! I am so bummed!

I did wear my I <3 Ron Weasley shirt on the 4th and got a ton of comments on it!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza