Cullenism #2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Cullenism #2

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning my sisters & brothers. I hope the weekend treated you all well, especially the doubly special combo of Cullenist Saturday AND 4th of July (for our American brethren). I can think of no better way than celebrating our faith that with fireworks!!!

Just to let you know, thanks and blessings to Carlisle and all of our revered ones. Our sister, Midnight Sun made is safely back from her extended trip. *smiles and waves at Ashley*

Rem~ We are all still waiting on pics of the yummy cake. Please please please. I live vicariously through people much more creative than I. And you are one of them. :D

Hope your week is off to a lovely start.

Carlisle't Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Many thanks Priestess Jazzgirl - I am currently searching desperately for said photo.

in the event that I do find it, is there a way of posting a photo or should I post a link?
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Remmett - You should post the link, otherwise the holy mods might have to warn you, since pictures mess up the hard drive.
But I am very excited to see said cake.
-Esme's blessings upon us all-
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Hello my fellow Cullenists! How I've missed you all. Hopefully life is treating you well. I'm having issues with my emotions lately. Why is it when you try to move on from someone and are happily doing so -- they always manage to do something to completely wreck your progress? Ugh.

I also started my first Twilight fic, I only have two pages, but that's a lot for me considering I lost my muse when my cousin died nearly 3 years ago.

I pray to the Cullens that all is well for everyone!
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

JenTheWriter wrote:Hello my fellow Cullenists! How I've missed you all. Hopefully life is treating you well. I'm having issues with my emotions lately. Why is it when you try to move on from someone and are happily doing so -- they always manage to do something to completely wreck your progress? Ugh.

I also started my first Twilight fic, I only have two pages, but that's a lot for me considering I lost my muse when my cousin died nearly 3 years ago.

I pray to the Cullens that all is well for everyone!
Hang in there, Jen. You WILL get through this. Live in today only. Tomorrow will bring you one more day away from this crap.
Do NOT let anyone, and I mean ANYONE wreck your progress. Eyes forward - no looking to the left or to the right and definitely no looking back. I don't know your circumstances, but I have been down a similiar road and this, too, shall pass.

Peace in Carlisle's Name.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Thanks Navarre, I really appreciate the advice. You're right about looking forward and not back or sideways. It's just hard when everything in me felt like this was THE ONE. I never felt that before, but this time... ah, well, right?
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Jen, Christy is right. It will be allright.
Also;

I come to mention the party on the Team Leah thread:
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24 ... hparty.jpg
We hope to see some of you there!

Carlisle's blessings~~~
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

Hello, Cullenists. I've missed the threads and the Lex.

So, a question to ask. Anyone excited about Harry Potter HBP movie release?
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*hangs head in shame*

I am sorry for not posting after I got back from my trip, fellow Cullenists. But, as our High Priestess said, I got back fine. Although I did get to hide my laptop in the lining of my suitcase there was no wifi where I was what-so-ever. I have been drowning (ever happily drowning, that is) in fanfic updates that I missed and the Summer House thread ever since I got back and have completely ignored/forgotten about all other threads. So, it looks like I missed a party ( :( ), a new Cullenist, Rem coming back, and the invite for another party coming up later this month.

Ali, I shall add you to the list of Cullenists on the first page.

Rem, I don't know if you are even on the list as you have been gone for a while, but if its not I shall add it.

I have just gotten back from the "biggest competition's" new movie, Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince...I must say that is was good (BIG understatement there).

Twi Moment Alert: And I just had a lovely little fangirl squealing moment as I am watching music videos and a band called Phoenix came on and the song name was 1901! I literally did I double take to make sure I read that right on the screen. :lol:

~In Carlisle's name, peace
Last edited by ♥midnight_sun♥ on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
BlueWolf
Settled in Forks

Post by BlueWolf »

Hey there, Cullenists! I'm new but I hope to meld in with the community! ^_^ (Just call me Blue.)
cassis_rose wrote:So, a question to ask. Anyone excited about Harry Potter HBP movie release?
I haven't seen the recent Harry Potter movies. I'm one of those people that can't get over differences in the book and the movie xD
Leader of the "I Question My Own Fandoms" Club. It's part of a balanced fangirling ;D