Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Nena »

Benvenuto alla societa segreta dei Volturi. Il nostro obbiettivo é quello di mantenere la nostra esistenza in segreto e ricercare la pace tra i mortali e immortale.

Come in lovely humans, tell us why you are interested in joining our team.

Hello, and welcome to the Volturi Guard, if you wish to join the most elite coven in the vampire world, please PM Heidi [who_needs_fangs?], Jane [*Aros_girl*], or myself.

Confirmed citizens of Volterra

Marcus - Sydflower -reads relationships
Sabin- Janos-mind games
Jane - *Aros_Girl* - inflicts severe pain through the mind (part itme Dantes- messes with the mind)
Athenodora - best_beating_heart
Sulpicia - blasphemous_contessa
Chelsea - BellsEdwardalways -strengthen or loosen bonds
Heidi - who_needs_fangs?
Renata - WhenTheSunGoesDown -shield
Corin - A.H -shield
Felix - RavenGirl2468
Afton - Oh! Rosalie -mirrors mages
Demetri - sachael -tracker
Santiago - DudeRocksTheTwilight
Nora - Ally_Cat -reads/manipulates memories
Elena - SethisMine -sees past
Rosalind - Lacuna Scion -telekinesis
Leonardo - DunnerheartsTwilight -phasing
Violetta - Sarah! -controls the elements
Celia Rae - i am bella - bending time and space
Matilda - edwardlikeshaystacks -reactive adaptation
Lizzie - Edward's_Stalker
Adriana - roo-roo91
Stella - DramaPrincezz013 -alters weather
Arina - -Jasper -changes future by a touch
Allegra - Mr.Edward_Cullen<3-block thoughts
Sophia [the human secretary] - Layla_Hale

Rules

-Posts must be at least 3 lines
-No two people with the same power
-One power per person
-Must stay in-canon
-No marriage that is not in-canon or between the Masters
-No posting just to say you are confused or to ask what is going on--read back or take care of that through PM's
-No bashing of the Volturi in other threads
-Stay on topic
-Stay in character
-Keep things PG-13
-Keep your character in one place at a time[/quote]
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Janos »

Sabin sighed as the limo stopped. He was wondering what Dantes had done. Knowing Dantes he had gone with Derek and was now on a plot to rule the world. He couldn't believe that maybe he could change. It was stupid.

The limo stopped and he got out as soon as he could. They were in front of a tuxedo store. Smart move made by the girls. Then next was the club. He was semi excited for it.

Dantes where are you, Sabin searched for his mind.
With the girls, Dantes replyed rather quickly. It took him back a little.
The girls?
Yes the girls. I was dragged along after Santi talked or rather yelled at me. Allie is dead. And I'm trying to be good. It is so hard.

Sabin was a little confused. ALright well this is weird...
Team Volturi- Sabin
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

"Keep the secret." Rose nudged me forward and my heart started booming uncontrollably. I took slow paces, one foot in front of the other, that's it.
"Excuse me, are you Miss Katherina Delino?"
Mamma looked up and said, "Why yes I--A-allegra?" I nodded. Mamma could always recognize my face. Even if it was slightly different. I went up to her and hugged her lightly, making sure my strength was in control.
Mamma begin to sob and I wanted to too, but I couldn't. I just held there for as long as I could.
"A-a-allegra, Papa` and I have missed you so much, Allegra what happened mia cuore? What happened? Are you still with Albie, are you--"
"Yes I'm still with Albie. We're getting married just like you said when I was just a bambina. I love him so much Mamma..I'm fine. Nothing happened, I--I lost touch. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."
"I don't care about before. As long as you're with me now. And I'm not gonna ask about--well yea. I always knew my little Allegra would marry Alberto. Now let me help me find the dress I knew you've always wanted. Come with me darling."

Mamma took my hand and dragged me towards the vault. I gasped. How could I forget?! Mamma's dress was there. She put in the code and led me in. And there it was. The dress I'd wanted my whole life.
I hugged my Mamma tightly again.
"Thank you thank you thank you!" I screeched. "Let's go try it on! And I want you to meet my bridesmaids and my very best friend who happens to be my maid of honor."
I thought about Matilda again and I missed her. Where was my other bridesmaid?
(By the way Allegra controls thoughts, she doesn't block them. Or does someone already have that power, I'm not sure?)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

When Sophia and I finally arrived in Barcelona, I nearly jumped out of my seat and sprang to find Rose and Allegra myself, but I had to keep in mind that Sophia was also with me.

We originally should have went to help Celia but Sophia said it was a better idea to meet and alert the others first.

With a colorful map in hand, Sophia led us to a busy town with a line of shops. She came to an abrupt halt which caused me to knock into her ever so slightly.

"Ouch." Sophia laughed nervously, rubbing her shoulder.

"Sorry." I gushed, taking a step back. If I could blush, I would be beet red.

"Now, we wait. Rose said that they were inside that shop." She said, gesturing to one of the many buildings there.

I nodded and said no more.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi was bored.
He wanted to go and see the girls, and he was sure Sabin and Alberto wanted to see Rose and Allegra, too.
And still, in the back of his mind, Santi was thinking of Derek.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana watched as Allegra reached her mother.
A sad sort of happiness filled her as she watched their reunion.
She was glad that Allegra had found her mother, but she was jealous that Allegra still had so much time with her mother while she had none.

"Do we tell Allegra about Celia?" She asked the others, "She seem's so happy, do we want to spoil this for her? And what do we tell the guys?"

I'm fine, missing you but having a good time.
Nervous about what Jane has planned for us :P
I'll text you if anything comes up, but until then,
NO MORE TEXTING
Promise me!
We should atleast try to keep to one tradition!
love you,
Ana x

She sent Santi the text, hoping that it would be enough for now.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"Do we tell Allegra about Celia?" Ana asked us. "She seem's so happy, do we want to spoil this for her? And what do we tell the guys?"

Joha wasn't sure what to say. Allegra did look happy. Johanna didn't remember her past much, but she liked to think she'd had a family, a mother. She was happy for Allegra.

"I don't know. We should tell her, but maybe wait a while? Does this mean Allegra's mom will be coming to the wedding? That we should tell the guys about," Joha said.

Joha looked at Ana but what she heard was not Ana. She heard somebody say Rose's name....she zoomed in on the thought and found two people, both looking for Rose.

"Rose, someone's outside. Two someones. Looking for you," Joha said still looking at Allegra. Ms. Delino was taking her somewhere. Joha heard something about a dress. Allegra's thought were nervously excited.
Last edited by Renesmee_Bella on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi received the text from Ana.
Oh well, he thought. A few more hours.
A few more hours. A few more hours.
Santi repeated that in his head.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda could hear the sound of soft words being exchanged along with the click clacking of a phone keyboard.

"Vampires text?" Matilda asked Sophia curiously.

Sophia laughed. "These aren't medieval times anymore, Matilda."

"Speaking of which, I should probably text them...let them know that we're here. Although, I'm sure they'll be surprised that I decided to come along. After all, I should be watching the place..." Sophia muttered as she took out her phone to type.

Ana,
Found Matilda. With her now waiting for you gals outside.
Sophia.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana's phone buzzed.
"It's Sophia" Ana smiled, "She's outside waiting for us with Matilda
I'll go bring them in"
And she whisked off down the stoor towards the door.
"Hiya" she smiled, waving for the to come in. "I think Allegra's just seen her wedding dress, you have to come check it out!"
And they headed back into the store.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer