Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by Dxplora07 »

I just want to know what was up with the mini cactus! lol, In the beginning Bella has the mini cactus, and looks like she's praying over it, then when she's moving in to her bedroom in Forks she has it again, and then poof! no more mini cactus ever again...i wonder what ever happened to it... :)
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Dxplora07 wrote:I just want to know what was up with the mini cactus! lol, In the beginning Bella has the mini cactus, and looks like she's praying over it, then when she's moving in to her bedroom in Forks she has it again, and then poof! no more mini cactus ever again...i wonder what ever happened to it... :)
I have the answer! The Ceiling Cat has it!

Image Image
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Well, it died. Cactus doesn't do well out of it's climate. Espcially the little Saguaro catus she took...That kind of cactus is only found in the Sanoran (sp?) desert...

Like the warms from home it passes and is taken over by another prickly person...oh, oh, I mean nice guy... :lol:

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

why is bella randomly standing by her truck listening to an ipod and reading a book while waiting on edward in the parking lot? couldnt she have sat on her tail gate or hood? she just looks odd standing in the middle of the lot.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

spicey16 wrote:why is bella randomly standing by her truck listening to an ipod and reading a book while waiting on edward in the parking lot? couldnt she have sat on her tail gate or hood? she just looks odd standing in the middle of the lot.
Knowing Bella, she'd probably fall off. :lol:
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

ringswraith wrote:
spicey16 wrote:why is bella randomly standing by her truck listening to an ipod and reading a book while waiting on edward in the parking lot? couldnt she have sat on her tail gate or hood? she just looks odd standing in the middle of the lot.
Well isn't she supposed to be out of place...she was after all looking to catch a glimps of her man to be...I've seen crazier things than lottering in the parking lot from love sick girls...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
spicey16

Post by spicey16 »

The Dark Knight wrote:
ringswraith wrote:
Well isn't she supposed to be out of place...she was after all looking to catch a glimps of her man to be...I've seen crazier things than lottering in the parking lot from love sick girls...
:lol: very true very true.. Did you guys read about the guy who had to be rescued because he tried to go cliff diving in La Push??
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

spicey16 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
ringswraith wrote:
:lol: very true very true.. Did you guys read about the guy who had to be rescued because he tried to go cliff diving in La Push??
Idiot. They had to call out the Coast Guard and everything. I wonder if they'll put a little shout out to his lamearseness in New Moon. CG in a little Goast Guard cutter in the background while Jake is rescuing Bella. :lol: Talk abotu an inside joke!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
spicey16

Post by spicey16 »

Jazz Girl: that would be great! lol "ATTETNION: No jumping unless you have a werewolf to save you!"
and I've from GA, so it really gives us a bad name.. like we needed any help :D thanks dude!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

People do that over here.. in rivers..

Actually, it's more like jumping off a rock and/or miniature cliff. D:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart