Harry Potter movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Harry Potter movies

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I loved it!
It was the best Potter yet.
Luna is hilarious!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I've never been in this part of the castle.
Awake that is.
I sleep walk you see.
That's why i wear shoes to bed.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

^^ hahah.

let's just say i FRIGGIN LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i cried too.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

yeah that was one of my fav quotes.
XD
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

This truly was the best of the movies...

I loved the interplay of raging hormones..."My ron-ron!!" comes to mind...I would have like to seen Jenny go through all the boyfriends like in the book..." These girls are going to kill me Harry!"

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

Yay! I watched HBP and I've to say it is awesome! :lol: I got teary-eyed at some parts...

I do have a few complains though;

I've been really looking for Bill and Fleur appearances and sadly there was none. No Dumbledore funeral! I've one big issue about the underage wizards (aka Harry and others) using magic outside of Hogwarts! This is the main thing I'm upset about.

Tom Felton (Draco) is really cool! Love Evanna Lynch (Luna) and Alan Rickman (Snape) too. Rupert (Ron) is just too funny and Emma (Hermione) did a great job.

This is the greatest movie yet and now I can hardly wait for DH part 1!
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I agree cassis_rose, I missed SPOILERS!!! Bill and Fleur alot. That was the thing I was looking forward to, but I guess they don't have enough money to cast them. Maybe that's why they burnt down the Burrow, so that in the next book Bill and Fleur can't have their wedding their. Also, Tonks called Lupin Honey before the Burrow was destroyed, but they were supposed to get together later in the book.
Those were the things that upset me, but it was still great.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

@ DudeRocksTheTwilight, oh no, I'm hoping that they will cast that in DH. I mean there's going to be 2 parts and each part should be lasting 2 hours plus, so there are more time to put the details in. Anyway, crossing fingers. :)

The story Slughorn told about Lily's fish really move me to tears. It's just so touching.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I don't want to read any comments yet. But I am so excited to go see Half-blood Prince. I just don't know when I'll be able to see it :?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I loved the latest movie! It's definitely my favourite at the moment, and not just because it's recent. Since I haven't read the book lately, I couldn't remember if they'd left anything out of not, except for *SPOILER* the fight between the Death Eaters and the Order of the Phoenix at the end. With all the security around Hogwarts, you'd think the Death couldn't just walk in, kill Dumbledore and walk out again like they did. And I'm not sure I liked the part with the Burrow burning down either...

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D