Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : *insert new title here*

Post by Bewitched »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNA!

Wow Bac. I have tons of laundry. I've been so busy lately it's multiplied. ok I admit, I have been on facebook too much too.

John Hughes was a genius. My fav had to be 16 Candles. Although Breakfast Club is a close second.
inspired
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inspired »

Happy Birthday Una!!
Have a wonderful day, do lots of celebratory things! Enjoy!

What's up, TwilightMom, Oleander? Long time, no lex ;) I love the ending monologue in Breakfast Club, thank you for posting that!! It makes me nostalgic for those days, but you couldn't pay me to go back...no way!

Holy hip dents, that man can help me with my laundry anytime...whew!

Nima How did they get away with Long Duck Dong back in '84? The Donger, he was one of my favorite parts of that movie "Oh sexy girlfriend..." *tee hee*

BlueStarlightA baby bump? Man I have been away for too long! Congratulations! I think we should all pitch in and send the laundry stud to do your bidding as a shower gift :twisted:
found by MMETP, courtesy of em3228 @ photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm off to the mountains with hubby to enjoy a relaxing three-day weekend. I have Fang's book (Yay). Should be good!!

Have a wonderful weekend all!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Inspired~ Yes, hubby and I are expecting our first baby! I'm about 15 1/5 weeks along, due January 26th. Thanks for your congratulations. I'll take Laundry Stud simply wrapped in a bow, please! :twisted:

Well, I'm sure that with John Hughes' passing, some channel will have a marathon of his movies here shortly. I'll have to watch that.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Yeah, those lines do bring back a ton of memories. Most of them are good, but you are right, the ain't no way I'm going back. :(
John Hughes really caught our generation dead on in his movies. I feel so old!! Did you realize that it has been over 20 years since most of those films were made, and I can remember them so clearly. Ah well, better 42 and not dead, than 13 again!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

AMEN, Openhome! You couldn't pay me to go through the angst and turmoil of being a teenager all over again. No Way! I endured enough embarrassment to last several lifetimes.

Have a great time in the mountains, Una! You deserve a getaway. :)
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I would do it again if I could take present knowledge with me. I'd get my 16 year old body back!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

nissanmama wrote:I would do it again if I could take present knowledge with me. I'd get my 16 year old body back!
There is that "Peggy Sue Got Married" attitude! I think it would be fun to do that for a day or two, but not to re-live my entire youth. Although, then I could write Twilight and become rich and famous. *snort* Does anyone watch LOST?? When Hurley was caught writing Empire Strikes Back in the "past?" I love it!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by fanMNM »

Una! I'm so sorry I am late but I hoep you had a really terrific day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Naureen!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by una »

Thank you, I had a great and wonderful birthday weekend made sweeter by all your well wishes and of course, Mr. Laundry :twisted:

BlueStarlight You may keep Mr. Laundry though, my hubby does the laundry at our house. Well, he separates, washes, dries and takes the clean clothes upstairs in baskets for me to fold and put away. I can do my job while sitting on the bed and I like putting clothes away, I hate the separating and washing...drying...etc.

Oh, went to the Doctor today. Baby S is growing fine, I lost another pound (doctor says it's okay) and my measurement should be 1cm for each week...I'm 17 weeks and 17cm!! She said everything look good and Hubby was finally able to come with me, he got to hear Baby S's heartbeat!! I have my next appointment (and it's the BIG ultrasound) on August 28th! Hopefully we'll know girl or boy! :D
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!