Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Edward_Addict »

A closer look at Kristen's wig... yuck, yuck, yuck. It looks worse than it did in the graduation pics! :? It pains me to say this, but I absolutely agree with Lainey's comments when she says:
Lainey Gossip wrote:That f-cking wig is busted.
This cannot be the best wig they could find. The hairline is embarrassing. It’s like Jacob’s hairline from the first movie. Is this Jacob’s wig? Did they recycle? Come on now. Even Ken Paves can do better than this.
Caryn, I love a girl after my own heart when it comes to the lovely lean goodness. ;)

Tracy & Ash - thanks a bunch for explaining the Fonz and Happy Days to Jade for me. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when she asked who the Fonz was. :o I forget that not everyone grew up with great/cheesy classics and Nick at Nite. :lol:
And Tracy, you were so right about CW and Peter Brady! I was wondering why he looked so funny in that pic. LOL

Erika & Julie - here's my original comparison of KStew's tat and JJ's tats.
Edward_Addict wrote:So because I'm a dork and am not ready for bed yet, I decided to look for pics of JJ's tattoos. In this and this you can see what she has on her arm, chest, and hip. To me, what KStew has on her hip doesn't look like it resembles Joan's tat. Here it is again, to refresh your memory. And [if it was just for the movie] I'd think the makeup team would give her the arm tattoos before they give her the hip one. But I'm not sure what order Joan got hers in, so who knows.
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Chris Weitz's head looks like a potato. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA you kill me, Jade.

Neya - Welcome back! Glad you had a good time in Vegas. The puking part wasn't so great, but the "Spot The Unicorn" game is hilarious.

Ash - I was gonna thank you for posting something but I can't remember what it was. So um...thanks for posting it! Whatever it was. Lol.

I'm watching Hot Rod right now and my concentration on anything else is just gone. Hahaha.

Mandy - Thanks for the Rob and Jackson pictures. Awwrawr! :twisted: I prefer bodies like theirs also.

Jen - The French picture of Rob in the leather jacket is *Homer Simpson drool noise*

I think that was all I wanted to say. Yeah. Ok so I need to go to sleep now. After the movie, I mean. Andy Samberg is hilarious. Cool beans. Hahahahaha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi,
My day is considerably better than yesterday. Most of the work stuff sorted out. Head is fine. All good. I've even had time to catch up on the Lex.

Jade - I know, I hated seeing the poor possums too. I was happy when I saw one or two alive running across the road.

Diane - I agree. He looks so sad when they are chasing him like that. And how can you make a living chasing people who clearly wants to be left alone? I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Ashley - Great dream. Too bad with the cell phone.

Mandy - It is very strange to think about me going to bed when you eat lunch. And I get up and go to work, when you go to bed.

My two cents on Kristen's wig...At first I thought it looked okay. Not great, but okay...But from the last pictures...It is close to dreadful. The hairline is about the worst I've seen. And it is something off with the "hight" of the hair. The whole thing just screams wig. I just have to keep thinking that the wig is not the main thing..

Thanks for pics and videos :)

I think that was all for now... Have a good day!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Tuesday!

Looks like most of us have made it back home safe and sound!

Caryn - thanks for pointing me in the direction of HH's blog! That 'interview' & sneak peak of Ch 21 were awesome!

Trine - I actually got caught up with If Love Could Light a Candle last night. I really enjoy Pastiche Pen's wrtiting-and this story's style is sooo different than The Nymph and the Waterfall ~ but I liked that one as well! ;) :twisted:

Mandy ~ thanks for posting those hot pics of Rob and Jackson!! I haven't seen Sunday's TB episode yet (hate when real life gets the way! ;) )! I did a little research regarding the "spoilers" ~ here is the post I saw on Twitter. However, what it doesn't say is that there is one FAKE spoiler, as well as one REAL one. TB SPOILER ALERT:
** the fake one is about Eric**.

Hmmm....Kristen's wig.... I laughed when I read Lainey's comments about it being Jacob's wig from TW! :lol: I hope it looks better on screen than in the pics......

Tracy - CW looking like Peter Brady! Yes! :lol: Excellent comparison!

Ash - awesome dream!!! I need to have a Rob dream soon......

Neya - sorry about the food poisoning! :( Love "Spot the Unicorn"!! :twisted:

Jen - you rock for posting those pics!!!

Some lean loveliness for this morning!

Off to a conference this morning and meetings this afternoon. Have a great day everyone!! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning Darling Hearts!!

Last night booed in a hard way. It was just....off. And, on top of it all, I was going to play Halfway House St. Nick and leave lovely presents in everyone's stockings. But, double boo if my computer didn't choose just as I was getting ready to post them to go all 1950's on my and stop existing. Damnit!!!

Anywho....

MiniMe~ "The Halfway House Members: The Detectives of the Twilight World" :lol: LMAO. That just makes me giggle. Cause, she's right you know. I mean, if you think about it, we've investigated just about everything, at least when it comes to Rob. And, by extension, much concerning Kristen, and even Jackson. Some regarding Kellan, and Ashley, too. I suppose it could be a side business, in addition to the Brute Squad. I mean, after we squash the little buggers bothering our hottness, we need to investigate and make sure a foul plot is not afoot, right? (Hmmm...I think Caryn might need more caffeine...)

Jade~ Yes, Robsessed has been outdoing themselves of late. But, that one... I had to physically resist licking the jawline. Mmmmmmmm...RobJaw

Mandy & Kristiner~ Yes, please. I like my men like I like my bacon...hot and lean. Damn if I can't pick 'em. :twisted:

Trine~ Glad you had a better day, love. I was thinking about you yesterday, actually. My son had his first cross country meet of the season, and one of the other team parents was wearing both a shirt and hat from Trine University in Ft Wayne. It just made me giggle. It made me giggle harder that my hubs saw the dad, and started laughing at me. I still haven't forgotten my promise to get you a picture. I will, I promise.

Sandy~ Mmmmmmm, post-Oscars, formal mess Rob is just.....yeah. That was one of the gifts that HHSt.Nick was going to leave under the Halfway House potted plant. But, alas, stupid fracking computer conspiracies!!

Anywho, yes, I absolutely LOVE Candle. You can see why she made such a great beta for AG. Happy Conferencing and we'll see you later.

Hmmmm?? So I found this this morning whilst perusing the morning fluff. I am not entirely sure what to make of it honestly, considering the state of things. But, it does, at least make me smile that Rob, once again, finds himself in the same vein as Johnny Depp.

Kristen's Wig~ looks like a wig. And, that's bad. It's one of the reason's I can't stand Peter's and Jackson's and Nikki's hair in NM. You can tell their wigs. And that just looks bad. I know they didn't have a choice where Kristen is concerned, and I don't blame her at all for cutting her hair for The Runaways (though I do blame the TR hair people for the horrible hatchet job and just fracking wrong dye job; the poor girls forehead is still black for gods' sake!!). But, seriously, with the budget this film has, a good wig could not have been that hard to find.

Okay, you have all been amazingly good girls, getting back into the Halfway House so quickly, unpacking and keeping things neat. So, I think I will leave you all your present...

If I could remove the little picture of the little boy in the corner, I would.

But, regardless, all I have to say is...

Holy Fracking God of Hottness.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

As for the tat, I still think it looks like a piece of thread, or a fake tattoo that is half rubbed off. I'll believe she got her own when I see a much clearer picture, or hear her say it.

Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Which 'gun' is he reaching for? :twisted: That's right, I went there. I blame Tattward.
Jazz Girl wrote:Mandy & Kristiner~ Yes, please. I like my men like I like my bacon...hot and lean. Damn if I can't pick 'em. :twisted:
Bacon and a reference to Rob in the same sentence, be still my heart.

Kristen's-maybe-tat~ I'm with Julie. It looks like a smudge or a loose thread to me. Maybe a rubbed off temp tattoo at best. Remember the whole unbuttoned pants and burrito baby disaster? No Tat. Anyone reading CWaIA will remember that tight jeans and fresh tats are a no-no.

Kristen's wig~ for once I agree with Lainey. Did they reuse Taylor's from TW?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

When I got mine on my hip I didn't wear anything but boxer shorts and sweatpants for weeks...so either she got it after filming, or she didn't get one at all.

Rob is foine.

Image Image
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everyone
All the pics are just GREAT I can look at all of them over and over and never get bored of them
Ashley I love that video with Rob, Kristen and Stephanie. Almost forgot about that one. Hope that they make another one.
The Florda shot and the lean lovelyness I just can't get enough of it. Rob over load and I love it!! '
My contribution now is an old one but still a master piece

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 54bd0c.jpg
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:Mandy & Kristiner~ Yes, please. I like my men like I like my bacon...hot and lean. Damn if I can't pick 'em. :twisted:
Bacon and a reference to Rob in the same sentence, be still my heart.
Mmmmmm...Oh Lord I am not even going to TRY going there with the PG 13 rules. Ya'll have just as dirty a mind as I do. I leave the totally sexually charged inuendo to each of you individually. :twisted:
GenevieveCullen wrote:Kristen's-maybe-tat~ I'm with Julie. It looks like a smudge or a loose thread to me. Maybe a rubbed off temp tattoo at best. Remember the whole unbuttoned pants and burrito baby disaster? No Tat. Anyone reading CWaIA will remember that tight jeans and fresh tats are a no-no.
Ummmm, Tatt vs No-Tatt discussion not withstanding, Holy Sporking Balls Batman!!! :shock: This KrisJoan is HOTT!!!!! Ummm, Rob, seriously, if you don't want her, I'll fracking take her. 8-) Wowza!!!

*eRob is seen glaring death at Caryn from the corner of the screen...

No, man, seriously, sorry. Just observing the hottness of your girl, friend. Remember, Hubs and eHubs. Already quite spoken for. Sorry, I didn't know you'd were of the TattWard posessive persuasion. My bad.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS