Teen thread 3 -- Ages 13-19

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: Teen thread-- Ages 13-19

Post by Carrisa »

I tried my hand at a one shot fic about the vampire who turned Alice, but it simply froze and didn't seem to want to grow. I'm thinking about still working on it and posting it on my (empty) fanfiction account. The narration is great but the plot is dying.

Speaking of stories, I sent my best fanfic to one of my friend's and she was amazed. :D She called me a loser for writing so much on video game character, but she was impressed nonetheless. XD
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Carissa, Hey Chels.
Yeah, I've written some fics. I'm working on one now, but the plot epically failed.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Ohhh fanfiction, I got one one-shot, and two that I'm working on(but one of them I need to rewrite, badly). I also found another one and I really hope I will put it on, it's very creative and a cool missing moment, sort of.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Hey Paige.
Yeah, fanfics aren't my thing.
I can read them, but not write them too well.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Yeah, they can be a pain sometimes, I hate feeling forced do one weekly, like an update, so I just write when I feel like I want to. I have to do about twenty chores to do, while the rest of my family just lounges around. So. Not. Fair. Sorry, had to rant, still do but not here.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Hi, everyone.

You know, I'm the opposite, Derek. I can write fics but I don't really like reading them. It's mainly because there's nothing well written to read. I have a few favorite authors, though.

I just sent my friend a ton of Twilight ecards for her birthday! Twilight Anonymous was such a great source! She loved them. XD

I really need to get my homework done. Bleh..... XP
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Hey Carissa.
Oh, homework? I'm still not back to school. :) I go back in two days.
We start really late.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

Hi!

Lucky! Really, I don't have a lot but there's that stupid in-class essay I'm supposed to get ready for. It's about the effective writing of our summer reading author, but I don't feel he has anything effective in his writing at all. XP He just rambles.
"Got it memorized?"
irlana
Settled in Forks

Post by irlana »

hey guys.

i apologise in advance about this. i know im new and this probably isnt a great first impression but ive had a really truly terrible day and everything seems to be going wrong for me at the moment and i just need someone to talk to who wont be tempted to tell my secrets to my friends...if anyones online who wants to talk please pm me...

ili xx
Banner by PhoebeJ <3 Thank you!!!
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

heya teeenssss!
hope everyone had a good labor day weekend!
anybody here?
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~