CSI ---All seasons, all locations

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: CSI ---All seasons, all locations

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I don't watch CSI (saw one episode when I was 10, there was a mutilated body and it scared the pee out of me) but I just found out to day that my local science museum (OMSI!) has a CSI exhibit going on. I went through it, and it was pretty fun. Like a guided CSI episode toned down just a little for kids. Course, there were still blood splatters and cadevers and stuff, but it felt fairly like a CSI episode. And Grissom (er, whoever he is, by reading the posts I assume he's important and well liked) was leading the whole thing.
Just popping on to say that the CSI exhibit was pretty cool! (However, their mysteries have nothing on Agent Pendergast.)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Personally, I'm more of a fan of Law and Order.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

last year, they filmed part of it in part of out school feild and it was sooooo awesome!! they had a food trailer and the school smelled like bacon all day!! :lol: but, teachers had to be out theres constantly so that no kids would mess stuff up!! then, everyone saw the episode on tv and everyone was like "THATS MY SHCOOL!!" it was pretty awesome!!
Betting on Alice.
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Jazzy'sgirl112108 wrote:last year, they filmed part of it in part of out school feild and it was sooooo awesome!! they had a food trailer and the school smelled like bacon all day!! :lol: but, teachers had to be out theres constantly so that no kids would mess stuff up!! then, everyone saw the episode on tv and everyone was like "THATS MY SHCOOL!!" it was pretty awesome!!
OOH!! Lucky! :D
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Oooh, which one did they film: NY, Miami, or Las Vegas?
But still lucky!! :D

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I was always a fan of the original las vegas one and i watched the NY version a few days ago and it was really good, i might catch up on that series now... :)

I wish a movie got filmed near me, I'll be there everyday trying to get a glimpse of the actors!! :lol:
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I like all 3 CSI shows, but I would have to say that CSI Las Vegas is my favorite. It does kind of stink that they wrote of 3 characters (but from what I understand they all wanted to leave the show.)I would have to say I miss Grissom the most, he is just such a cool character. And with the other ones I love Horatio too. I just love his character, personality, and how he deals wth the victims. But I don't like Ryan's character, I was actually kind of happy when it looked like a season ago or so that they were going to kill off his character. I have just never liked him.

Before CSI I used to want to be a Crime Scene Investigator, but after watching these shows I don't think I could do it. I'm not really good when it comes to being around blood and guts and such. So I'm kind of glad I watched this show & it let me know that that job path really is not for me.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I watched the CSI: NY season premiere, which I was so excited about. It did not disappoint at all.
I loved the ending and (SPOILERS) I am so sure Danny is gonna be able to walk, 'cause the end, how Lindsay was all why didn't you tell me it was a ten percent chance that you would be able to walk? I believe in that ten percent 'cause it's hope. And the weather said there was a ten percent chance of rain and it might happen. (Or something like that.) And then at the end, Danny moves his foot and it starts to rain.

So awesome. So awesome. :mrgreen:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC