Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Kate

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I don't think Kate was mean, yeah she found Bella's training humerous but heck, so did I. She knew better than anyone there what it took to expand a power, after all thats what she had been trying to do with hers. I think she knew that it was very important that Bella learn how to use and control her power and she knew what it would take.
It added to my opinion that she is an extremly strong woman (vampire) aswell as the fact that her power is amazing.

Plus it was just icing on the cake that she ended up with Garrett, they just seemed perfect for each other. Both so strong and interesting characters.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:I don't think Kate was mean, yeah she found Bella's training humerous but heck, so did I. She knew better than anyone there what it took to expand a power, after all thats what she had been trying to do with hers. I think she knew that it was very important that Bella learn how to use and control her power and she knew what it would take.
It added to my opinion that she is an extremly strong woman (vampire) aswell as the fact that her power is amazing.

Plus it was just icing on the cake that she ended up with Garrett, they just seemed perfect for each other. Both so strong and interesting characters.
I agree, waiting tobe dazzled. Kate seemed to be the only one that understood Bella's psyche and the fact that even though she was a newborn in control, she was still a newborn and knew that newborn tempers are easily ignited and the fact that this was Renesmee that was going to be used to get Bella to use her shield the way it was intended. Kate's pretty smart and cunning. Love that she and Garrett found each other, they are best suited for each other.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

I didn't find Kate mean at all. She is just a stronge woman.
Her power is amazing I would absolutely love to have the power to shock anyone who touched me. It would be hard not be confident with that type of power.

And I don't think she "enjoyed" shocking Edward, it was just a nessasary for bella to train. If bella was to train with Zafrina she wouldnt feel the need to block him as she did with Kate because he was getting hurt. And she never was going to hurt Nessie it was just her plan to get bella to crack.

Kates the bomb.
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Kate was cool! :) i wish we would've gotten to know more about her. she seemed like a very strong woman. her power is awesome, and her realationship with garrett is so cute! :D

no, she wasn't mean. Bella DID need some motivation to help expand her power. that's all there is to it. i'm not trying to be smart-alecy or anything, but that is my opinion 8-)
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Kate was totally cool! She and Garrett just epitomize cute awesomeness. Wow. Ooohkay...
And you could tell that she knew what she was doing, during Bella's training. It wasn't an experiment or a wild guess.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I know this is off the subject, but where does everyone get these marvelous banners and avatars? Talk about computer savy - I'm constantly amazed by your 'smarts'!! Love it!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

navarre wrote:I know this is off the subject, but where does everyone get these marvelous banners and avatars? Talk about computer savy - I'm constantly amazed by your 'smarts'!! Love it!
I got mine from Photobucket.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

You got yours from Photobucket? Really?
Thank god. I've been going around thinking all Twilighters are computer whizzes.

I thought Kate knew what she was doing. She'd had lots of experience trying to improve her power, so she knew what needed to be done to improve Bella's. And it worked, didn't it?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

I really like Kate! She's cool, but she can be scary as well.

I think Jennifer Love Hewitt would be a perfect Kate. She's really cool!
-And team Edward, haha.

No I like Kate and I would love to see Jennifer as Kate! Parts because of Kate her gift. :D
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i wouldn't say that kate was mean, actually i think she was doing Bella a favor by helping her. deep down, i think bella wanted to be pushed to protect rennesme.
anyway!! i think kate's power is awesome!! i would totally want that! she would definetly make a good couple with garrett, which would only leave tanya waiting for a partner....poor her. i actually have some sympathy for tanya.
over all, kate was one of my BD faves!
Betting on Alice.