Sasha and Vasilii

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Sasha and Vasilii

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I'm thinking Sasha DEFINITELY created Vasilii. If she had just found him, she wouldn't have been punished the Volturi would just want to know the creator. I think maybe Sasha was like Esme and had some mothering instinct. She wanted a CHILD not an adult, so she created Vasilii.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

their story made me feel a lot of sympathy for the denali's! :( i hadn't really thought about their past and now....*shiffs* i dont know why, but its just so sad that shasa probably wanted a child and she gets killed!
Betting on Alice.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I agree with Derek.
Sasha probably had a mothering instinct and she wanted a child so so bad, so she created Vasili.
It's just sad they killed them both :(

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

I also agree with Derek who said that Sasha definitely changed the boy. As said before I don't quite understand how she was able to keep the child from the sisters. I really don't understand.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

^^The only scenario I can imagine is Sasha hiding Vasillii, maybe far, far away.

Was it mentioned if Sasha had a spouse/siblings? Because if Sasha had maybe given her children to her spouse/sibling, or vice versa, that would've worked...
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

But where does the child come from? I mean she couldn't just grab a random child and change them to an immortal. I mean the kid must have parents or relatives he must be so young around 2 to 3 yrs old maybe...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~