Randomness ~The 12th

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by i am bella »

apparently my new nickname is sama jama?
(^^not stealing it from you sam, my bio teacher called me that randomly and now thats pretty much that name when it comes to anything that has to do with bio :lol: )
i am currently texting a guy from my bio class
and apparently he put my phone number under sama jama in his phone :lol:
oh, ms healy
what have you done to me?
:lol:
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hi randomness

I spent most of my afternoon reading... for school. and not texting Sam or Mary.
It was a VERY boring afternoon and tiring, now that I think about it.
I'm SOOO ready for the weekend. I WANT TO FINISH CATCHING FIRE ALREADY! I started it last weekend and if I wasn't SO busy then it would have already been done.

The weather has been fantastic here! I LOVE the fall and winter... Well, since I live where I do, it's more like.. just fall. We don't really get a "winter" since it never stays that cold here for long. it's quite sad, actually.

I dropped Sam's letter off at the post office (Sam, my twinnie.. I feel like I'm going to get you Sams mixed up for other people) Anywho, I hope she likes her present(s)!
Speaking of twinnies, I think Mary needs to post so she can show off the awsome Rupert Grint banner I made her.
Mmmmm, I LOVE Rupert :]

Oh! Chloe, I need to PM you or something. I was on your team taycob website today and remembered that goal of 1 million pages thing, and I have A LOT of pages to add to that for you. I'll do that later. I need to do homework now.

Bye, randomnessers!!! or randies... whichever you prefer.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello all!

this is me posting to show off my banner, as per Shel's request! isn't it FANTASTIC?! oh man. my twinnie knows how to cheer me up when i'm having a sucky day!

ummm it feels like fall here too and unlike some people, i love the cold weather!! so excitement all around on my end. and i think i left my sweatshirt in my car.....that doesn't matter, but this is randomness, so there you go.

i really need to watch grey's but i keep getting distracted by other things! curses!!

hello back to ninna and logan and anyone else who said hey after my long absence! i hope you're all doing swimmingly. and ninna! goodness. that baby's going to be here soon!!

and i'm off!!
::swoosh::
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi random
Mary/Shel: That banner is AWESOME! I drooled myself a little watching it. Isn't he just a stud in the latest HP movie? (He was what made the ticket worth it's price for me :roll: )

random:
  • --> I'm procrastinating doing the dishes. Like, seriously procrastinating it.
    -->My washing machine seems to have broken down. It started leaking water yesterday, and it wasn't a clogged filter as mom thought. Weehoo... Just as I was about to start washing up all of pup's clothes.
    --> Open by Night here today, which means a lot of special prices in the stores between 6pm-10pm. Usually all stores close at 5 pm at the latest. I'll roam the streets, looking for anything we might need.
    --> Tomorrow is a flea-market I wanna visit.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

no ones emailed me about my advice blog = (
it makes me sad :cry:
ive been told i give good advice, so i thought itd be a good idea.....
please check out my blog!
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey all!
Mary!
Tengo Nubs. wrote:hello back to ninna and logan

I think you mean me, Derek, but it's okay. :D :D

I MADE MY TRAVEL BASKETBALL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

Haven't been Lexing as much, missed the last couple days.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:this is me posting to show off my banner, as per Shel's request! isn't it FANTASTIC?! oh man. my twinnie knows how to cheer me up when i'm having a sucky day!
This reminds me. i need to send you that other rupert stuff that i did over the summer. remind me? you won't though because you won't see this.. crap. guess I'll just have to remember.
MARY! wrote:ummm it feels like fall here too and unlike some people, i love the cold weather!! so excitement all around on my end. and i think i left my sweatshirt in my car.....that doesn't matter, but this is randomness, so there you go.
I KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! and it's not me. ;]

Sam, no! don't steal my nickname :p hehe, kidding of course.

Derek! hello!

um.. i need to do homework so i just popped in to say hi. oh! Shel says hello to you all!

that's all for now <3
~Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Happy Cinnamon Bun Day :mrgreen: (at least it is here)

I wrote a chapter for one of my fic's that's been untouched for 5 months. Wonder if my readers still remember me...
Haven't done anything of use today. At all.
I took a nap in the middle of the day, and now I'm off to bed again.
Gonna call my former co-workers tomorrow morning and see how things have been going.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello Randomnessers of our planet I call Earth.
Ninna ~ What's the link to your fic?
Sam ~ Hello! (This is to samajama Sam. Uggh...I need nicknames. i am bella = Sam. samajama = Sammi J. blasphemous_contessa = Sami). So, Hi Sammi J!

Today was pretty nice. I'm extremely tired, EXTREMELY tired, and don't know when I'm going to get to bed.
Peace, punch, Cap'n Crunch.
~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

haha, Derek, I have to say that's the first time I've ever been called that. but, I am older than Sam, so really, I should have dibs on the nickname, eh? ;)

http://mylifeisaverage.com/story.php?id=800473 vote for my MLIA please??

and since you read that (and clicked Average) you know that this weekend was family weekend and i did my homework today. i only have religion left but i've been reading MLIA since 9 (it's 11:40) and i'm still not caught up. alas for me!!!

i need to shower once i finish reading. grrr.

um. i'm wearing my "it's okay pluto, i'm not a planet either" shirt today.
mary's writing a paper.
shel's rewriting notes.
kym commented on my FB status a lot today :P

that's all for now. must read MLIA!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3