Rate the quote IV

readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Rate the quote IV

Post by readmymind »

(I was playing with a Magic 8 Ball and kept getting answers I didn't like)

me: Are you full of crap? (shakes it)
8 Ball: it is certain
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

10/10
Though that just makes Woody pop into my head...

Today I was in class, the teacher asked "what do we want?" The boy next to me promptly stood up and sang, "a girl worth fighting for!" I am very pleased with this years seating arrangements. MLIA
(That kid is so Mormon.)
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

8/10

“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.”
- Oscar Wilde
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

(in Toy Story 2) Toy Aliens (over and over): You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
Me (thinking in the same tone they were talking in): You have saved their lives. They will be eternally annoying.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'life is pain.'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

0. too emo for me.

(I found this on mylifeisaverage.com):

Today, I went on a date with a girl to a haunted house just so she would be jump all over me for protection. It worked all night long, until we got to the final room where the guy with a chainsaw was. That's when she shoved me towards him and ran for the exit screaming, "Take him! Take him!" I think I may have found the one.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Dear Die-ary,
Today I took apart a bunch of dolls and filled them with rats' guts. I'm bginning to think there's something wrong with me."
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

nah. seems perfectly sane. 8

(mylifeisaverage.com) (<--this is totally my new favorite website)

"Today, I was sitting in my room and heard a little boy outside sneeze. I said bless you, and five seconds later, I heard a very hesitant...."God??." MLIA"
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

"If God is always watching over us, who's driving? And if no one is, that might explain somethings." - http://www.asofterworld.com
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

Today, I was in a store pretending to be a mannequin. I saw a little girl running around as her mom tried to leave, yelling, "I haven't said goodbye to everyone!" She proceeded to run down the line of mannequins, hugging them all. When she got to me, I hugged her back. I've never heard anyone scream so hard. MLIA

(MLIA again)