Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by Dovrebanen »

funkidiva - The Halfway House was locked when it reached 100 pages. All threads do, and then they open a new one immidiately. This summer the Halfway House has been knows as the Summer House. But as of yesterday we are back in Rob's Halfway House over in Flight to Phoenix. Come and join us :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I think Rob was okay as Edward.
Kind of creepy, but okay.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Although in general, I was happy with the cast, the Edward and Bella that were cast weren't what I had in mind while reading. My Edward was more boyish and my Bella more girlish and better actors (although I thought Rob was better than Kristen acting-wise). Kristen was too monotone and never smiled during the movie & her main expression was a scowl or gasping. Although Edward is supposed to come off moody and a bit weird, Bella was portrayed as constantly PMSed and moody which she is not in the book. I'm not sure whether to blame that on the actors, director or a combo of both.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I think the book Bella... at least in Twilight... was way too whiney. That would have probably driven me insane if she was like that throughout the movie.
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by azziemoved2forks »

wow, I'm gone for a few months and this thread is up to 12! My goodness

I have a question, how can I get my hands on "Little Ashes"? I live in Pennsylvania, and I've asked basically every video type store in my area, and no luck. Half haven't even heard of it!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

azziemoved2forks wrote:wow, I'm gone for a few months and this thread is up to 12! My goodness

I have a question, how can I get my hands on "Little Ashes"? I live in Pennsylvania, and I've asked basically every video type store in my area, and no luck. Half haven't even heard of it!
Have no idea. Check Amazon, eBay, and what's the book stores down there - Borders? website and see if you can get it online. Although with it being an independent film, it's going to be hard to find.

So I was on Yahoo.ca this morning, and I checked the entertainment stub on the page and it had an article that said that Rob throws darts at his picture. I can't find the actual article that Yahoo had up but this site has one up that pretty much says the same thing.
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by azziemoved2forks »

because thats not weird or anything, wow, and I thought my self-esteem was bad, and thanks, I will check it out
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I don't think it has as much to do w/ his self esteem but how sick of his status he is. He's always says he act to act, not for the attention.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I remember seeing him in GoF and I loved him, and couldn't wait for him to do some more acting. He was one of the very few that I can recall from the franchise that wasn't part of the trio, Weasley family, and a few other characters (you know the staff, some of the students in the school, and some of the Death Eaters). If I were in his spot, I'd probably do the same thing. He's in for the acting and unfortunately has fallen into the group that gets its very own stalkers.

nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

I liked how he did in twilight. But i think he will do better in new moon and eclipse **wondering about breaking dawn**
But i sort of fell bad for him. I feel like he has no private life. I mean like, he doesn't take a shower one day and the whole world knows about it. Im a bit bugged about the rumers everywhere. Like first it was that the broke up and hated each other and now its that they are engaged!
I would love to meet him some day, but its not like ill kill someone for it.
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee