Twilight Mafia # XV

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by willowtree »

((no offense, but... haha!))

My pants vibrated as we walked around. I whipped out my phone and read the text. "Hm... We better get going, Carmy. Anything you want to do? I kinda of want to go on the wet roller coaster thing... "

((Ugh. I just had a soccer tournament, then my dad wouldn't let me ditch swimming. I'm so sore... *goes to lie down*))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I'm glad I don't have tournies. Though I might if I join that competitive indoor league...
Whopped! Like... Whoppers! As Sith Lord Me, I declare that to be a word, so I don't have to go and change it.
"whopped". Definition: to pull out something out of a very small space very fast, like grabbing Whoppers from the bottom of the box and into your mouth in less than a second.
Lid has tight pockets.
Hahahha, poor Monica. Sorry to point and laugh, but its mildly amusing.)

Maria asked if I wanted to try some of her sundae. I nodded slowly and she held out a big bite on her spoon. Using as little of my mouth as possible and trying not to breathe on her spoon so I wouldn't get my crazy germs all over it, I carefully pulled off the bite. "Omnomnomnomnom...." I mumbled through a thick layer of Nutella. "Thash goods. Yummeh."

After swallowing, I thought of some nearby stores. "There's probably a gift shop over by the Finding Nemo submarine ride, there'll a bigger shop over in California Adventure for it too. I need to pop by Star Wars at least twice more, and get a better lightsaber. I need more lightsabers, mine break from overuse." I said, partially to myself, partially to Maria.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Aww, two girls isn't so bad...if you're open to experimentation, bisexual or gay. :D ...just trying to help >_> )

I think we're in a clothing store. I'm not sure. My body's flopping around like jell-o and if it weren't for Monica's tiny (but strong) grip on me, I'd be mush. We pass an aisle of green pashmina scarves and suddenly I can't take it. The green reminds me too much of what's trying to work its way up the pipes. I turn away from Monica, find a priceless mickey mouse vase just in time and puke in it. Its like tuesday nights at Bento all over again.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( Experimentation. *rolls eyes* Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.))

"Dexter?" Monica asked in amusement, taking a Mickey Mouse tank top within her fingers to inspect it. She tried to still her shoulders; they were shaking from silent giggles. It wasn't funny.

When Dexter was done, Monica grinned. "I guess the ride didn't agree with ya, did it?" He gave her a disparaging look. She gave him a sheepish smile and grabbed the nearest Minnie doll and thrust it at him.

"Here. I'm buyin'. Just something to remember our wonderful trip by." She said with a winning smile. She peered around him to the vase. "I guess we better ditch it before someone finds out..."
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

We were at a gift shop. I looked around, inspecting all of the tourist items. Some of them where cute, but I didn't need anything. I past by Monica and Dexter and had to smile. They were so cute... except for the fact that Dexter was green... "Uhhh.... are you ok?" I asked, watching to make sure he didn't puke on me. "I can swing by first aid for you, I bet they have motion sickness pills."

Poor humans... they got sick so easily....

(Lol! Sorry... it's not funny for you, but it sounds funny for everyone else. I feel so bad for you, if it was me, I'd be totally mortified! :lol: ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I wipe my mouth with my sleeve and make a mental note to get that washed asap. Puke stains. Not sexy.

Monica hands me a minnie mouse doll and I smile at her politely. She reminds us that we'd better run and I realize that she's right.

We jet before the Indian guy at the register can say as much as a "have a good day".

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Missed a bunch of pages.
Trying to catch up...I'm with Rosa, Monica and Dexter right?
Someone help me out!
*Cries*))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Yeah, I think you're with Rosa, monica and Dex.)

Mirrors. Mirrors. A whole bloody array of mirrors set before them like a glistening gem as they entered.
Queenie peered at her reflection in one of the glassy windows and saw that her contacts had successfully dissolve and a pair of bright crimson eyes stared back mockingly.

"Oh..." Queenie breathed.

"Queenie?" Giovanni asked suddenly and Queenie turned to face him; red eyes flickering brightly.

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Realization struck me as I saw Queenie's eyes. Bright red. No.

I hesitated, checking to see if there were any cameras around. Satisfied there were none, I removed my red shirt, revealing a plain white undershirt.

"Gio?" Queenie's voice was questioning.

"Un momento." I measured about three inches from the bottom hem on my shirt and ripped it, producing a ribbon of cloth. I felt the air move over my exposed navel. Folding the strip of fabric once, I slowly placed it over her eyes. "We're going to pretend that you got scared, and that I blindfolded you so you wouldn't see anything else scary, okay?" I tied it behind her head, just snug enough so it wouldn't slip off. "When we get outside we'll find you a pair of dark sunglasses- unless someone thought to bring more pairs of lenses." Slipping my red shirt back on, I started wheeling her towards the exit.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Demetri and I left Lidia to go buy some Finding Nemo merchandise. We went to the store in California Adventure and we were coming out when I saw a familiar-ish face in the crowd.

"Oh my God!" I squealed.

"What's wrong?" Demetri asked, his body tensing.

I quieted him down and explained, in a second, while I "whopped" out my cell phone from my pocket to text Lidia, wherever she was. You will never believe who I just saw!!! William Beckett! I received a text: Don't mess with me Maria. I replied back, Dead serious.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC