Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by -Jasper »

Wow, Miista. Long story :lol:

I think I remember Daniel from way back in January or something. I know what you mean about small guys who look like they should be in year 6. =P If you're nervous when you talk to boys, it doesn't show from reading that - you seem pretty outgoing. Maybe it's the acting thing, that could be useful.

You and your friend (I think it's Imogen), the one who hardly talks to you, were you really good friends to start off with? And what about Jessica? Sounds cliche, but if they don't want to be your friends because you're gay, then they're probably not good friends.

It really sucks for you, but there's not much that can be done about it. :cry: It's a really sad story and I basically havent' been much help ... but maybe just posting it here gets it off your chest.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

*Dances through a window*
I'm a boy! We're confusing!
*Runs away*
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

wow.
i haven't been here in like FOREVER.

so, update:

i moved.

uhmm...there's this guy and his name's travis. he calls me rainbow (don't ask) and today, he gave me three hugs. not like short hugs. LONG ONES. i'm not saying he likes me, but idk. maybe a SLIGHT possiblity?

and there's a senior that i'm sortof into, only not as much anymore.

the end.

(:
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

MIISTA!

I MISSED YOU.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

You guys are so cute :)

A lesson I've learned in my 26 years... "boys" are not worth the worry. Wait a decade until they're men.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Mista, I don't believe we've met. I'm Derek. *Sticks out hand*
Aww...I hope everything's all right with Daniel.
Keep us posted.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

MIIISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIIII
IT'S BEEN LIKE MONTHS!!
I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR YOUR MOM GOT TO YOU!
welllll... about the height thing miista you said he wasn't at your shoulders. we're not all trees like you.
I'm sorry It didn't work out :[

blah boys are super confusing so are men blah blah blah but I know them better now lol
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

If this works, here are some pictures of my room ^-^ from my MySpace :] If you have MySpace too, and you want to be friends on there, send me a PM, and I'll give you my URL or I could add you :] Because the first thing I'm gonna' do is stalk you from the tree next to your house, then kill ya' when you sleep!!! Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha /o/ Joking for those who didn't know that I was being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!

-Jasper wrote:Wow, Miista. Long story :lol:

I think I remember Daniel from way back in January or something. I know what you mean about small guys who look like they should be in year 6. =P If you're nervous when you talk to boys, it doesn't show from reading that - you seem pretty outgoing. Maybe it's the acting thing, that could be useful.

You and your friend (I think it's Imogen), the one who hardly talks to you, were you really good friends to start off with? And what about Jessica? Sounds cliche, but if they don't want to be your friends because you're gay, then they're probably not good friends.

It really sucks for you, but there's not much that can be done about it. :cry: It's a really sad story and I basically havent' been much help ... but maybe just posting it here gets it off your chest.
Oh, you must be talking about the other Daniel who I wanna' scr- *faints* He's a spunk /o/ with a fine body :) But this is a different Daniel :P

Woah! Thanks ^_^ That's like a huge compliment to me, when you said I was outgoing :P I think I can just talk to people better on the internet, than in real life. If I met any of you in real life, I wouldn't know what to talk about, but when I type, I have all the time in the world, to think of what to say and it's easier to keep a conversation going like that/this ^-^....

Yeah!!! I feel really ventilated now that I've told people about my stress and secret situation!!!!!

Yeah, you're right. If they don't approve of me, they're not really my friends then, but I still sometimes talk to them and we sometimes have long chats and laugh, but to be honest, I only do it so that they like me. Not because I want to be liked, but because when it comes to School Captain Election, I need all the votes as I can accumulate, and thats by becoming/staying friends with everyone in my year; even if it's those who everyone excludes from their groups ^_^ I'll always say 'Hi' to everyone!!!!!
StickStones&&Techno wrote:MIISTA!

I MISSED YOU.
Heii ^_^ It's the gang again :) Laugh.Out.Loud. I'll be on Twilight Lexicon more often soon, because my 3 month holiday is coming up ^_^ Yayy :] /o/. This is has been so hectic!!!!! Other than that, I've missed you and everyone else too!!!

It feels like this is my 3rd home. My 2nd home is the train station. I spend 5 hours a day there!!! Waiting for trains and buses, so I can get home from school!!! Bleh :P Whatta' drag! And then my first home is here ^-^ Where I am now =p
Amanda Beth wrote:You guys are so cute :)

A lesson I've learned in my 26 years... "boys" are not worth the worry. Wait a decade until they're men.
I second this statement! I've told all my friends this, but they can't wait that long. Kids these days, /o/!!!!!
DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Mista, I don't believe we've met. I'm Derek. *Sticks out hand*
Aww...I hope everything's all right with Daniel.
Keep us posted.
*hugs* I don't believe we've met either *squeezes Why are we talking about a donkey?!!!!!* Jokes. I'm not that gay!
My name's Miista Cullen, but I prefer Miista... (/o/) I feel so... formal addressing myself! Feels good ~_^
Yeah, thanks! The last time I saw Daniel was on the 6-31-09!!!!! He's in Sydney now, and I don't think he will be coming back T_T Over these 4 (nearly 5) months of not seeing Daniel, I'm slowing getting over him. But I don't want to, because I've never loved someone so much in my life before, than him!

Do you have any girl/guy problems???!!!
StickStones&&Techno wrote:wow.
i haven't been here in like FOREVER.

so, update:

i moved.

uhmm...there's this guy and his name's travis. he calls me rainbow (don't ask) and today, he gave me three hugs. not like short hugs. LONG ONES. i'm not saying he likes me, but idk. maybe a SLIGHT possiblity?

and there's a senior that i'm sortof into, only not as much anymore.

the end.

(:
I seriously don't know if he likes you or not, but I think he's cute, if he calls you rainbow ^_^
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:MIIISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIIII
IT'S BEEN LIKE MONTHS!!
I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR YOUR MOM GOT TO YOU!
welllll... about the height thing miista you said he wasn't at your shoulders. we're not all trees like you.
I'm sorry It didn't work out :[

blah boys are super confusing so are men blah blah blah but I know them better now lol
Heii ^_^

I Forgot your name, doesn't it start with 'M' or something, I think??? It's been so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to remember your name!!! I swear it's in my head, but I seriously can't find it!!!!

Nope, I'm not dead yet :P

Laugh.Out.Loud. True. When he stood next to others, he wasn't that far off from them :] Thanks W.T.S.G.D!!! :)

How have you been for these months??? Any problems???
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Miista, hey again! I now understand your banner! Hinata from Naruto, right? Do you watch/read it? I discovered it about a month ago and that's what I watch in my free time now.
Wow. Do you by any chance like twilight? :lol: You have about 3 sets of the books! Your room is awesome.

Lol, 2 Daniels? Okiedokie!

I know what you mean about it being easier to talk on the internet. You can write what you actually think a lot more because you're probably never going to meet the person, if that makes sense. You don't have to think of a comeback or something to say in a few seconds, it can take however long you want.

What's School Captain? Is it like the Head Boy or Girl? Whatever it is, I hope you get it. Hehe, that's nice.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

-Jasper wrote:Miista, hey again! I now understand your banner! Hinata from Naruto, right? Do you watch/read it? I discovered it about a month ago and that's what I watch in my free time now.
Wow. Do you by any chance like twilight? :lol: You have about 3 sets of the books! Your room is awesome.

Lol, 2 Daniels? Okiedokie!

I know what you mean about it being easier to talk on the internet. You can write what you actually think a lot more because you're probably never going to meet the person, if that makes sense. You don't have to think of a comeback or something to say in a few seconds, it can take however long you want.

What's School Captain? Is it like the Head Boy or Girl? Whatever it is, I hope you get it. Hehe, that's nice.
@ Jasper:

Heii ^-^

Yeah, I love Hinata, because although she is shy and may seem weak to the other ninja's in the village, she spends most of her time perfecting a technique!!!! I love the fillers, because they show a lot of Hinata!!! And it's because she is shy and innocent, and I see her as an idol of mine, so that one day I can gain the courage to tell the people I love "I love you!" She's so cool and I like her moves!!!!!

Yeah, I've been reading/watching Naruto for the last 5 years, Laugh.Out.Loud!!!!! I love it!!!!

I'm also about to get another two more sets of twilight books in my room, so be prepared :P

Yeah!!! When I'm talking to someone in real life, they tend to make a joke. I laugh, but then I have nothing to say after that? I do, but it will take me a while to say something, or when my friend shows me something on their body, like a a tan, I just say, "Wow. cool." The average human can speak 100 words per minute, but in their head they can think up to 500 words per minute. In that minute, I'm thinking of 500 words, but out of those 500 words, I have no idea what to say, but on the internet I have the time to pick ^_^ Which is nice and relaxing lol....

Yeah, school captain is like head boy/girl!!! Thanks, I hope I get it too ^_^ I'm going to making a video compilation of my year level and role models in my school and maybe some teachers, to say a little part of my speech!! Then when that's done, I'll put all the words together and wo-lah! Then at the end, I will have bloopers of people mucking up their lines, days at swimming carnival and sports carnival and other fun events!!!!!

Me and the other girl nominee, Maddy, are going to join forces and buy shirts saying, vote for Maddy and vote for [my real name]. Once we've got the shirts, we're gonna wear them around school for the whole week and stuff!!!!! We're also going to be doing some little stalls, selling some stuff to make people happy and to contribute towards our school and to try win people's vote. Then in our speeches we're gonna' say that we are pre-rewarding our voters some Crispy Creme's :P /o/. It's not bribing, it's pre-rewarding lol. I've wanted it since grade 8, and because my sister was house captain and my dad was headboy when he was in highschool ^-^

How have you been lately???
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image