Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by Jadey »

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Yum

More Yummy

Oh My ****** God! I have died!!!

There's more at Robsten, but I just can't take it.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi
Jade another for the Rob's backside collections.
Future Edward Freddyas a vampire on Halloween had to share he looks so cute
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

WHAT in the WORLD are those dang on pics of RoBeRt!!!!? We've had discussions about this before and those pics confirm it..Robert is clearly a government experience between the US and England. A genetically enhanced male with crazy hot good looks and an accent..this is no coincidence my friends.

He makes me want to cry..
Cry tears of joy for there being such a magnificent creature on the planet that is the species Robert Thomas Pattinson..*drools*
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Holy Dear Sweet Mary Mother of Baby Jesus

*thud*

*Caryn claws her way to The Corner by her bloody fingernails, praying for salvation the whole way*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

JulieM wrote:Oh My ****** God! I have died!!!
What she said ^^^^
G-Faerie08 wrote:those pics confirm it..Robert is clearly a government experi[ment] between the US and England. A genetically enhanced male with crazy hot good looks and an accent..this is no coincidence my friends.
What she said too ^^^^^ I think even the amount of scruff in the photoshoot was scientifically calibrated to the exact length necessary for maximum hotness.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Ahhh....there's nothing like a new thread!!

Sexplosion #1
Sexplosion #2
Sexplosion #3
I think I need to retire to the ThePervCouchTM or maybe ThePervChairTM :twisted: :twisted:

Welcome to our House of Rob marielle! I'm Sandy (waves Hi!) and the keeper of the the PervCouch and PervChair. As you can see from the above, when Rob causes our thoughts to get too pervy, we can visit either one, and the best part is that eRob comes too-- ;)

Laura ~ love the new pic's you added to the map of us! And the link to BonJovi--thud!! (They come to Chicago the end of July...already planning the field trip to concert!)

I also have a separate area for all of my TW/NM paraphernalia...and start to twitch when the kids get to near it!

Hope everyone survived Halloween! Caryn - loved the "Cullen family" trick or treating!

The night is winding down here, so I'm off to bed -with lap top in hand of course ;) - and try to read a couple more ff updates.

I'll see everyone bright and early tomorrow!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Just to let you all know, I did post our names on the first page.

Oooooh! Caryn-You found one that isn't marked. I think that one is my favorite. Seriously, can he get any hotter?

And just to clarify, I don't have the actual VF magazine. My message to you just meant that the full picture had been posted. So, I still need to get one like you.

Just a couple things from our locked threat:

Jade-You can't put the "KStew Girl List" sticky next to Robsten? Or would you be using too much "space" up? You still haven't gotten the Interview magazine? I hope you still can get it. I didn't realize this, because I just went straight to the KStew interview, but I was flipping through the rest of the mag and there is a huge picture of Rob in it. It was taken by Mark Segal, I think. I was going to try to find the picture and post it here. Very hot. And your dream was very funny.

Also, I have an idea. Since one of your mums is MIA currently, I was thinking, if you wanted, I could be, like, your "foster" eMum while she is away. What do yout think? Or if your fine with just one mum, that's okay too. :D

Marielle-What is that first vampire picture of and from? And the Rob panties, did you guys know that the inside of the pants have a picture of Rob's, um.....face in the, um ........crotch? That seems a bit wrong to me.

Jaclyn-What a nice suprise to open a paper and find Rob in it. Lucky girl!

Laura-Sorry, but I don't watch X-Factor. I don't think we get that over here.

Jade Again-Love the new avatar. Where is that pic. from? And I love, love, love all the KStew and Rob pics your posted on our shiny new thread.

Diane-Cute picture!!!

Sandy-The Sexplosion pictures, I just can't take anymore they are so good.
G-Faerie08 wrote:WHAT in the WORLD are those dang on pics of RoBeRt!!!!? We've had discussions about this before and those pics confirm it..Robert is clearly a government experience between the US and England. A genetically enhanced male with crazy hot good looks and an accent..this is no coincidence my friends.
BWHAHAHAHAHAH!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

I just got back from This is It. Michael Jackson, crying and saw pictures here helped a lot but This is It was Great. :cry:

Julie, Jade, Sandy well oh hell just everyone I am overwhelmed with GREAT ROB Thanks
by the way I will be bringing up Freddy and Zack on the Rob way. :lol: Zack gettingBetter
Now for me I wish I was an ear of Corn
and here is one for bedtime Sorry Julie such a great pic
Lights camera action
Last edited by diane771 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001