Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by Jadey »

eFosterMum ~ I'd LOVE for you to be my foster mummeh. I feel totally abandoned!!!
I can't have the Kstew sticky cause I don't have enough space for it. D:
Nope, still dont have the Interview Mag. *sigh* They said it would take 3-4 weeks to come due to shipping blah blah and other bogus crap. Its been like... 3 weeks so far since they took my name and number. It woulda been much faster if I got you to send it to me. I didn't realise it would take this long. The september issue that they had - at the time, it had only been in for like a week.. and that was in mid october. I guess ima have to do the same for the Dec Vanity Fair with Robbie. Those pics are just too yummy to pass up.

And my ava - I got off google.. but I actually have the full picture.. it was from a magazine.. can't remember which one..

Diane ~ Thanks!! I don't have that one. Its a shame stupid nikkis in it! *adds to collection*

And I've shrivelled up from all the Rob piccies from VF. L<KNr85y9hunju&#@$yrhtnKEdfgndkgibberrrr

And again, just cuz
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

NewJen~ The scruff, just.... good gods, I have way to active an imagination cause I just start imagining how that scruff my feel against different ....CENSORED FOR ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY AND MOST DECIDEDLY UN PG-13 CONTENT

Everytime I click on a link that takes me to this picture, my toes literally curl and my heart skips several beats. Sweet Jesus, it absolutely cannot be legal to look that good, to tease millions of women this way. It just can't be. I mean....GAH!!!! it is seriously death by unicorn heard trampling!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone! The Vanity Fair photoshoot so perfectly coincided with our new thread. :D

Welcome Marielle! I hope you find as much happiness and hotness here as we have. 8-)

Thanks for all the Vanity Fair pics...there are no words to accurately convey the beauty of that man. I know we've probably seen all of these, but they're now available untagged over at Robsessed.

Could you just imagine snuggling under that blanket with him while you.... :oops:...and sharing his beer? :)

Look at those hands...oh holy hell 8-)

Tracy sexsplodes into itty bitty pieces :shock:

As much as I love Rob's gorgeous smile, I think the best part of these new VF pictures is that he absolutely smolders and almost burns a hole right through my computer screen. The touseled hair...the eyes...the jaw....the scruff.... 8-)

At this rate, I'm pretty sure we might burn though 100 pages of this new thread before November 20th, with the Vanity Fair pics and all the upcoming New Moon appearances and promotional stuff.

Sandy, hi e-twin! Your Bears won (yay Jay!) and my Titans finally won. They may end the season 1-15, but at least we've got one win in the books and we should get top draft pick for next year. :lol:

Has anyone heard from the other Julie (forJazz) lately? I hope she's okay. ;) Jade, we'll all be part of your adopted family around here. :)
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

eMum1 and eMum2 haven't been here in forever. Neither has eSis.

Anywho. Vanity Fair is doing so well. They had the best Rob&Kstew shoot, and now they have the best Rob shoot.
Good morning sunshine!

It hurts.

Are those jammie pants?

Still hurts
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Holy shiza. Missed lots of stuff around here...

First off, I must say WELCOME to Marielle! I'm Mandy. Sorry I'm a little late, but better late than never right? :)

So on Halloween night the bf and I went to go see Paranormal Activity and they played an ad for the midnight showing of NM and a few people clapped and cheered (including me). :D And then they had another ad saying BD will be released 2013. I think I already told you guys about that the last time I went to the movies. It really bothers me, because where are they getting this information from?? And why would they make us wait 3 years between Eclipse and BD??? Doesn't make sense.

And then today we went to go run errands and I was driving so I plugged in my iPod and put it on the Twilight soundtrack. And when Let Me Sign came on, Kyle was like "Oh my gosh, you're so hard up and wet for this guy. Turn this off." And here I thought I was being pretty good about my Robsession. :oops: Oops. :lol:

Deb, I agree that the birthday scene was really awkward too. I'm glad I'm not alone in my thinking. There was just something off about it. I really hope that's just a fluke and the overall movie is a lot better.

Awww I was going to contribute to the new thread with this, but JulieM already beat me to it. Can't hurt to post again, right? ;) Can't wait to go buy this!

JulieM, that picture Marielle posted was of a werewolf transformation from a British show called Being Human. It's about a ghost, werewolf, and vampire that all live together. It premiered on BBC America over the summer. I watched and enjoyed. It was pretty good.
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Comes running into the Halfway House a little late, and immidiately faints right inside the door step.... Those VF pictures are just so yummylicious.
Jadey wrote: Good morning sunshine!

It hurts.

Are those jammie pants?

Still hurts[/color]
*died* The beauty is just...unbelieveable.
I haven't had a chance to look at all the pics since I'm at work, so I'm sure someone posted this. But I would do anything to be that bottle or the corn... And he is so cute with the lobsters too :lol:

Caryn~ Hope you made it to the corner :lol:

Jaclyn~ That is the luckiest straw in the world :D

Jade~ I love that you're getting a fostermom. I miss your e-parents. I hope they're doing okay. And that they'll be back with us for New Moon.

Mandy~ :lol: I hope I've hidden it better from my bf :lol:

I am in a bit of a bad mood today...Tickets for NM were supposed to be on sale 2 November. But nothing happens :evil: I don't know. It is only 8.30 am...So it could still happen sometime later today..But it just annoys me.
Thanks for all the great pictures. I'll have a look at all of them when I get home. Love the smell of a shiny new thread.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

good morning from holland....
You guys just made my day... Some of the pictures you posted put a smile on my face that can't be erased... ;)

mandy Thanks for the welcome.... :twisted:

JulieM I don't know where that first picture is from, I found it at eonline and I couldn't cut only the edwardpants out..maybe true blood?

Hi sandy (waving back) I might need to use te chair to often... most of these pictures are doing weird things to my brain....I have to keep in mind that I'm at work and it would look so stupid if I started to giggle here... :lol:

when I'm home this afternoon I'll take the time to look at all these pictures and Robcrack... and see if I can contribute some myself....if I survive seeing the pictures... ;)

thanx for putting a smile on my face this morning....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Trine ~ The lobster/corn piccie makes me giggle.

Ooh, and welcome Marielle. *waves*

I was gunna say something.. but I've forgotten..
oh yea,

Mandy ~ If thats true, then I'm happy theres 3 years between Eclipse & BD. I just hate how everythings going so fast atm.
And if they wait a few years, all the technology crap will be more advanced, which would help with the whole renesmee thingy.
+ I don't want this ride to end.
2011 would be too soon..? 2012 or 2013 at the latest.

^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok so I was just about to head off to bed when I saw a link for this on Yahoo, and of course had to take a look.

OMG it's hilarious! :lol: :lol: I already knew about the Twilight Barbies, but the pictures and poses are hilaaaarious. This one especially has me in a fit of giggles.
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I got my tickets to New Moon!!!!!! Not physically yet, but my bf just ordered them on the internet so I'm picking them up tomorrow. Yay! I e-mailed the threatre this morning to make sure. And as soon as they were up, I called my bf up at work and made him order them right away since it's blocked on my work computer.
I am so excited :D They are doing a midnight premiere...But I chose to be responsible since I have work the next day. So I'm going with my bf at 7 pm on Friday.

Marielle~ That's what's so great about being European on the Lex. You get the best mornings, since all the US people have been posting lovely pictures while you slept.

Mandy~ I forgot...Your new avi looks so good!
I like the Barbies. Haha, makes me wish I was 12 again :lol:

Jade~ I want BD to be released in 2011. I really don't want to wait 3 years from Eclipse. I do agree that it'll be sad to see the last movie, but I'm thinking that Rob and Kristen will move on to other projects and we'll have the dvd's and books. So we'll still get to see them.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~