EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

thank you for being so understanding esme. it is taken gratiously.

Rosalie i mean no harm by it. Neither does Kat. I was just reffering to lat time you poped by. you got quite angry ..

emmett please save us now !!

Cam<3,
wearing her bullet proof suit :geek:
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Wow! Who knew I would get more than just Emmett when I asked him to stop by. Wonderful!

Esme, I suppose you could join in on the quiz in an honorary status. Afterall, I told Emmett he couldn't do it because it would be cheating. I'm sure you know most of the answers to the questions I will ask, but maybe even you will learn something about Emmett that you didn't already know. Who knows?

Rosalie, really, we don't mean any harm. We all know Emmett's your man. But can you blame us for daydreaming just a bit? He's hot! But you already knew that.

Bon Bons! Great memories of past threads! My favorite bonbons don't have a speck of chocolate (unless of course I pour it on them :twisted: ) *Sorry Rosalie, Just daydreaming again.*

ETA: I'll be back later with the first question. Must make dinner for the family now.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

cullensallovamybinda wrote: the bonbons are in jepordy. grab ur rulers and hammers and get ready for a battle if she comes :|
Cam :|
I'm breaking out the stashed sledgie right now... ;)
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
The Real Esme Cullen
Keeping the boys honest

Post by The Real Esme Cullen »

Emmett, my dear, as I explained it doesn't matter who started it, only who participated in it that resulted in my doors being destroyed (along with part of the wall). Maybe this little inconvenience will teach you boys the joy of participating in your physical games in the lovely outdoors...provided you do not destroy my manicured yard. There is an abundance of wilderness at your disposal to play in.

I think I would rather not know about these Bonbons, I feel it is safer. Thank you, though, Cam but from Emmett's comment, I really will prefer to pass on the explanation.

Wait a minute, Mr. Cullen, did I or did I not also take away the Playstation? All of them?

Oh my dear Rosalie, so good to see you on here too! This is actually quite entertaining to converse here.

Oh, Mss. BHG, I would love to participate. Although I am a little anxious to know what things my dear son may keep from me.
Earning sainthood by raising five teenagers for eternity.
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

shanon wrote:I'm breaking out the stashed sledgie right now... ;)
So that's where it went! I've been looking for that!
Banner by urcoolcarrie
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Yeah.. I've been training on this old dumptruck forever, so I knew the sledgehammer would be safe there. You know, hide it in the obvious spot. :lol:
BHG has the chocolate...I have the strawb...oh. It's pg-13. Whoops!
The Real Rosalie Hale
More beautiful than you'll ever be

Post by The Real Rosalie Hale »

Hello, honeybear. Yes, I can see that they love you here.... Bit hard to miss, really.

Just so long as they remember I'm watching.

And there's a thread all for ME, you say? (Well, I suppose there would be, wouldn't there?). I think I definitely need to wander over and have a look. But I won't be far -- so don't let those silly little girls get any foolish ideas!

Oh and darling, what's all this about sledgehammers, chocolate and strawberries?
Last edited by The Real Rosalie Hale on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Yes, I am stunning.
The Real Esme Cullen
Keeping the boys honest

Post by The Real Esme Cullen »

Oh, please, Rosalie, mind your manners, there may be children reading these things. They do not require that bit of education as of yet. I'm not sure I would need your style and/or that particular subject of education.

Only if this wasn't over the internet, I could bake some yummy chocolate and/or strawberry treats for you all. With Bella's transformation, my culinary skills have not been necessary. Renesmee doesn't typically like to eat human food.
Earning sainthood by raising five teenagers for eternity.
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Oh Rose! :roll: We're making an Emmett sundae...Ah. Yes. Esme is right. I forget sometimes. :D
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ahh Mrs. cullen i am sooo sorry. :P * slaps emmett on the back of his head with the ruler* the whole point of bonbons was to make sure people .. ahh never mind i still love you anyways.

and yes rose i mean i love him in a brotherly way i would never put chocolate on his bonbons then... :oops: :shock: NAAWWTTTTTT

i agree this is quite entertaining! i love it :)

again to esme, i belive taking away emmetts playstation is quite futile. he will probably juat have another one or will flit out to buy a new one. i think a better way to punish him is to make rosalie and emmett sleep in different wings of the house.. that would work well :twisted:

well ill be waiting see ya emmett,
CAM<3
shanon you crack me up :)

i may send esme my cookie recipe...
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN