Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Post by willowtree »

Welcome again, Esme! I hope you have a wonderful time here on the lex (and Divine Design!)!

If you could say anything to Esme, what would it be?

How did you find and make Bella and Edward's cottage? How do you know exactly what to do and where to get it?

You really are amazing, Esme, and we love you!

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Welcome to Team Esme Una!

If you could say anything to Esme, what would it be? I would want ask her some questions. Like, when Edward came to you & the rest of the family & said guess what guys we're leaving Forks and we're doing it like soon. What thoughts were going through your mind? Did you say anything to Edward to try to persuade him to stay? Did you & Carlisle discuss it at all? Did you immediately agree to leave even though I'm sure you would have known how much it would hurt Edward to leave Bella and the happiness he finally found?

pc:11
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
The Real Esme Cullen
Keeping the boys honest

Post by The Real Esme Cullen »

Salutations to you all,

I apologize for my abrupt departure yesterday. My little granddaughter needed some time with me and I just could not refuse, I hope you understand.

Today is a busy day while I prepare for a busy weekend. Carlisle and I are going on a hiking trip for the long weekend. However, I thought before I run out, I would answer a few more questions.

Mss. Willowtree, the cottage was already there, it had been built over a hundred years ago. Bella and Edward were in a way, an excuse for me to be able to renovate and bring it back to its former beauty and charm. It was easy to do. After spending so much time with my wonder new daughter, I simply knew deep inside that she would appreciate it being restored. Bella enjoys the beauty of simple things, she delights in the wonder of nature, so it was quite simply a matter of being that stone cottage back to life. I was required to make a few improvements (per Alice's request, or more importantly strongly suggested) but I feel it was an outward expression of their love for each other, their new life together and a small piece of the love we have for them. I am very proud of my family and I love each one of them very much.

Mss. Pennybug84, like any mother, I have only ever wanted to see my children happy. At first, I thought when he said he was leaving, that Bella may have been coming with us, however that was not the situation. Even though I knew in my heart that Edward may have been making a mistake, it was not my place to persuade him, although my thoughts to the contrary may have heard. Edward would never do anything to hurt Bella, I knew that then, he thought he was doing what was best to protect her. He felt our world would destroy her and he would do anything to prevent it. Carlisle and I discussed it, privately, away from Edward, we agreed that this matter was Edward's responsibility. As heartbroken as we were, it was not our place to dictate to Edward in regards to his mate. We hoped in by abiding by his decision in a short time he would realize that this course of action was not the best choice and we would return. As you see, though, all things happen for a reason and our son has his wonderful wife and they are most happy and so blessed to have Renesmee. We are all blessed.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and I will try to come back again sometime soon now that I am getting used to this form of communication. It has been lovely conversing with all of you.

Fondly,
Esme
Earning sainthood by raising five teenagers for eternity.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I must apologize.

My life has been crazy, and I haven't checked into Divine Design forever!
Hello to my old friends, and to our new friends!
Una, welcome to Divine Design! I'm team manager, Derek, (We've met, right?) PM me with any questions.

ESME! I'm your biggest fan! I LOVE YOU. But not in an odd way or anything... *avoids glares from Carlisle*

So...because of my horrible manager-ness, I am submitting a house!

http://www.housebuyersltd.com/images/gr ... yhouse.jpg

For those newcomers, we basically state what is wrong with the house I posted. Some people *coughcough Kayla coughcough* have some programs that redesign houses; if you have one it's fine to use it.

I hope to check in more!

~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Derek!! E-son! I've been worried about you. How is your life going? Glad you are back and house-ready.
*cracks knuckles*
Time to get to work!

Edit: THAT'S on a site called "house buyers?" Who are they kidding? Looks like a bunch of them that I saw in Arkansas and West Texas when we were there! I love the truck topper holding the house up. :lol:
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Thank you Duderocksthetwilight for the welcome! I'm glad to have finally found this thread!

Goodness, that house is a disaster! I don't know where to begin, besides the obvious foundation issues. It has water damage, needs the front porch roof completely redone, uhmmmm - paint, hello,... Poor thing has not been maintained. Are those windows or doors...or shower doors???? :shock: :?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

^^ I agree. The landscaping needs serious work, and we need to get rid of the junk in the yard.

Ugh, that house is terrible. Good, find, Derek.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

una wrote:Thank you Duderocksthetwilight for the welcome! I'm glad to have finally found this thread!
You're welcome!
You can call me Derek by the way. :D

And yes, this is the ugliest house I could find. ((Googled "ugly houses" and it was the first one that came up. So hard. :)))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Thanks Derek!

So does Esme come on often? It was so cool to have her, Rose and Emmett on for a while. I didn't know the characters came to play.

Okay, how about this house? Someone trying to emulate Esme's cottage for Bella and Edward and failing miserably!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Oh, my! That one is horrid! Tee, hee. I can't wait to get started. I have a little bit done on Derek's, and I can't wait to get to this one too. Nice find.
Maybe that one could use your help, Una...